Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2021, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

5x01-"Chapter Seventy-Seven: Climax" Season Premiere Episode Discussion

"Chapter Seventy-Seven: Climax"
Airdate: January 20, 2021

PROM NIGHT INTERRUPTED — Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Jughead’s (Cole Sprouse) investigation into the auteur leads them to the discovery of a secret underground for red-band screenings. Elsewhere, in order to impress the visiting Naval Academy Commandant, Archie (KJ Apa) agrees to participate in a boxing exhibition against another candidate – KO Kelly (guest star Zane Holtz). Meanwhile, as Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) prepares for prom, she stumbles upon a major secret that Toni’s (Vanessa Morgan) been keeping from her. Camila Mendes, Mädchen Amick, Mark Consuelos, Casey Cott, Charles Melton, Vanessa Morgan and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Pamela Romanowsky directed the episode written by Ace Hasan & Greg Murray (#501). Original airdate 1/20/2021.

source
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

An enjoyable episode.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tftnt.

I need to still watch. Looking forward to the episode!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting episode... Of course the same dumb antics from last season carried over, not the writers faults there. I just dont really care about this SL anymore and am ready for the time jump.

I am very glad that Archie had the balls to tell Veronica what happened and didn't drag it on. Good for him. Too bad Betty can't do the same for Jughead. Veronica handled it with so much Grace to. However, she shouldn't have agreed to keep it from Jughead, he deserves to know. I am glad she decided to end it after graduation.

I enjoyed all the Cheryl/Toni stuff in this episode. I was glad that Toni decided to go to the prom with her. It was cute they got prom queens. Glad that her grandma isn't upset about the fact shes dating a woman, just that it's a Blossom lol. They will get through it. Toni should just pick Cheryl over her family though. If she doesn't support you.

I want more Kevin!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:32 PM
I am a basketball genius!

How far ahead is this time jump? I'll get caught up on season 5 thia month likely & then do the same with season 6.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top