Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2020, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

4x12-"Chapter Sixty-Nine: Men of Honor" Episode Discussion

"Chapter Sixty-Nine: Men of Honor"
Airdate: February 5, 2020

RIVERDALE
“Chapter Sixty-Nine: Men of Honor” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

LUCY HALE GUEST STARS AS KATY KEENE — Archie (KJ Apa) grows concerned for Frank (guest star Ryan Robbins) after someone from his past arrives in Riverdale. Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Alice’s (Mädchen Amick) investigation into incidents at Stonewall Prep leads them on a collision course with their number one suspect. Jughead (Cole Sprouse) challenges Bret (guest star Sean Depner) to a duel to settle their grievances, while Toni (Vanessa Morgan), Kevin (Casey Cott) and Fangs (guest star Drew Ray Tanner) seek revenge against Nick St. Clair (guest star Graham Phillips), who has shown up unexpectedly in Riverdale. Finally, a trip to New York City gives Veronica (Camila Mendes) an opportunity to catch up with her old friend Katy Keene (guest star Lucy Hale). Madelaine Petsch, Marisol Nichols, Mark Consuelos and Skeet Ulrich also star. Catriona McKenzie directed the episode written by Ariana Jackson (#412.) Original airdate 2/5/2020.

source
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:53 AM
Graphics Team

Am so looking forward to this ep
First time we see Katy Keene before her show premieres
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I thought this was another good episode.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:52 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Oh. What were the ''good'' parts in this episode to you? I'm not familiar with Katy Keene. Have you read comics of hers?

So, Betty seems to think that if someone that doesn't leave a suicide note after perhaps unexpectedly dying means that person was murdered? What do you think? That does get me to wonder how many people that Betty has known committed suicide? Cliff was 1 perhaps, but even then she didn't I think know him very well. I was annoyed that Betty asked Mr. Chipping's wife why she thought that he killed himself. I mean, they don't know each other & Betty isn't an actual police detective. The F.B.I. I'd guess wouldn't be involved in a case involving Mr. Chipping at this point, so it was inappropriate to me having Betty ask that question to someone's widow that she just met. My response to being asked that question at that time would've likely been: ''Take your best guess and go with that.''

Also, another thing that I found was odd was that it was mentioned that Katy's mom had a disease. Remember, this is a woman that I think none of us watching this show either know about or have seen before, but still it was mentioned that Katy's mom has a disease by Katy & yet she didn't even give a hint of what that disease is that I recall. Unless, I got this wrong & 1 of you know which disease she's battling. I'd like to know certainly.

We did get to see Jughead knockout Brett with that punch to his face, which I was actually wondering if that punch killed Brett. He was not moving at all I saw, but later he was up & about.

It was odd that as soon as Archie got off the phone, Ted was right behind him. Really? As smart as Archie is, he couldn't look the other way briefly while knowing this guy was out to get him? Fortunately for Archie, Franks was there & saved.

Finally, it's difficult for me to think that Hiram Lodge is seriously ill, unless I see him drop dead this season.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

BORING episode. Didnt care for Katy Keene at all and will not be watching that show lol.

I did like the Donna mystery I suppose.

I dont think Hiram is actually sick, I think thats a ploy to make Veronica forgive him.

The Betty/Jughead animosity was not fun to watch, why does Jughead even associate with Brett, he's such an ass.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:16 PM
I am a basketball genius!

If true, then that's messed up even for that guy & his old lady. Faking a terminal illness is just wrong. Just ugh. I hope they don't go that route, but I don't want Hiram dead either.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread