Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

4x09-"Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine" Mid Season Finale Episode Discussion

"Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine"
Airdate: December 11, 2019

RIVERDALE

“Chapter Sixty-Six: Tangerine” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THE SEARCH FOR FORSYTHE PENDLETON JONES I — After declaring war on Hiram (Mark Consuelos), Veronica (Camila Mendes) enlists a secret weapon against her father – her Abuelita (guest star Ana Mercedes). Archie (KJ Apa) and FP (Skeet Ulrich) team up to take Dodger (guest star Juan Riedinger) down for good, while Betty (Lili Reinhart) and Charles (guest star Wyatt Nash) investigate a series of strange attacks aimed at Betty. Elsewhere, Jughead’s (Cole Sprouse) search for his grandpa, Forsythe Pendleton Jones I (guest star Timothy Webber), leads to more questions than answers, while Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) finally makes peace with the past that’s been haunting her. Mädchen Amick, Casey Cott, Charles Melton and Vanessa Morgan also star. Gabriel Correa directed the episode written by Brian E. Paterson (#409.)

Original airdate 12/11/2019.

source
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team

WOAH. Okay so Betty is the one who's supposed to kill Jughead?
I'm still wondering what's going on there. Cuz like.. they can't really be killing Jug.

I knew it wasn't that easy to get rid of Betty's darkness.

Some things were a bit over the top though. Like Evelyn hypnotizing Polly and Alice??

FINALLY. Finally Cheryl gets rid of Jason's corpse. I know she loved her brother deeply, but it's way overdue for her to say goodbye for good. Though it was a fitting end they gave him.

It was kinda nice to see Penelope again. So at least we know she was the one trying to drive Cheryl nuts with moving the doll around. But.. Wonder how that's gonna go with her being locked in the bunker.

Oh there we go. It's nice to finally see Fred's brother show up. I knew he was coming in sometime.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Doubt it classic tv swerve. Yeah Betty has a dark side. But it’s obvious to me anyway. Jughead death has been staged.
3ku11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

So I enjoyed this episode more than the last one. Now as for what GPJ told Jughead about what happened between him and Dupont? I think there's more to the story that hasn't been revealed yet.

Just like with Chic, I was kinda surprised that they brought Penelope back so soon. Same with Evelyn.

Speaking of surprised I was definitely surprised that Jughead joined the prep school secret society. And of course that ending.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 06:32 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I guess at least we got to see Polly again. It would be nice to see her in society though. It was tough luck I guess for FP getting shot. Oh & Archie threatened to kill people on this episode. These people can't figure out that murder is not the answer it looks like. Also, the whole battle between Hiram & Veronica I'm not digging. I know that they have an I guess unorthodox relationship, but this is over the top for my liking. Seeing how Hiram is though makes me wonder why he had children? I mean, most people don't get to go to an Ivy League school & this is what happens when Veronica could get or has been accepted to some of them. Bizarre stuff.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another mediocre episode. All these episodes feel exactly the same to me. I am getting mighty tired of the kids all having separate storylines and not ever interacting.

Dont even get me started on the stupidity of people being hynotized . And Betty murdering her previous self. How do these actors actually stick with this job? I'd be wanting out, its so bad.

No way Jughead is really dead, no way.

Cheryl literally hasnt left the mansion since the start of the sesaon! Im glad she finally burned Jasons body but um, how in the world did it not disintegrate by now? lol.

I dont mind Archie's storyline, but since when does he have an uncle? lol. I did like the mentions of Fred though and him working with FP.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top