Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2019, 02:32 PM
Graphics Team

3x19 - "Chapter Fifty-Four: Fear the Reaper" Episode Discussion

Chapter Fifty-Four: Fear the Reaper
Airdate: April 24, 2019

When Jellybean goes missing, Jughead, Gladys, and FP follow a series of cryptic clues to get her home. Elsewhere, Archie faces the fallout from his latest boxing match, while Betty makes a major discovery about Evelyn's past. Finally, Josie makes a big decision about her future.
source
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:03 PM
Graphics Team

This ep was so interesting.

Firstly.. wtf Alice and Edgar having a wedding?!

HOLY CRAP.. WHAT THE..?! Edgar and Evelyn are husband and wife???? And Evelyn is really 26 yrs old??? Oh my lord. What a twist. And everyone in the farm being okay with that?? Uhhh...

I absolutely loved Gladys in this ep. She was awesome. And I loved the scenes she had with Jughead. Them having actual cute/emotional moments finally. I was kind of sad actually to see her leave.

It was obvious that Toni was going to join the farm. I just hated that they did it.

Okay what?!? Betty's dad was in an accident while being transported? And no survivors?! Is that a cover up for the escape? Or is he actually dead??
Old 04-25-2019, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just really hate what happened to this show… It has gotten so bad. Everything is just super extreme and over the top. I can’t even take the farm scenes seriously at all and I can’t stand any of those people anymore. It’s really sad. And it’s been dragging on way too long. There better be a good explanation for this like they are all being drugged or something.

The only parts I enjoyed we’re the varchie moments and the jughead moments but in general this episode sort of bored me. I just don’t really care anymore. I hope RAS sees the critiques and tames it down for season 4.

Was that Luke’s last episode?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode Evelyn is actually 26 and married to Edgar but also Alice and Edgar having a wedding I wonder if Hal is really dead or just a cover up?

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Was that Luke’s last episode?
Unfortunately yes.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Unfortunately yes.
That is so sad wonder how it will be explained on the show.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:30 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen1989 (View Post)
This episode Evelyn is actually 26 and married to Edgar but also Alice and Edgar having a wedding I wonder if Hal is really dead or just a cover up?
It's almost like Edgar wants to have a harem
I wonder why he wants to marry Alice

I am curious too if Hal is actually dead or if it was cover up for his escape. We'll know sooner or later.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

W H O A Does anyone in this town have any luck?

So many Evelyn twists?! WHAT?! The cult is so freaking creepy.

Aww! Going to miss seeing Luke/Fred scenes. He really was the heart of the show

The Gladys storyline got resolved pretty quick. Glad JB is safe now.

So happy Varchie seems like they might be getting back together.

Bye Josie! Hopefully your new show treats you better!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:58 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
I was thinking the same thing about her being 26. She doesn't to me look much if at all older than Betty does. There were more odd & perhaps silly things that happened on this episode, such as playing a board game to get a kidnapped child returned. I guess it would have been more ridiculous if the game that guy wanted to play Jughead was instead Monopoly. Can just imagine how long that would've taken.

It was also odd I thought that Veronica I guess had a press conference if that's what it was & Randy's sister I think it was slapped Archie at. I had not seen someone get slapped like that on local news before. If I was Veronica I would have considered challenging that lady to a fight right there is she really thought that Archie intentionally killed her brother. Now that would've been a story nobody would've forgotten.

Also, I'm curious if Archie does kill those people that offered him ''blood money''. But, if someone thinks a person is an actual murderer & cares about his or own life I don't see the benefit in taunting that person.

Plus Jughead said on this episode that he's ''happy'' in Riverdale, which seems to make him 1 of a few I'd guess. The same guy of note was forced to rob a restaurant this episode, but he loves it there. Wow.

Finally this episode ended with more questions as Betty's dad died in a mysterious crash being I think transported from 1 prison to another. Everyone somehow died in that crash that we didn't get to see happen. That's Riverdale for us I guess.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread