Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

2x14 - "Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Hills Have Eyes" Episode Discussion {March 7th}

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Hills Have Eyes
March 7th 2018
The CW

When Hiram suggests that Veronica and Archie head up to their lake house for the weekend, Veronica decides to invite Betty and Jughead to join them. Determined to uncover Hiram's plans for Riverdale, Jughead uses his time at the lake house to press Veronica about what she may know. Back in Riverdale, Cheryl makes a surprising connection with an unlikely friend, while Josie lands in hot water after revealing a secret to Kevin.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

We've been waiting for a month. Can't wait.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for opening .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for this!

Jade . Arts . Other
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem.

2 days.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

its been so long! I am so excited!!!

I hope Cheryl's connection is with Toni!

And I am stoked for the Jeronica!!! (and bughead and archie too)

I hope we get some friendship moments.

Also curious what Josie's secret is.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tomorrow!
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy the episode.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

I really loved all the scenes between Veronica & Archie and Jughead & Betty. They were good. Yes, they have there arguments, but they are still close at the end of the day.

I actually liked the Archie & Betty kiss getting addressed. It needed to happen, but it was petty for Cheryl to do that all because she wasn't invited to the romantic getaway. However, I'm interested in her and Toni. Their scenes was refreshing. I like to have another couple to root for other than Varchie.

The Lodges are buying a lot of properties in Riverdale.

Still don't like the Mayor or the Sheriff.

I had no problem with Joise telling Kevin. He needed to know. I loved his reaction. There's still some tension between Kevin and his dad and I love it. It's relatable.

I truly want to like Josie's character, but she's a little weak when it comes to her mother. It happens Every time the two of them share scenes. She needs to be stronger, be her own person. She shouldn't always need her moms approval. That's why we need more insight to the character, to really flush her out.

Chic gets creepy every episode.

Archie is certainly changing the more he's under Hiram's influence and I don't have a problem with it. He seems tougher.

Jug cracks me up with his whole Hiram conspiracy theories.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Penelope wins the award for worst parent by far. What a horrible woman.

It explains Cheryl's mood swings! And I like the episodes that highlight her. I was glad she just blurted out the kiss with barchie but why the hell did she wait to do it then? Because they were on vacation together? (btw why the hell would they ho when they still had school? ) And obviously Cheryl's mom pissing her off was the catalyst for that. Kind of explains her wishy-washy ness through the seasons. The Cheryl/Toni scenes in the episode were also amazing. I am so glad those two are interacting. The scene at the movies was really DFSDFSFSD! They are so cute. I loved them way more than I expected! Cheryl’s sudden reveal of her bisexuality was a bit out of nowhere for me, but at least they sort of built up to that when she had those momentary feelings for Josie earlier in the season. I cant wait to see these two develop, I hope its slow.

I like Hiram and Archie teaming up. Id just rather they be on the same side then enemies. What is with the burglars this epsidoe? And the masks? No relation to the hood? Kind of random. And did Andre really kill that guy?

Archie not even caring was a bit cold. I am a bit scared for his character right now.

Wait so Moose told Kevin that Midge knows about Moose and Kevin hooking up? Then we find out that was a lie… I dont get it. I do like that they got scenes again but they are too few and far between for my liking. They better get more interaction soon. Otherwise, what is really the point of Moose being around? Also, I did love seeing more Josie in the episode and Josie/Kevin as well. Their friendship is cute too and I want more of that.

Chic is the creepiest person ever, lets get him out of here please. I think we could have done without him this episode. He didnt really fit in with the storylines.

Jughead wasn’t mad that mad about the kiss!!! And he knows! YAY! I hope that Barchie storyline is done now. I am glad that Bughead had an open conversation about it. But I am annoyed that they haven’t actually talked about WHY is happened. And neither Betty nor Archie really explained how they were feeling. I did love their scenes in the episode though, they were cute.

Betty kind of pissed me off this episode. She was so rude to Veronica for what her father did. Veronica didnt have anything to do with that... We also see Dark!Betty again and I wonder how that is going to play into things. I liked that Veronica and Betty talked about Betty losing her virginity.

I am glad the info about the kiss is out there now. VARCHIE ARE FREAKING CUTE. I like that Veronica said she and Jughead should kiss. And Jughead was all in it and gave a whole speech about it haha. I liked that Archie was so annoyed. Archie and Betty’s reactions were hilarious. I also liked when Jughad said he liked seeing Archie’s face. I wanted to see a bit of anger. And Archie being all upset and not wanting to have sex was hilarious. I LOVED ARCHIE DEFENDING VERONICA’S SIDE OF THINGS EVEN. Archie standing in front of V to protect her says a lot. Archie running after that dude for taking her locket! YAS THATS A REAL BOYFRIEND. Varchie are the best, seriously. And Veronica was a bad ass this episode. Loved her pulling that alarm on those douche bags.

I LOVED the core4 moments! It was funny seeing both pairings rag on the other. Varchie saying Bughead broke up a million times, and Bughead saying Varchie just have sex all the time. Both couples are amazing okay!!! And I loved seeing them all hang out. Could do without the fights but i understood it. I understand Jughead’s POV with Hiram. He may be letting them keep their houses now but who is to say he will not pull out later on? And buying the newspaper was fishy too. But Betty didnt have to get so angry at Veronica. I also loved the Archie/Jughead scene where they talked things out and when Jughead said he didn’t understand the betty/veronica kiss.

The episode was fun but in general not a lot happened to move the storyline forward. And what was with the Love Simon advertising? Weird.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Betty and Chic. Man he needs to go. He is everywhere . Mama Blossom, stop blaming Cheryl about your failed life. Hiram, what the hell.. recommending that your daughter goes on a romantic getaway? What . Yeah okay. Talking to Archie about crime family stuff? Really he is a teenager.

FP needs a new place to live.. Go live with Alice, or come live with me .

Moose and Kevin . Big love? Had to google it, but decent joke.

Romantic couples only weekend... Sorry Cheryl. Guess you need to meet your match... hair match maybe.

Jughead is investigating Veronica? Betty is not on board. Betty needs a break. Jughead promises... hmm we'll see.

Chic appears out of no where. Someone must of whispered something into an antique mirror. I guess he is not invited on this weekend thing.

Arrive in a limo.. I guess the Lodges money problems are gone.

Lodge's Lodge.. Jebus .

Archie is carrying all the bags? He is the new Smithers.

Cheryl.. drops a bomb. Mean. Oh crap, I feel a bughead breakup is coming. Not again..This weekend is going down in flames.

Enter Toni. In the bathroom to fix her hair problem. Feel free to tremble .
Whoa over reaction to the arm touch... hmmmm.

Archie and Veronica.. cue Marvin Gaye's - Let's get it on..

J/B sorting out the drawer situation and other things.

Is that their response to everything .

Jalapeno margaritas? Hmm intrigued.

It's so weird they are calling them Bughead..

Clothes off everyone.

Does Veronica own more than own swimsuit? Wasn't that the one from the Chuck episode.
Jughead and Veronica should kiss? Oh yeah they are into it. Hmm, not much chemistry.

Dun, dun, dun... Enter the wig. Cue Marvin Gaye's - Let's get it on again..
Squeak, squeak. Archie doesn't want to hear it. .

Only one couple can have sex at a time at the Lodge's lodge.

Daybreak - Archie is chopping wood and talking to the driver.

Aww the McCoys. Divorce time. Josie isn't allowed to tell Kevin. Yeah that will last.

Ah the boys discussing the girls kissing. Now come on boys it's your turn.

Veronica is flirting with the cashier. Revenge!

If that's Cheryl, tell her that everyone kissed everyone and it's over. . That should be the title of the episode.

The trailer park lives!

Josie told Kevin? What. Things are getting bad. Oh mayor Mccoy. Don't blame the Lodges.

Kevin/Moose and Midge.. Threesome. Does Midge know that Moose likes guys? At first I thought she did, then I didn't. Hmm thoughts anyone?

Fangs? . Why not.

Kevin and Josie - They should be friends. I like seeing Josie not singing.

Cheryl and Toni at the movies. They might work, but eventually hair jealousy will tear them apart.

Monopoly? . Wow, these guys are growing up so fast.

Hiram buys the newspaper.. Drama. Great now they are fighting over the paper.

I'm sorry don't spend our time being tragic and moping .

Break in... Are these the store people? Is this the black hood?

Archie is chasing them.. Why do I feel Hiram is behind this? Andre is on it.

Josie and Kevin - brother and sister? If this leads to screen time, then great.

Cheryl / Toni - Wow, chemistry. Cheryl is vulnerable.

Archie and Hiram again. Did Hiram just give him his heart? .

And we got through a whole episode without Betty/Jug breaking up.

Riverdale..
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this one. A lot of the scenes were really great.

Cheryl/Toni are my new favorite thing. I knew I was going to love them (I already did) and after this episode it's just more confirmed. I really really liked that she felt she could trust Toni and tell her story about Heather. I love that Toni just kept coming to her even if Cheryl was mean. These two are going to be good.

LOVED the Core4 moments at the Lake House. We needed those. The scene about the kiss in the hot tub was great and then Betty saying that only Jug and Archie hadn't kissed LOL. I'm glad Jug wasn't mad about the kiss. We didn't need more drama.

The bed squeaking scenes. LOL

I love that V was so excited for Betty losing her virginity.

Chic. URGH. He's getting weirder and weirder and I just can't wait for him to die.

I liked Kevin/Josie. We need to see Josie interact with more people. I'm glad she did tell him about Mayor/Sheriff.

The Kevin/Moose/Midge scene was so awkward and funny. Poor Kevin.

We got FP, but no Alice. But with this kind of episode, I understand why we didn't see her. The other scenes would've been rushed.

Quote:
Jalapeno margaritas? Hmm intrigued.
When I heard that, my first tought was EW?
Old 03-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I only watched Toni/Cheryl scenes. Can't wait to see how that goes and hope they don't ruin it. I already don't like how Toni just randomly decided to be Cheryl's emotional support for no reason. Like she has no better things to do with her time and energy than to play a therapist for a malicious rich girl (I love Cheryl as a character, but why would anyone in Riverdaleverse like her as a person is beyond me, her issues are an explanation for her behavior but not an excuse). But so long as they make their dynamic balanced and healthy it won't be a problem. And their scenes were super cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Cheryl’s sudden reveal of her bisexuality was a bit out of nowhere for me, but at least they sort of built up to that when she had those momentary feelings for Josie earlier in the season. I cant wait to see these two develop, I hope its slow.
I was thinking the exact same thing when Cheryl told that convenient story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Cheryl and Toni at the movies. They might work, but eventually hair jealousy will tear them apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
We got FP, but no Alice. But with this kind of episode, I understand why we didn't see her. The other scenes would've been rushed.
No Alice at all? That sucks. But at least I don't have to fastforward though the ep in search of her scenes.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Romantic couples only weekend... Sorry Cheryl. Guess you need to meet your match... hair match maybe.
true!

Quote:
If that's Cheryl, tell her that everyone kissed everyone and it's over.
that was SO HILARIOUS.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
No Alice at all? That sucks. But at least I don't have to fastforward though the ep in search of her scenes.
Yep, just the mention of her. But she's back next week.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top