Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

betty's ringtone was so annoying.

i hated the bughead breakup. the fact that she sent archie to do it was terrible.

i like toni but they rushed that kiss to soon after the beakup.

nick is a terrible person. i hope he goes to jail and not killed by the black hood.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

betty's ringtone was so annoying.

i hated the bughead breakup. the fact that she sent archie to do it was terrible.

i like toni but they rushed that kiss to soon after the beakup.

nick is a terrible person. i hope he goes to jail and not killed by the black hood.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariekristen (View Post)
Oh that makes sense. I actually would like to see that when you put it that way! Then the serpents would redeem their reputation by finding the killer and delivering justice!
Yes, that would be better. And it brings the characters more together.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:46 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. I'm not sure why the writers or whomever thought Riverdale needed someone like Nick to show up, but it was perhaps quite predictable about how he behaved. I didn't know that Veronica & her pals could fight like that. I guess Nick was really out of it to let them beat him up. I don't know how many terrible situations like the 1 Cheryl was in that end that way, but glad of course she got saved. Was Veronica following Nick or Cheryl anyway? What's puzzling about Cheryl to me is that something awful could happen to her & she'd survive & then still do mean things to others a week or however long later. We'll see how it goes for her though.

If Jughead & Betty are broken up then that does save time from them breaking up later I suppose. Based on the comics that she show is loosely based on I'm surprised those 2 were a couple to being with.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

They introduced Nick purely so that Betty could say his name to black hood and they could kill someone else without killing anyone important in the storyline...

Quote:
What's puzzling about Cheryl to me is that something awful could happen to her & she'd survive & then still do mean things to others a week or however long later.
Same, she gives me whiplash. I hope this whole situation humbles Cheryl more but based on the promo she seems to be back to her old self.

Quote:
If Jughead & Betty are broken up then that does save time from them breaking up later I suppose. Based on the comics that she show is loosely based on I'm surprised those 2 were a couple to being with.
But the show is nothing like the comics. Its just based on it, IE the same characters and places and the retro feel. I am so glad they went a different route and just because they are broken up now doesnt mean its sticking for eternity. lol. I guarantee they will be back together by the end of the season.

I don't want Jughead dating Toni at all. I'd rather it just be a kiss and then Jughead rejects her. But who the heck knows what will happen.
Quote:
And for Archie and Betty, I didn't think about that but it totally makes sense. It would kind of tie the first season in when she had a big crush on him too. But their chemistry isn't really romantic it's more so friendly/family. So I hope that changes if they decide to go that route otherwise it's gonna be awkward/not believable.
For me, itll be awkward no matter what. I don't see any chemistry there and thats a pretty crappy thing to do to their best friends. I'm hoping the show will take after the OC and just not go that route.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just hate when CW shows focus on triangles. I will be happy if they just avoid that.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:16 PM
I am a basketball genius!

OK. That makes sense I suppose as to why they would have Nick do those things, but him doing that is a harsh reason for him murdered still. It's just strange even for Riverdale.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well actually, he didnt kill him and instead they chose to have him in a accident, which i found odd. Why not just have the hood do something to him?

Sure he doesnt deserve death probably but he is a disgusting rapist so he surely deserves to be in jail.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread