Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES, cheryl and toni are hair goals. lol.

I would have been okay with Toni/Jughead maybe if it hadn't happened so quickly either. Come on. But its obvious its going to be a rebound thing until Bughead get back together (which they will before the end of the season i know)

I like the idea of Josie/Reggie 10x more than Cheryl/Reggie. I just see Cheryl with a woman.

I hope Michelle is right and the hood is her biological father that we haven't met yet because it would be silly and obvious if it were Hal.

Do you guys think that the hood will actually kill Nick?

Quote:
What is up with the mask thing? Is Betty a split personality? Is she also the killer? Hmmm.
This had me thinking too. They could explore her "Dark betty" side more and even go as far to say she's had blackouts but i just think that is so far fetched and cheesey. I hope they dont go down that path.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I might be the only one, but I liked the kiss between Jug and Toni.
Yeah, that is probably one of the most unpopular opinions in the fandom but I'm enjoying Toni/Jughead scenes too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Alice entertained me as usual. When she walked in dressed all sexy, initially I thought it was Cheryl just because it would be a Cheryl thing to do but when it was Alice I grinned. Loved the entrance.
MTE. Awesome scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I would love Cheryl/Toni, (They would be the best hair couple of all times).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
YES, cheryl and toni are hair goals. lol.
Agreed and I could get behind this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
MY BERONICA HEART THO! I know I've been dying for Beronica content but that is not what I meant and yet I was just happy to get some Beronica stuff, even if it was angsty as hell, at least we got to see how much Betty loves Veronica, cause that hurt. Their reconciliation will be epic though.
This. There better be a good make up scene once the serial killer drama is over and Betty can be honest with Veronica about why she acted the way she did.

On the whole, this ep was very messy but at least the plot moved forward.

- Cheryl/Josie had something resembling a meaningful scene. By the end of the season the writers might just manage to write one longer scene that explores their relationship a little bit more deeply. Maybe we could see Cheryl being there for Josie since this one had Josie supporting Cheryl. (I’m not holding my breath for it though. Even Beronica haven’t been heavily in focus since early s1. The writers probably don’t care enough about C/J to develop them much.)
- Serpents initiation. It was so ridiculous I laughed my way through it (except the last scene which was just meh). What is it with OTT sls like that this season?
- Serpents’ bar & aesthetics. Everything about them is SO cliche (the attitudes, the clothes, the [probably] generic but [maybe] decentish [relatively] hard rock always playing in the background of their scene, etc.) but I don't mind.

Mehs and dislikes:
- As I mentioned above, I do like Toni/Jughead romantically. Imo, their scenes are fun, the actors have decent chemistry and the characters look good together. But I also like Toni and wouldn’t like to see her be used as a temporary roadblock on the inevitable way back to Betty/Jughead. Especially with how the context in which they kissed screamed rebound from Jughead’s end, as everybody has already pointed out. I hope they don’t do the most predictable and annoying thing possible (i.e. have Jughead dating Toni while not-so-secretly pining for Betty or have Jughead not dating Toni but her pining for him).
- The Pussycats are still mostly treated as background decoration.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Let's see S1 the Coopers were the main suspects, but it turned out they were all red herrings. So will history repeat itself again?
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
What is up with the mask thing? Is Betty a split personality? Is she also the killer? Hmmm.
How would Betty be the killer? Don't they all say it was a man with green eyes?

Quote:
Betty gave a name.. I wish she had of said Toni...
So... Toni deserves to be killed more than Nick then?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
How would Betty be the killer? Don't they all say it was a man with green eyes?

So... Toni deserves to be killed more than Nick then?
I don't know, I don't think either truly deserve to be killed. One should be in jail for sure.
I am just trying to figure out the killer. Any theories?
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't know, I don't think either truly deserve to be killed. One should be in jail for sure.
I am just trying to figure out the killer. Any theories?
It definitely has something to do with the Coopers/Blossoms... i do not think its hal or chic, it would be too obvious and stupid. I'm thinking more of maybe hal coopers evil twin perhaps as there is twin blood in their veins? Or some forgotten cooper? Now im convinced clifford was his first victim...
But still... something's off... im wondering whether chuck has anything to do qith this... like screwing even more with betty... they say there was different handwritings on both letters.right? Other than that, maybe that english teacher at SS high? My opinion.
Im wkndering whether betty is going to go crazier with bhs demands and sheriff keller and Alice will think she's done.stuff or convinced that she's crazy...

Last edited by I.am.too.old.for.this; 11-11-2017 at 05:20 AM
I.am.too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it has to be a large white guy. Maybe not green eyed. Maybe the person was wear contacts..
Emily
Old 11-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it has to be a large white guy. Maybe not green eyed. Maybe the person was wear contacts..
Like Sheriff Keller? I mean he was Clifford's, right-hand man so he could be carrying on Clifford's work. Plus before Fred got shot, he wanted to tell Archie something that was very important, but before he could the Black Hood showed up and shot him. Plus it's interesting that Fred no longer wants to talk about it anymore.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what the connection to Betty would be then?...
Emily
Old 11-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder what the connection to Betty would be then?...
I think he's doing this to Betty because he knows she's a threat to him, so by putting fear into her, she isn't much of a threat to him anymore. Plus breaking up Bughead and keeping them apart keeps them from solving the mystery.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I would love Cheryl/Toni, (They would be the best hair couple of all times). but it looks like Toni and Jughead are going to be explored.

I like that Archie/Betty friendship is getting back on track. I don't want them to go any further, but I suspect with Archie keeping her secrets, the writing will go that way.

The party scene has hilarious. Josie and Reggie - not hating that idea.

I hope it's not her dad. She had to jump through so many hoops this episode.

The diner scene was so sad. Jug/Betty know they are going different directions and they couldn't do anything to stop it. Both are hiding things from each other.

Betty gave a name.. I wish she had of said Toni...
I agree with a lot of this but I think you went a little too far with killing Toni!
She's helped Jughead with a lot (as far as initiating himself) and has been an actual friend while he started a new school. Did she have a hidden romantic agenda? Maybe, but I think it was more so defending the serpents.
On the pro-bughead side, I do agree that the diner scene was really sad to watch (decent acting by the two of them, even though what they were talking about, the idea of running away, is a bit cheesy). It humanizes the both of them and the struggle of secrets that has been going on.

On the other hand, I kind of wished they did a Cheryl/Toni thing. I feel like Cheryl has only had superficial hookups so far, so seeing an emotional connection with someone so different from her would've been interesting.

And for Archie and Betty, I didn't think about that but it totally makes sense. It would kind of tie the first season in when she had a big crush on him too. But their chemistry isn't really romantic it's more so friendly/family. So I hope that changes if they decide to go that route otherwise it's gonna be awkward/not believable.

I also thought the party scene was so ridiculous and hilarious because it was so cheesy - especially where Reggie goes "I hooked him up!" after Nick pulls out the drugs.

I originally thought Hal might be the killer, and I feel like it might be more plausible with some of the stuff that has gone down this episode. For instance - getting rid of sinners; her mom is so 'pro-north side' and constantly exposes people. They didn't like that she was dating Jughead because he's a serpent-makes them break up. Makes her 'break up' with Veronica... maybe so Betty won't be associated with the Lodge's when their true intentions are revealed? Some people think the Lodges are involved with the Black Hood... but I feel like they're too involved with money and other criminal behavior to also be involved in several murders.
mariekristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was thinking more, the killer would go after Toni, but the Serpents would protect her and it would draw them into finding the killer. Not that she would actually die. I wasn't clear.
Emily
Old 11-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Graphics Team

Ahh I see ^ Well that would've been fine by me.. I just don't think she deserves to die.
She hasn't done anything too terrible yet imo.

I honestly don't know who the killer is. If the guy doesn't have contacts, then we are in fact looking for a white guy with green eyes...
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
Ahh I see ^ Well that would've been fine by me.. I just don't think she deserves to die.
She hasn't done anything too terrible yet imo.

I honestly don't know who the killer is. If the guy doesn't have contacts, then we are in fact looking for a white guy with green eyes...
My money is on Betty's half brother.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I was thinking more, the killer would go after Toni, but the Serpents would protect her and it would draw them into finding the killer. Not that she would actually die. I wasn't clear.
Oh that makes sense. I actually would like to see that when you put it that way! Then the serpents would redeem their reputation by finding the killer and delivering justice!
mariekristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top