Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
true, but i think toni is bi?
Maybe her next move will be on Betty?
mariekristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Veronica is a bad ass queen. I just love her. While I think it was really DUMB of her to support Archie for being a dummy, I appreciate that she wanted to support her boyfriend and be there for him. I dont think she realized the extent of what he wanted to do. Their first surprise kiss at his house was really hot. i love them working together as a couple and a duo, they just work so well together imo. I do like that Ronnie got the gun for him from the school and that he told her about it because it shows he does trust her and he's not keeping secrets from her like Bughead are... I was so glad when she said she threw the gun out but I knew she didn't! Her making the "rules" for the fight was awesome, its too bad that they didn't listen, but she had the last word when she fired the gun. How did residents not hear that though? The ending scene in the room was HOT as hell. Her bandaging up like she did in 105 was so adorable. AND THAT MAKE OUT WAS SO SDFDSFSDFD. I loved when she pushed him down onto the bed and he laughed, that was so cute. They have such good chemistry imo. But why the heck would Fred just turn around? Archie was all bloody and was half naked and he just leaves them be? . I was glad when she went with him to throw out the gun too! And in the promo, that scene looks hot! (but also weird with all these people around? maybe its a dream or something.) Just waiting for their I Love You's because ummm, its super obvious they are!

Missing my Jarchie, Beronica, and even Barchie interactions. The show needs to be more consistent and more even between the characters and the ships! I love my bughead/varchie but I want to see some other interactions too. I am missing my kevin/veronica scenes as well!
I agree with so much of this - I feel like Veronica is moving from just being overdramatic and kind of bitchy in the last season to having a lot more substance here. I don't know if it's because she's trying to be better and go against her parents, or if she's just being a good person/girlfriend, but I like it either way. Especially in the case with the fight - like you said it's not like they followed the rules, but she was there to help out! In that cape, which made me think it was the Black Hood at first (whoops). Also, I didn't question why Fred just walked away, but I completely see your thought process now - I guess he's just trying to help Archie out?

I really agree with what you're saying in the last section - I miss so much of the friendship interactions. We got some Kevin and Betty scenes, but it was basically overshadowed by the serial killer stuff. I want more of 'the gang' without as much of the couple's stuff.
mariekristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariekristen (View Post)
Maybe her next move will be on Betty?
Maybe Cheryl. I could see the writers doing that.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:51 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I just watched this episode today. Betty's mom said on it something to the effect of the whole town needs figuring out the code that apparently was for Betty. She seemed serious, so I wonder how someone could get an entire town to do that in a still free country? This though brings up a question of why live in Riverdale with a serial killer running around there? There are plenty of other places to live in the world where that doesn't happen. But, it's a T.V. show I know, so nobody is relocating apparently.

Finally, that Toni character I guess is meant to be as confrontational as possible or it would seem. Job well done in that case.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread