New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, they need to give us something to hold us over. Bughead ones please
Old 03-15-2017, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

I'll settle for at least one, preferably from ep 6 or 7!
Chelsea β†’ Brucas_Is_Love
Old 03-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, sounds good to me. Any kind of Bughead scenes are good for me
Old 03-15-2017, 07:37 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree that it might be a Archie/Betty one, because of KJ's reply. Though Lili said some deleted scenes, so there are more than one.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:42 PM
Supreme Fan

I doubt it's Betty/Archie. Their storylines have been isolated from each other. I guess it depends on the "they're" KJ is referring to.
Lili is the one who referred to the cut Bughead stuff in interviews, so hopefully they'll decide to show us what she was talking about .
Old 03-15-2017, 07:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Dp.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity or fate (View Post)
Oh maaannn. I'm a little nervous that it's Archie/Betty related, and I'm here for their friendship, but I just gotta trust that the writers won't do us dirty like that. Bughead has been so great so far, I'm dreading the inevitable Betty/Archie/Veronica mess.
They may avoid it. He could have chosen Veronica,but they had him choose Val. In the comics,she ended the triangle and the girls had to accept that he was monogamous. The only way to end Bughead would be having Jughead realize that he's asexual. Even then, people who are asexual can still have romantic relationships.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
They may avoid it. He could have chosen Veronica,but they had him choose Val. In the comics,she ended the triangle and the girls had to accept that he was monogamous. The only way to end Bughead would be having Jughead realize that he's asexual. Even then, people who are asexual can still have romantic relationships.
Yeah, as things stand now, I can't even imagine how they would ever turn things backwards. The pilot was awful for Betty/Archie in that he said "I have never felt what I'm supposed to feel with her." I was so struck by that line, because it was certainly a definitive death knell if I'd ever heard one. I could never believe him developing feelings for her at that point, and honestly, Betty deserves better.

But then I read about the history of the comics and grew concerned... I know I could never ship them, but who knows how they'd turn it around... And then they introduced Bughead!?! And I just can't imagine it at all now.

I could be on board with Archie/Veronica as long as they handled it with respect to the BV friendship. But otherwise?

I really hope they avoid it, as it makes the most sense, I just don't know that they will considering it's so integral to the source material... it just feels to me like they pretty much hammered it dead in the first two episodes.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, as things stand now, I can't even imagine how they would ever turn things backwards. The pilot was awful for Betty/Archie in that he said "I have never felt what I'm supposed to feel with her." I was so struck by that line, because it was certainly a definitive death knell if I'd ever heard one. I could never believe him developing feelings for her at that point, and honestly, Betty deserves better.

But then I read about the history of the comics and grew concerned... I know I could never ship them, but who knows how they'd turn it around... And then they introduced Bughead!?! And I just can't imagine it at all now.

I could be on board with Archie/Veronica as long as they handled it with respect to the BV friendship. But otherwise?

I really hope they avoid it, as it makes the most sense, I just don't know that they will considering it's so integral to the source material... it just feels to me like they pretty much hammered it dead in the first two episodes.
I used to be dead set on the triangle happening because it's canon,but so is Archie/Valerie. A type of, that is. Bughead isn't technically canon,but in the 40's, they were together. They've been romantically shipped before,so RAS didn't pull it out of nowhere.

Veronica has other options on the show. Like you said-Unless Betty is okay with it,they shouldn't do it.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I used to be dead set on the triangle happening because it's canon,but so is Archie/Valerie. A type of, that is. Bughead isn't technically canon,but in the 40's, they were together. They've been romantically shipped before,so RAS didn't pull it out of nowhere.

Veronica has other options on the show. Like you said-Unless Betty is okay with it,they shouldn't do it.
I didn't know that, that is really good to know. I've seen snippets of their friendship in the comics, too, which I loved.

Agree about Veronica and Archie. I'm enjoying Val and Arch for now, too.

All we can do is hope, I suppose.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I had found and posted some in the very first thread. He was kind of an ass,though. Even if one of them had him saying her kisses kept him warm in the North Pole,another had him dressed in a football uniform saying that of course he didn't come just for her cooking. She had to turn on the tv,too.

I want Veronica and Reggie to have more scenes. She was sitting next to him when he was picking on Jughead.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I'll have to read some myself.

Can we just talk about how his hand covers her whole neck and starts weaving into her hair? Or how her mouth falls open when she pulls away like she’s reaching for more and his full body sigh at the end like he’s wanted this for longer than any of us can imagine. I love the smallest moments of this kiss SO MUCH.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:59 PM
Supreme Fan

I love their first kiss so much
Old 03-15-2017, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love there 1st kiss also, was so sweet and Juggie looked so nervous when he kissed her
Old 03-15-2017, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can we just talk about how his hand covers her whole neck and starts weaving into her hair? Or how her mouth falls open when she pulls away like she’s reaching for more and his full body sigh at the end like he’s wanted this for longer than any of us can imagine. I love the smallest moments of this kiss SO MUCH.
All this.

I also love how Betty's left hand lifts to touch his cheek as well. Like, he takes her by surprise but it doesn't take long for her to get into it. And that smile at the end is just perfect.

Nothing beats his sigh, though. That boy needed to get that kiss of his chest something fierce!