Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did enjoy the episode and the scenes between Archie and Veronica.

I am glad Veronica stood firm and did not leave and wanted Archie to vent.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Double post and unable to delete.

Last edited by lovehurts38; 10-17-2017 at 09:02 AM Reason: Double post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts38 (View Post)
Did enjoy the episode and the scenes between Archie and Veronica.

I am glad Veronica stood firm and did not leave and wanted Archie to vent.
It was amazing the way their scenes played out, I liked that they added in that little bit of adversity in the episode as it just showed their emotions so much more and helped Veronica get over being worried about letting Archie down and proved how much she cares about him

I loved the depth to it and hopefully means they'll grow stronger as a couple this season as lets face it, there's more tough times to come....it is Riverdale after all!!

youtube: (x)
Old 10-17-2017, 06:26 PM
Total Fan

I'm curious to see if/how Grundy's death affects these two.

sawyer/kate house/cuddy barney/robin
damon/elena jackie/hyde betty/jughead
rory/jess chuck/blair addison/alex
Old 10-17-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes me too.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Claire! Glad to see you here!

I wonder if Veronica will say anything about Gruny TO Archie or if we will just see Archie dealing with it.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was actually surprised about her coming back into it (albeit short lived), I think Archie will lean heavily on Veronica with Grundy because she doesn't judge him the way others do - and obviously this mystery killer is something relating to Archie....and how they will deal with that will be interesting

Although right now I'm too focused on Varchie being so perfect to worry much about the other storylines

Edit: Thanks Alexa! Glad to be here!!

Old 10-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Never really thought about that. I wonder if they will find out.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

We didn't really get anyones reaction to Grundy which was a bit odd, but expected, because this show tends to move quick and skip over. We did get Archies reaction though, which was pretty appropriate i thought. He just seems concerned about the murders and the town.

This mystery is definitely a lot scarier than last years!

V/A were phenomenal yet again in the episode. Loved Veronica's small touch in the first scene, and then their little peck when Archie left. Their walk and talk on the street was great, those types of scenes are totally their thing. I like that Archie opened up about him sleeping downstairs watching the door all night. It's too bad he didnt take Veronica's advice and instead is doing some reckless things....

They had some nice moments through the episode and its for the best he didnt meet Hiram. Next week looks really sketchy though, I feel bad for Archie having to meet him. Yikes.

Between her dad and Archie's issues it might be a bumpy road....

Did they cut a VA sex scene? I thought I saw stills that we didnt see in the episode?

I also saw some gifs on tumblr that I didnt see in the episode of them standing outside but maybe I missed something... hm...
Old 10-19-2017, 07:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cute moments between Archie and Veronica. Very cute how Archie asked Veronica about meeting her dad but, she was like -Nah- Good thing too the way Hiram was with Hermione very shady.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Totally agree, this season will be very bumpy for Varchie on a couple different fronts....Hiram seems super sketchy and think that will be a major part of this seasons storyline

A little disappointed we didn't see more of them dealing with Grundy's death, but as you say the show moves so fast. I think Archie's mental state will be a major part of the story for at least the next few episodes which I hope will lead to some more meaningful Varchie scenes

Anyone else gutted we didn't get a close up of their quick kiss at the start of the episode?

Old 10-19-2017, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I also loved the new scenes that Archie and Veronica got in the latest episode.

I loved how Veronica continues to be there for him.

I like how Veronica listens to him and gives him good sounding advice. She only wants what is best for him.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy seeing Archie and Veronica as a couple? I mean they are official. I still have to wrap my head around that concept.

Varchie is really happening.

I love the way the writers are exploring the different layers to their relationship.

Archie is opening up to Veronica, his girlfriend, and the person that he really cares about.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 10-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love that they are official too and that we get to see them in a relationship. At least for a little while. its nice. Most shows dont do it so quickly lol.

this is the scene i was talking about. i didn't see it in the episode?

credit to archieronniegifs.tumblr.com

LOOK AT HIS FREAKING SMILE.

++

https://archieronniegifs.tumblr.com/post/166563204292

I added a new gifset to the op btw
Old 10-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was wondering about that scene too! It's so cute wish it was in the episode....

Totally with you Marah on CAN'T BELIEVE THEYRE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE....as a shipping pessimist I'm worried about it being so early in the season and like what the hell are the writers going to do to us.....but I just want to enjoy their lovlieness at the same time

Old 10-20-2017, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the gifs <3