jordan ○ icon
Old 08-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed
Old 08-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

That pizza looks so good! lol

I love how close these two are.

I can't wait for their new scenes this season.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Makes me hungry .
Emily
Old 08-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started my rewatch today and man, these two were so great!

in The Pilot Archie was just completely awed by Veronica when she walked into Pop's. He was so into her and their shared looks were great. Then in the hallway I love how she was totally interested in him until Kevin told her that he was off limits. The scene at the table was small but I love that Veronica was impressed by all the things that Archie did. And the scene on the track when she asked him to the dance? SO CUTE. I love that when Betty asked he didn't feel like going but then Veronica told him it was unacceptable and he got a huge smile and then agreed to go. Watching them walk in was cute. She was a good friend allowing B to try with A. She's so good for Archie and she pushes him, which is nice to see. Then, their kiss in the closet OMG. The tension between them was just amazing. I love that they couldn't contain themselves, even when Archie was with Grundy and Veronica wanted a friendship with Betty. And the questions they were asking were all about relationships. It was more than obvious how interested they were in each other. I think its good that she felt horrible afterwards though! Because it showed what a great person she was.

102 was more subtle but we still got a cute scene of them talking outside. I love that they confided to each other about Betty and their friendships with her. It was a cute scene and the first time you see that A/V can be open and honest. I really liked it. They had a very subtle chemistry going there and I like seeing the progression of their relationship. And do you know whats really interesting? Something i didnt notice until I rewatched.... at about 19 minutes in, when Reggie is talking in the lounge you can see Veronica talking to Chuck and when Archie walks be he TOTALLY looks over his shoulder at them. Seems sorta jealous... lol. I don't know if that was intentional or if KJ just did, but it was cute.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Makes me hungry .
I am always hungry
Old 08-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

103 had a few cute scenes. I loved when Archie was like "you are?" when Veronica said she was going on a date. Jealous again.... and then when Veronica stormed into the dressing room and ran into Archie? So cute. His face when she walked away, he was definitely intrigued.

104 wasnt amazing for them but I loved when Veronica though B/A were talking about her . And then when she found out about Grundy she def. seemed a tad jealous. When she said "okay I get it" when he was going on about her. She also asked Betty if she still had feelings for Archie... definitely curious.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

103 had a few cute scenes. I loved when Archie was like "you are?" when Veronica said she was going on a date. Jealous again.... and then when Veronica stormed into the locker room and ran into Archie? So cute. His face when she walked away, he was definitely intrigued.

104 wasnt amazing for them but I loved when Veronica though B/A were talking about her. And then when she found out about Grundy she def. seemed a tad jealous. When she said "okay I get it" when he was going on about her. She also asked Betty if she still had feelings for Archie... definitely curious.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ How many episodes are you rewatching at a time?
Old 08-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
103 had a few cute scenes. I loved when Archie was like "you are?" when Veronica said she was going on a date. Jealous again.... and then when Veronica stormed into the locker room and ran into Archie? So cute. His face when she walked away, he was definitely intrigued.

104 wasnt amazing for them but I loved when Veronica though B/A were talking about her. And then when she found out about Grundy she def. seemed a tad jealous. When she said "okay I get it" when he was going on about her. She also asked Betty if she still had feelings for Archie... definitely curious.
For sure you could see that Veronica was into him and he was definitely flirty.
Emily
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top