Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I read a description for the next episode which has changed my mind about Viloet. Of course the description doesn't reveal much, but if what I think it's hinting at is what happens, then yes, Violet is perfectly innocent. So I don't know now...

I read that too.

So my theory was sort of right. Peggy got hurt during the job and Violet realizes that Daniel has feelings for her. I got to give the show credit for not taking the easy road, but taking this very human and real moment route instead.

The scenes between these were so great! Daniel reaction to Peggy getting hurt was ugh! He's so in love with her! Now I just need Peggy to have her moment about Daniel.

My poor babies! He was so upset and scared he couldn't hear or do anything, but want to be there for Peggy.

Daniel grab some linens. Daniel. Daniel I need linens.
-Right, sorry.

Source

The way Peggy said Chief, his little smile, and the way he's rubbing her shoulder.

You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start, but that’s not the whole truth is it? You were running away. You were running away from Peggy.
Source

Oh my gosh these dorks! Enver has some moves.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-10-2016 at 02:06 AM
Old 02-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
See for me the show avoiding telling where Daniel served was more of an indication that it was important. Why hide it so long if it didn't mean anything? I think they wanted it to be a slow reveal. They wanted people to like Daniel first and see the friendship between him and Peggy, how well they match/work together, before the whole he might, most likely be the husband.

Yeah, that's a good point. I mean in real life do FBI and CIA tell their spouses about their job or does it depends on the situation? Though I thought SSR was more of secret agency even than those two in MCU world, so why would he tell her...? I doubt he talks her about his cases at least, so that's why I don't think she truly knows what he goes through or does. Maybe she thinks it's just a desk job version of saving the world. After all he's the Chief not a field agent anymore...I never seen the other Chief in the field. That's not Daniel style of course.
Good point. It makes sense that they would want to suss out the fan reactions to Daniel and the Peggy/Daniel relationship first but still include the bit about him serving in the war so there'll be consistency in the backstory instead of it coming out suddenly later on in the show. And there's definitely a lot more focus on developing Daniel as an individual character this season which is certainly interesting.

I have no clue actually. I would reckon that it depends on the situation but then again, what would they actually tell their other halves in such instances? Yeah I also think the SSR is way more secret since they have a cover business for the agency and all.

I'm glad it's all coming to light now though I do feel bad for Violet ... she seems like a sweet woman.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

This was the first time in awhile that I liked Daniel. I was so pissed off when I found out that he had a girlfriend. He seemed so weird around Peggy and it seemed like he dumped her. It just looked like she was hurt and it bugged me.

I like Violet and her reaction yesterday was really mature and realistic. She's not being jealous or getting huffy, she's just calling it as she sees it.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

deleted

wrong thread

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 02-10-2016 at 12:38 PM
Old 02-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Good point. It makes sense that they would want to suss out the fan reactions to Daniel and the Peggy/Daniel relationship first but still include the bit about him serving in the war so there'll be consistency in the backstory instead of it coming out suddenly later on in the show. And there's definitely a lot more focus on developing Daniel as an individual character this season which is certainly interesting.

I have no clue actually. I would reckon that it depends on the situation but then again, what would they actually tell their other halves in such instances? Yeah I also think the SSR is way more secret since they have a cover business for the agency and all.

I'm glad it's all coming to light now though I do feel bad for Violet ... she seems like a sweet woman.

Yep. Though I think they were going to go with Daniel all a long (If my prediction is right).

Well we found out tonight that she did know his job, but just not the details, but for real life situations yeah I'm clueless. lol

I'm happy about that too. Also happy that they didn't drag it out and only had it on my screen for a very short time. Oh, I do too ( I think that has A LOT to do with the actress Sarah who had a ceratin part to play and did it wonderfully), but that's real life messy. Not everything fits in a perfect box. You know what I mean? Sometimes two good people aren't right for each other. Or one loves the other, but the other doesn't or both. It was best that they got it out now and they both realized it. I really think Daniel wanted to make it work, maybe he might have even made it happen, but in the long run it most likely wouldn't because his heart lies with Peggy.

2x02/2x05
Source
Old 02-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Wow. I was not expecting Violet to call Daniel out like that, but maybe he'll realize it now that she's said something.

Daniel was def worried about Peggy and Violet could see that it was more than that, though. I guess we'll have to see what happens from here!

Love the gifs.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was totally thinking this! lol

Source
Old 02-13-2016, 06:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just need at least one scene of direct and intentional intimacy before the season ends. They can hold hands, confess how they really feel, kiss... whatever it is, I just need them to move out of this what could be grey area.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
[FONT="Georgia"][INDENT]Oh, I do too ( I think that has A LOT to do with the actress Sarah who had a ceratin part to play and did it wonderfully), but that's real life messy. Not everything fits in a perfect box. You know what I mean? Sometimes two good people aren't right for each other. Or one loves the other, but the other doesn't or both. It was best that they got it out now and they both realized it. I really think Daniel wanted to make it work, maybe he might have even made it happen, but in the long run it most likely wouldn't because his heart lies with Peggy.
Well said. I really like the actress playing Violet so that's probably why. But RL is not always nice and clean, it's messy/complicated sometimes but that's what makes the relationship worthwhile at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Own (View Post)
Wow. I was not expecting Violet to call Daniel out like that, but maybe he'll realize it now that she's said something.
Agreed, sometimes the person themselves don't realise what they're projecting onto others and in this case, Daniel may still be in denial over Peggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I just need at least one scene of direct and intentional intimacy before the season ends. They can hold hands, confess how they really feel, kiss... whatever it is, I just need them to move out of this what could be grey area.
WORD, they just need to move forward with PD if they do intend to make this an end game ship. (plus I'm worried about the show getting cancelled and them not getting closure in the sense of their relationship)

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-14-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Love that!

This was a great moment between them!

Old 02-15-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was. The reactions were priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Agreed, sometimes the person themselves don't realise what they're projecting onto others and in this case, Daniel may still be in denial over Peggy.

WORD, they just need to move forward with PD if they do intend to make this an end game ship. (plus I'm worried about the show getting cancelled and them not getting closure in the sense of their relationship)
Agree. It's hard to hide how you feel when you see that person nearly killed/very seriously injured. All those feelings came to the surface and he react instinctively.

I hope so too. It's been teased all season I would hope they would address it whether it wasn't getting another season or not. With this show it's shouldn't be dragged out. It would be annoying.

Old 02-16-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That artwork is so beautiful!

Old 02-17-2016, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that fanart.

Quote:

Agree. It's hard to hide how you feel when you see that person nearly killed/very seriously injured. All those feelings came to the surface and he react instinctively.
Agreed, that's when the true feelings tend to come out and there's no room for hiding anymore.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

After that almost kiss from last nights episode, we better get an actual kiss before the end of the season!
Old 02-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
After that almost kiss from last nights episode, we better get an actual kiss before the end of the season!
I agree! That scene was so intense, but in a good way!

I just want to say that I think Jarvis totally ships them!