Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2005, 06:27 AM
New Fan

Unknown song name

Hi... I have been searching for answers everywhere and I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help me. As Tru Calling has pretty much come to an end, answers are getting harder to find. Anyways, there is this song that plays at the end of episode 3 of season 2, and I can't find out the name of it. It's the one that plays when the scene switches to Jack sitting in the bar. Since no lyrics were played in the episode (if it has any), it is difficult to describe the song. Instead, if you click here (right click to download), I have recored the audio from the section of the episode I am taking about. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry no idea what it is. Do you know if it is anything you have heard before at all or could it be something perhaps scored for the show specifically?
Old 05-03-2005, 06:39 PM
New Fan

Yeh, I'm pretty sure that it's an actual song. I've heard it before, but I just can't remember where. Also, I think it may have been an R&B song, but once again, I'm not sure. Thanks