Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

come on people. OTH need more storylines cause right now, naley is REALLY boring and going no where.

besides, she's better than dan, how much do you want him kicked off? dan took off the day he found out about karen while she actually went through with the pregnancy. she could've just gotten an abortion and considering her personality, she probably would've. also, jenny is only 6 months old and she already came back unlike dan who right now still says the only reason he saved lucas was to watch him suffer. you guys are like "she ditched her daughter for 6 months! she doesnt deserve jenny!" while on the other hand, when dan saved lucas you guys were like "wow, dan might be changing...." A lot of parents who put their kids up for adoption later regret it and wishes for the kid back.

so maybe you should give her a chance and hear her side of the story (which hopefully wouldnt be like deb's........) and make your decision. but if you want to kick her off, do me a favor by kicking dan off first.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:21 PM
New Fan

I can see how her character can make the show better, but it all depends on the writers. I'm sure she will suck just about every scene in the next new epidose...like a $2 dollar whore. That would suck for all the other characters...but honestly, lucas is not "Mr. One Tree Hill." There are other engaging characters on the show that are being looked over too. I like haley a lot..so i was a little disappointed by how they used her yesterday. I just dunno anymore. I guess I will tolerate nikki for now just as long as peyton gets a chance to cross nikki's legs for her in the end. The show better get better if i have to bear with nikki, it only seems fair.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>come on people. OTH need more storylines cause right now, naley is REALLY boring and going no where.
</STRONG>
That's because the show doesn't give them any screen time. It's all about Lucas, the triangle, or Dan. I'm sick of it. I just wish they would focus a little more on N/H and a little less on Lucas.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I could see why they put Nikki in there to stir up somethings. I like Nikki but I DO NOT like her with Jake or Lucas. She doesn't desearve them. I don't like what she did but maybe we don't know why she did what she did. Maybe there is a reason, there's no reason to leave your daughter but you got to put yourself in her place. She freaked, I bet and I know that I would do the same. I like Nikki and I hope she stays around because she gives the show a extra
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 03-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I kind of like Nikki. Despite her ****tiness and her thing for underage teenage boys, she's spunky and a little mysterious. I'm hoping the writers keep Nikki around and eventually explore the character's background after they give all the contract characters besides Lucas a story first.

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited Crystal_Ann ]
Old 03-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get the sense that Nikki is just a brief arch. The main characters and secondary characters we've already been introduced to still haven't been fully developed. Nikki just a temporary deviation. We all know (this is not a spoiler just speculation) that Jake will end up keeping Jenny and Nikki just going to cause a little trouble for a little while. Poof, then she's gone.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Extreme Fan

i loved her on charmed and smallville. she looks too old to play a character on oth. how old is she in real life?

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rOsWeLlBABY:
<STRONG>i loved her on charmed and smallville. she looks too old to play a character on oth. how old is she in real life?</STRONG>
At the moment, she's 27. She's turning 28 this year.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>I get the sense that Nikki is just a brief arch. The main characters and secondary characters we've already been introduced to still haven't been fully developed. Nikki just a temporary deviation. We all know (this is not a spoiler just speculation) that Jake will end up keeping Jenny and Nikki just going to cause a little trouble for a little while. Poof, then she's gone.</STRONG>
"Poof"...I like that...if you mean exploding into a cloud of smoke kind of thing...a little magic and some teenage angst...I can go for that
Old 03-20-2004, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rOsWeLlBABY:
<STRONG>i loved her on charmed and smallville. she looks too old to play a character on oth. how old is she in real life?</STRONG>
she's on charmed? who did she play?
Old 03-20-2004, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl:
<STRONG>

At the moment, she's 27. She's turning 28 this year.</STRONG>
Anyone here ever watched Higher Ground on Fox? She also played Hayden Christensen's stepmom who sexually abused him.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>

she's on charmed? who did she play?</STRONG>

She played a docter and a family member of Gypsies who where in danger from a demon that stole people's eyes.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

oh! i remember!

piper's special doctor 'cause of wyatt and his weird powers.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Loyal Fan

i saw that episode of charmed... but... what to do with nikki... hmmm... i have an idead! LETS BURN THE B****! how bout THAT?!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top