Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcforme98
yeah make sure to call fincannon, even if they don't call you back....Also, you can call screen gems and they are usually pretty kool about letting you know where they will be filming for that day
oh really? I didn't even know Screen Gem would give out that information! At the very least if they don't need extras that day I hope to still be able to see filming on the streets somewhere!

NATHAN & Haley
LUCAS & Brooke
JAKE & Peyton
HunniGurl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnic1129
Earlier this summer, yes.... but not recently. I will be here until the middle of next month
good to know, gonna do some extra work before you leave?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
good to know, gonna do some extra work before you leave?
*Absolutely*!!!! My friend and I are on the list for Tuesday! And we want to do as much work beyond that as we can!

Love is the center of everything.
missnic1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnic1129
*Absolutely*!!!! My friend and I are on the list for Tuesday! And we want to do as much work beyond that as we can!
Have fun.. Kiss James for me, and tell T I said hi!

Check Pm for me..
Old 07-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Bumping this up. Well, where do I start. I started calling around July 15th, Kelly told me to call in about a week, so I called on the 18th and they said they didn't know anything yet but would put me on the list. I kept calling and I think I got put on the list three times. After all that, I call today and Kelly says they are booked for Tuesday. I'm really mad about it but I guess I'll keep calling next week to see if anything else comes up. Fincannon is so disorganized over there. I'm really mad cause I want to extra to make some more money.
Creative Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry Christy that stinks! It's probably because of a lot of out of towners. Are you from out of town? make clear of that if you are and they usually help you out.
craziprodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I haven't extra'd in a long time...

mostly because Fincannon was so disorganized that it wasn't steady enough an income, and I ended up getting a full time job.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Bent137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm not from out of town. I live in Wilmington now since last August.

I got advice from my co-worker, Nicole, and she said she went in personally to the office and said to call in the morning around 10 AM to sign up for extra work. It's no good if you call in the afternoon (which is what I was doing) so definitely call in the morning. I'm going to come in personally on Monday to talk to Kelly. That way at least she'll know I'm interested to extra until school starts.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Total Fan

So if I am going to be in Wilmy the last week in August, when should I call Finncannon?

loveatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

I would call Fincannon the week or so before you come to Wilmington and definitely ask for Kelly and make sure you have a card on file with them so they have you in the system.

ETA: Hope you extras that are going today have fun! If anyone could post the next time they need extras on here, that would be great! I've called fincannon so much by now that I think they are really annoyed with me so I really don't want to call now. They keep telling me we'll call you but I just don't believe them since they never have before.

Last edited by Creative Christy; 07-25-2006 at 03:21 AM
Old 07-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Christy
I would call Fincannon the week or so before you come to Wilmington and definitely ask for Kelly and make sure you have a card on file with them so they have you in the system.

ETA: Hope you extras that are going today have fun! If anyone could post the next time they need extras on here, that would be great! I've called fincannon so much by now that I think they are really annoyed with me so I really don't want to call now. They keep telling me we'll call you but I just don't believe them since they never have before.
I had the opposite problem....I couldn't get them to stop calling me...and I don't live in Wilmington...
Marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:17 PM
New Fan

Anyone seen any ot the guys/gals yet????

i know not me as i live in Kent(U.K)

8- +
treehiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa
I had the opposite problem....I couldn't get them to stop calling me...and I don't live in Wilmington...
That's so weird. Next time they do to that you, tell them to call Christina in Wilmington, NC. 'Cause I'm really pissed they never call me.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Total Fan

How crazy is that. Call someone all the time that is not local and then never call someone that is. If you are not an extra, is it easy to find them filming out in public somewhere? 3 weeks from Saturday and I will be in Wilmington. Yeah!

loveatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm praying they'll need extras during March.
Since it's the only time I'll be in Wilmington...unless we get picked up for Season 5.
mela23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top