Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2003, 12:30 AM
Total Fan

Wow, was it just me that was seeing the obvious Lucas/Peyton/Brooke shippage in the episode tonight? Yikes.

This show has definite potential from threesome at all angles...

Nathan/Peyton/Haley
Lucas/Peyton/Haley
Lucas/Brooke/Haley (I like this one...)
And so on.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh yeah, there are many triangles in this show. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I discovered another UC couple that I like. Tim/Haley. Maybe the reason why Tim seemed to not like the idea of Nathan dating Haley is that he secretly liked her for some time. And now, his bestfriend is dating her. That'd be ineresting to see. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I know this sound wierd but can anybody please tell me what is a UC or CC thread?Because i'm little confuse..
Old 11-16-2003, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't really consider Lucas/Brooke UC... So I'm not gonna pick them as my favorite UC couple. I'd say Nathan and Brooke are probably the UC couple that I'm shipping. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, loved the fanarts of N/B that were posted here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shirlei:
<STRONG>I know this sound wierd but can anybody please tell me what is a UC or CC thread?Because i'm little confuse..</STRONG>
CC is conventional couple, as in couples that have actually been on the show. UC is unconventional couple, or couples that have never happened. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really like Jake/Brooke, but I could definitely see Nathan/Brooke.
Old 11-16-2003, 09:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>Oh yeah, there are many triangles in this show. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I discovered another UC couple that I like. Tim/Haley. Maybe the reason why Tim seemed to not like the idea of Nathan dating Haley is that he secretly liked her for some time. And now, his bestfriend is dating her. That'd be ineresting to see. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I don't know if you were responding to me or not, but I was talking threesome not triangle...
Old 11-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Katis:
<STRONG>

I don't know if you were responding to me or not, but I was talking threesome not triangle...</STRONG>
No, I was just saying in general that there are many triangles. Don't worry, I know what you meant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Other than Haley/Tim, Nathan/Brooke are my other favorite UC couple. Oh, something definately happened between these two. It would explain the tension I sense whenever they are around each other. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I definately think Nathan and Brooke have a history together. Something happened there, cuz they seem a little wedged apart. I don't think I ship them, I'm too much of a Lucas/Brookie, but I do want to know what's going on there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I rather like Jake/Brooke and Peyton/Haley shipping it just seems nice...
Old 11-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haley/Tim, I think that would be interesting... Someone should write a fic about them.

I am a huge Chris/Haley shipper!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by irishstar:
<STRONG>Haley/Tim, I think that would be interesting... Someone should write a fic about them.</STRONG>
I was planning on writing one if they give us some more scenes with him in them. I have to learn a little bit more about his character in order to write about him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 05:11 PM
New Fan

I really like the idea of Jake and Haley.

If I'm going to go slash, then it has to be Haley/Brooke. I definitely saw some heavy sparkage during the cafe scene.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

That was great when Lucas joke with Haley about her kissing Peyton. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Jake and Haley would be so great. He's this totally sweet, sensitive guy who could use some support with all he's dealing with. Haley is just the kind of caring girl that would be able to help him. Besides, Haley's got the whole maternal thing, even towards Lucas and Nathan. She's always the one the looks out for them, trying to protect them however she can. She'd be good for Jake and the baby.
Old 11-20-2003, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I find Haley/Jake interesting too. Heck, Jake with anybody. I want to learn more about him.

How 'bout Whitey? Him and Deb?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hmmm... that would really stick it to Dan! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top