Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
ah, such wasted potential.
I agree with you.
Especially after 6x03, I really had high hopes after that episode nothing just ever happened though so that really disappointed me.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

While I am not a supporter of any romance between them (NH fan here ) I was always super pissed at the writers writing of this friendship. Brooke and Nathan have alot in common.. it would have made sense for them to be really good friends.. almost like another Lucas/Haley relationship on the show. I will never get why we only ever got a few scenes a season and that's from 9 SEASONS!! I was always disappointed about the lack of care the writers have for Nathan though.. so I shouldn't be surprised about them not giving him a really good friend who is a girl..
Old 11-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
I was always disappointed about the lack of care the writers have for Nathan though.. so I shouldn't be surprised about them not giving him a really good friend who is a girl..
this is totally true, it's like besides haley and deb, of course, nathan didn't had many scenes with other girls (brooke, peyton or even quinn), most of the times where you'd see nathan with another girl, she always had to be interested in him: rachel, carrie, renee
hell, he didn't had that many guy friends either, when you think about it, compared to lucas who had the rivercourt guys

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 11-21-2011 at 10:29 AM
Old 11-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
While I am not a supporter of any romance between them (NH fan here ) I was always super pissed at the writers writing of this friendship. Brooke and Nathan have alot in common.. it would have made sense for them to be really good friends.. almost like another Lucas/Haley relationship on the show. I will never get why we only ever got a few scenes a season and that's from 9 SEASONS!! I was always disappointed about the lack of care the writers have for Nathan though.. so I shouldn't be surprised about them not giving him a really good friend who is a girl..
I completely agree with you! I really see the connection between these two.When he showed up at her place in season 6 to say that she could talk to him, that was really awesome.

Avatar made by soulmatejunkee on Livejournal
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
this is totally true, it's like besides haley and deb, of course, nathan didn't had many scenes with other girls (brooke, peyton or even quinn), most of the times where you'd see nathan with another girl, she always had to be interested in him: rachel, carrie, renee
hell, he didn't had that many guy friends either, when you think about it, compared to lucas who had the rivercourt guys
I remember that a few fans would get upset everytime Nathan interacted with Brooke.. and I was always so befuddled by that I kept thinking that if Haley can have guy friends.. why the hell can't Nathan have girl friends?? It was a double standard for me and I didn't appreciate it all

I enjoy Nathan's interactions with Brooke.. I think they would have made awesome friends... it's just ashame that the writers couldn't even really give us that.. all we got was a few sporadic scenes with no follow up
Old 01-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will no matter what, they'll always be my favorite AU pairing for sure and I love all the scenes they shared.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I remember that a few fans would get upset everytime Nathan interacted with Brooke.. and I was always so befuddled by that I kept thinking that if Haley can have guy friends.. why the hell can't Nathan have girl friends?? It was a double standard for me and I didn't appreciate it all

I enjoy Nathan's interactions with Brooke.. I think they would have made awesome friends... it's just ashame that the writers couldn't even really give us that.. all we got was a few sporadic scenes with no follow up
i totally agree about the double standard, haley obviously has guy friends, so why couldn't nathan has girl friends ?? they should have give nathan more credit than that, just because he share scenes with another girl, it doesn't mean it would had immediately jeopardize NH
Old 01-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

As Nikki said though, they didn't really do a lot with Nathan's character these past seasons which is a bit depressing.
I love Brooke and Nathan though, and I thought they would have made the best of the best in friendships. Just wish we could have seen more of it.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes i agree tia! brathan will always be by fav oth au pairing too!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They had so much potential...guess I can just always look back to their great scene from 6x03.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! we got a Brathan hug! !!! 9x11 XDD
Old 03-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

A HUG

i love you. ♡
Old 03-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Passionate Fan

HUG
More scenes hopefully
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seeing them hug did so much stuff to my shipper heart. just love their mini reunion.

I gotta say it still amazes me that Nathan & Brooke go through crisis at like the same time, they really are the definition of Twin Souls... like seriously anything something is going on wrong with Nathan I'm worried for Brooke. They are just too much a like. lol
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww nice hug.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread