Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys! Love Brooke and Owen! Any chance one of you guys can direct me to some recent Owen and Brooke icons?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

There's almost no coming back from this now.
|LoVe|
Old 01-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

yup pretty much..
Julian needs to get his sly behind out of Brooke's life immediately but with Owen turning to alcohol now i dont think that'll help get him back in Brooke's life regardless
Brooke & Owen
*Melly*
Old 01-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

i still have hope for brooke/owen but i dont know how they will find their way back
no matter how much we bend
Old 01-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS (View Post)
Yay! We are all kind of a little down around here because of the crap that's been going on for these two, but it's nice to have new supporters around. You just need to PM Katie and she'll add you love.
Okay.. I'll pm when my hand is better xD
Our love was made for movie screens.
Leighton ✖ catch me if you can
Old 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really want to have more hope, than i do, for Brooke and Owen but everytime i have the slightest bit of hope, everything seems to go down the drain for them, whether its owen's newly-retrieved love for alcohol or the whole ordeal with sam. I know in the next eppie, Millie's gonna admit that she spent a night with Owen and im hoping that Brooke can forgive her and see past it and potentially, get back with Owen.
Brooke & Owen
*Melly*
Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

maybe chase will be a part in getting them back on the right track
Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

that would be so amazing
he could take some time out of flirting with Mia and help out his buddy
Brooke & Owen
*Melly*
Old 01-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

definately.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Now if only we could get Mark to somehow have the same ideas as us, because knowing him, Chase is gonna be involved in something that is far from helpful to owen..whatever that may be..so, who knows at this point?
Brooke & Owen
*Melly*
Old 01-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm very upset with the most recent episode, mainly because Owen had absolutely nothing to do with helping Brooke find Sam.

I feel like that could have helped redeem Owen in the eyes of Brooke. But instead, he was too busy drinking and Julian stepped in.

Julian has officially come in as the "man" in Brooke's life. A place that Owen should be in.

I really love Browen, but I'm finding it hard to understand how Brooke can ever trust him again, especially after Millie tells her that she slept with him.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

i pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Im really fed up with being given scenes in which Julian is the hero in Brooke's life and Owen is left in the dust to drink his sorrows away.
I dont know what Mark is trying to accomplish..perhaps a Julian-Brooke-Owen love triangle..but at the rate this is going, there is no triangle but more like an unnecessary attraction between Brooke and Peyton's sloppy seconds.

And i for one, am at a loss for words about Millie and Owen spending a night together and i have no idea how thats going to initiate anything more in the show other than Brooke never being able to trust Millie again and not even wanting to acknowledge Owen's presence again
Brooke & Owen
*Melly*
Old 01-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't even know what to say after last night's episode but I'm going to try and say something worthwhile after I had some time to sleep on it.

Honestly, I think people are putting too much on Brooke/Julian. They had, what, 4 scenes together total and all of them were about Sam. To me, Brooke hasn't really shown much interest in Julian, aside from that look when he threw the thing in the trash (I forgot what it was). Sure, Owen is in a rut at the moment, but Brooke isn't exactly frolicking around in a cornfield. They are both going through something and I know that deep down, maybe not even that deep, Brooke knows she still has unfinished business with Owen. He's her guy.

I don't think I'll ever forgive and forget the Millie/Owen hookup. I picture a gross, disgusting, awkward image. Nothing good can come from that, but I'm trying to be positive. I doubt they would bring Owen back without going back to Brooke.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romance novel (View Post)
I don't even know what to say after last night's episode but I'm going to try and say something worthwhile after I had some time to sleep on it.

Honestly, I think people are putting too much on Brooke/Julian. They had, what, 4 scenes together total and all of them were about Sam. To me, Brooke hasn't really shown much interest in Julian, aside from that look when he threw the thing in the trash (I forgot what it was). Sure, Owen is in a rut at the moment, but Brooke isn't exactly frolicking around in a cornfield. They are both going through something and I know that deep down, maybe not even that deep, Brooke knows she still has unfinished business with Owen. He's her guy.

I don't think I'll ever forgive and forget the Millie/Owen hookup. I picture a gross, disgusting, awkward image. Nothing good can come from that, but I'm trying to be positive. I doubt they would bring Owen back without going back to Brooke.
I so agree with what you're saying!

Julian is like this momentary help to find Sam, there's absolutely no feelings(for now) and everything. Just by the few scenes we've got this season that she's heartbroken. Like she really loved him at one point. Which we all knew from the scenes in last season but still. Brooke and Owen can't give up on their relationship, people who belong together deserve to be together. It's as simple as that.

And about the MO hookup, they didn't even show anything about that, like it wasn't mentioned. Which to me is a good sign, but god only knows what it would be like to you guys. I think Millie belongs with Marvin and Brooke with Owen, and that's my personal opinion. BO have chemistry that is undeniable.. you just can't push it away.
Our love was made for movie screens.
Leighton ✖ catch me if you can
Old 01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It just seems too obvious to me from a lot of angles. Owen never mentioned sleeping with anyone and they never showed anything after taking the drink. Both glasses were still on the bar table. Just seems to predictable. Like Millie woke up alone having every belief she got drunk and had sex with Owen.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread