Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, after tonight's episode and the adorable sisterly bonding on the balcony, I'm going to ask to be removed from the anti thread and ask to be out on this one. I hated her with Nathan because she was being so sleezy trying to get with her little sister's husband.

Now though, after the balcony scene and telling Chris off, I her. I really liked Lindsay and when I found out that she was going to be on the show, I wanted to like her so bad, and now that I can, I'm a happy camper.

Just in case you missed it, can I please be added? Thanks.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have changed my mind after tonights eppy. She did a good thing for Haley and they now understand each other. Please add me!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, a lot of people are changing their mind about Taylor! Me included! She is definitely NOT on my hate list anymore. I kinda wish next weeks episode isn't her last. She's one person I would like to see more of. But hey this all could change after next weeks episode.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Taylor redeemed herself tonight, Lindsey and Joie together in that scene they were simply amazing!....I cant believe, I am asking this but can I be added?
Old 02-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Brit you know you gotta add me to the list. I just love the drama Taylor adds to the show and sticking by Haley just proves how cool she is.
What scares me the most? A passionate person!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to?

I really hated her last week. But now I really like Taylor. I'm so glad she told Chris to get lost.

I really want a icon of Haley and Taylor on the balcony... they were so cute.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Total Fan

Im on the list! Damn I love this girl. Im kinda sad she's moving out, though.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:52 AM
New Fan

Yeah, yesterday's epi got me loving her!!! She did what a sister should really do, not put baby oil on her legs in front of her brother-in-law, but guide her sister through confusions!! Can I be added??

~LaiLa~

100% WHITEY & OTH MAMMA'S FAN
NALEY
Old 02-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm glad a lot of people changed their minds on her. Everyone has been added and I loved the Taylor/Haley interaction. No matter what she's got her sister's back. I knew that there was more to her then she was letting on and that she actually cared about people. She just made some mistakes in her life but who hasn't. God knows I have and I can't point my finger at her for hers. I think she's a really nice person with a good heart and she just proved that to everyone yesterday

I hope they do keep her around for more then 3 weeks. She deserves to stay around. I love the drama she brings and she just spices up the show. I love it and I hope she continues staying. Everyone's added

Jenny
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 02-02-2005, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

i love taylor she is such an awesome bad girl... i don't want her with nathan but I do want her to stick around hayly needs some family
Old 02-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I liked Lindsey from the beginning because of the drama she brought. I thought she had more to her and she proved that last night. She should be on more than three episodes it sucks that she's only on three. And the tattoo talk was cute. Haley knows she got it in the same place because of Lindsey she doesn't need to front. Well bye for now I've got to go to school.

Brit. I joined the RP.
What scares me the most? A passionate person!
Old 02-02-2005, 07:43 AM
Addicted Fan

I'd like to be added, please. I really like Taylor. I think she's a great addition to the show. And I've been a fan of Lindsey's ever since she was on SBTB the new class a few years back. She's a great actress.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

add me to please....
I hope she returns for more episodes ! she rocked last night
Old 02-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Supreme Fan

hey can i be added to the list

Last week i gotta admit taylor annoyed me with her behaviour with Nathan but last night ep she was so great. The way she had haleys back about everything just made me really like her and what she did abhout chris, sending him the message to stay away i truly appreciate her for that. And i cant believe there getting rid of er next week, i definetly wont be opposed to any returns of this sister.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Chalk up one more Taylor fan. Until her actions in last night's ep, I was rather indifferent towards her character, but now I'm hoping she sticks around for a while since she's really the only person Haley can turn to right now for help in sorting this whole Chris situation out (as Mrs. James-Scott has lost the other lines of communication [Lucas and Karen] that she had prior to meeting and marrying Nathan).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top