Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Total Fan

Tammy... because she is our OTH guru

Tammy, Tammy, where for art thou Tammy?

I thought you have earned your own thread... Hope you are having a blast in Wilmy... this is just so you know that being in the general proximity of James Lafferty and Joie Lenz earns you your own special place.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Total Fan

PS... we know you are busy, so just throw us a HI when you can.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

LOL!!! You guys are nuts! Thanks for the shout-out, and why isn't it titled the Tammy Appreciation Thread? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I hope you all appreciate the fact that I suffered through not one, not two, but three negative/humiliating experiences for our cause! I will tell them all in detail when I get home. But it's all been worth it ten times over, because today I got thisclose to James, and he is a doll baby. And say BJL too. Got only a few pics of James before I was body slammed to the floor by a security guard (okay that really didn't happen, but that's what it felt like) - that was rude experience number 2. Number 3 came later in the day. Sigh.

Well the saga has come to an end, and I fly home tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to post anything til later in the evening.

Okay, close this thread down and I'll post on the NH thread okay? That's where my girls hang out.

Love ya all!

Tammy

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

vysed, how did you suddenly become Ravens23, or is this computer screwed up? Anyway, you must be new because I don't think we've met. But you obviously have a fine appreciation for who the real movers and shakers on this board are <insert heavy sarcasm here>......I'm definitely no guru, I just got really blessed by alot of good experiences, which I'm hoping can eventually outweigh the bad. Why is it that when one person is rude to you that sticks with you more than the 100 persons who are nice to you?

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tammy you totally deserve your own thread lol! when you come back and have a chance, tell us all about wilmy and your experience!!!! luv ya, kaylez
Old 03-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Total Fan

Tammy,
Ah the name change... (my little girl said I had to pick a good name that had to do w/Nathan... that's what we came up with!)

We can't close this thread yet! When you get back from Wilmy this spot will be waiting for us all to read your great anecdotes.

SO everyone on our usual threads... watch here for something great from Tammy...

(Am I putting enough pressure on your humble a$$?)
Old 03-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, I wanna hear all about your trip to Wilmington! I'm soo excited... I'm leaving for Wilmington Friday the 19th!