Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 4 General Discussion #1 - "I could do this forever, little brother."

GENERAL DISCUSSION - SEASON 4

The fourth season features the second half of the characters' senior year, and the love triangle of Peyton, Lucas and Brooke.
Haley's pregnancy is threatened by Nathan's risky forays into gambling and loan sharks. Peyton is stalked by an impostor posing
as her half-brother Derek and is saved by Lucas and the real Derek. Lucas looks for the truth behind his uncle's death as he
documents his life since joining the Ravens basketball team. Lucas and Peyton enter into an official relationship after the Ravens win
the state championship, meanwhile Dan rekindles his romance with Karen, Brooke explores a romantic relationship with Chase
Adams and a friendship with Rachel. Chris Keller makes an appearance, and the group enjoy a "real prom" in a small town called
Honneygrove after their original one is ruined by further interactions with the impostor who is known to everyone as "Psycho Derek".
The season ends with the group's graduation from high school, Lucas discovering that Dan killed Keith, and Haley and Karen having their babies.

4x01: The Same Deep Water As You
4x02: The Things I Forgot At Birth
4x03: Good News For People Who Love Bad News
4x04: Can't Stop This Thing We've Started
4x05: I Love You, But I've Chosen Darkness
4x06: Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
4x07: All These Things That I've Done
4x08: Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye
4x09: Some You Give Away
4x10: Songs To Love And Die By
4x11: Everything In It's Right Place
4x12: Resolve
4x13: Pictures of You
4x14: Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers
4x15: Prom Night At Hater High
4x16: You Call It Madness But I Call It Love
4x17: It Gets Worst In The Night
4x18: Runaway Found
4x19: Ashes Of Dreams You Let Die
4x20: The Birth And Death Of The Day
4x21: All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 06-21-2017 at 06:20 PM
Old 03-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, the psycho Derek was a freak. But I liked these scenes and the way Peyton became stronger and met her real brother.

One Tree Hill
Old 03-11-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan was fab.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

What do you like most about Dan in season 4?

One Tree Hill
Old 03-13-2015, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

quote:

"I could do this forever, little brother."

--

I'm currently watching season 4 right now, it was a really great season. I'm up to episode 4 and i cant wait to rewatch how LP progresses.

derek is pretty creepy and it was a bit cheesey for my taste on this show but it created some great moments.

im gonna post my thoughts as i watch so i don't want to say too much but i so happy that bl broke up and that brooke wasnt pregnant. it was LP's time to be together.

nathans whole keith in the water drama was pretty weird and i didnt love it. rachel also started getting irritating this season.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke and chase kinda broke up. I am almost at the end. I still love NH, but the brooke/nathan thing was weird. I changed the title. Thanks Alexa.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Arghh the video of Nathan and Brooke was strange.... What an odd coincidence , that this video was played on a party years ago.

Season 4 was a great season for all Lucas and Peyton shippers! The final two episodes of season 4 were just awesome.
I like to see the birth of Jamie and I loved to see all our faves having their graduation.
Haha and the spice girls dance was superb.

One Tree Hill
Old 03-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

it felt very random. but I'm a big n/b fan so i was actually happy about it! but it seemed a bit unnecessary since they didnt go anywhere with it. i did like how similar nathan/brooke were though.

i just watched episode 4 and derek was so creepy! him lying about what lucas said was terrible and the ending with the prostitute was so disgusting.

im glad it was haley who was pregnant, not brooke. but the whole clean teen storyline was pretty stupid. i did like when they brought in chase though.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:55 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

onetreehill-gifs
Old 03-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww thanks one of the best Naley moments in season 4. I loved what Nathan was saying about Haleys pregnancy.

The Derek storyline was a bit to much for me. I mean a psycho in one tree hill?! And after the first attack he returned. ..it was like a bad Horror movie. But I loved that Peyton became stronger.

I didn't like the clean teen storyline as well. Their leader Shelley was also annoying.

One Tree Hill
Old 03-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
it felt very random. but I'm a big n/b fan so i was actually happy about it! but it seemed a bit unnecessary since they didnt go anywhere with it. i did like how similar nathan/brooke were though.

i just watched episode 4 and derek was so creepy! him lying about what lucas said was terrible and the ending with the prostitute was so disgusting.

im glad it was haley who was pregnant, not brooke. but the whole clean teen storyline was pretty stupid. i did like when they brought in chase though.
I really liked high school chase.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

he was adorable and him and brooke were really cute together imo.

i agree that the psycho thing was really stupid! i was okay with episode 5 and the ones before it because it was temporary but bringing it back in episode 16 was so over the top! but at least we got a break from him for episodes 7-15
Old 03-15-2015, 01:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah the return of psycho derek was just to much.
Haha I was so happy about the break.
I loved to see Peyton with her real brother. He has helped her so much becoming stronger.

One Tree Hill
Old 03-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

derek was sweet. i was disappointed that they didnt bring him back. we saw him in season 6 though briefly didnt we? for that one episode with he concert.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah we saw him in the episode of the soldier benefit concert. I would have loved to see him more, especially when Peyton was pregnant.

One Tree Hill
Closed Thread   Post New Thread