Fan Forum Legend

Especially with P/H in season 1.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They were great

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sucks that their scenes didn't stay like that.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really should have.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, I would have kept that scene that's for sure too.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That relationship could have been great.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really could have been.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would say it took me a long time to warm up to Lucas/Nathan as brothers. Well as CLOSE BROTHERS!
I guess because Nathan was so horrible to Lucas in the early episodes. And oddly enough things changed with the whole Peyton/Lucas/Brooke triangle, and I started loving Nathan as a character more. lol

I think at least with the Lucas/Peyton/Nathan triangle, I can really related to Leyton and Lucas in it because Nathan was a hot mess! No way should Peyton had stayed in that kind of relationship but when Lucas started getting written badly, it's when I was turned off.

And than Naley started because of Nathan wanting to get at Lucas, so I felt bad for Lucas there because Nathan just kept finding new ways to mess with him.

I think season 2 is when I started caring for them as good brothers...well a bit...
Old 02-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I would say it took me a long time to warm up to Lucas/Nathan as brothers. Well as CLOSE BROTHERS!
I guess because Nathan was so horrible to Lucas in the early episodes. And oddly enough things changed with the whole Peyton/Lucas/Brooke triangle, and I started loving Nathan as a character more. lol

I think at least with the Lucas/Peyton/Nathan triangle, I can really related to Leyton and Lucas in it because Nathan was a hot mess! No way should Peyton had stayed in that kind of relationship but when Lucas started getting written badly, it's when I was turned off.

And than Naley started because of Nathan wanting to get at Lucas, so I felt bad for Lucas there because Nathan just kept finding new ways to mess with him.

I think season 2 is when I started caring for them as good brothers...well a bit...
When did you start liking Nathan's character?
Old 02-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
When did you start liking Nathan's character?
Well for me, I liked Nathan's character right away from season 3. First episode of Tree Hill I saw fully was, "Over the Hills and Far Away"

Of course before season 4, that's when I got season 1-3 on DVD to catch up. And of course Tree Hill was moving over to the new network in US CW....

Before that I knew One Tree Hill from a lot of trailers.

So, when I went back, I just didn't like Nathan at all and felt bad for Lucas and liked him instantly. I did started slowly liking him mid season 1, but when I became a fan is was probably 1x20! When he worked at that fast food restaurant to try to make a way by himself and not because of his parents money. I think the more we learned about both of Nathan's parent,s, the more I grew to love Nathan.

In season 3, I thought Naley would end up as my favorite pairing of the series.
lol Obviously that didn't happen even if I like them, just not my favorite.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well for me, I liked Nathan's character right away from season 3. First episode of Tree Hill I saw fully was, "Over the Hills and Far Away"

Of course before season 4, that's when I got season 1-3 on DVD to catch up. And of course Tree Hill was moving over to the new network in US CW....

Before that I knew One Tree Hill from a lot of trailers. It looked interesting but I wasn't watching WB network much at that time, I was watching UPN a bit more.
I watched WB Network more.

So, when I went back, I just didn't like Nathan at all and felt bad for Lucas and liked him instantly. I did started slowly liking him mid season 1, but when I became a fan is was probably 1x20! When he worked at that fast food restaurant to try to make a way by himself and not because of his parents money. I think the more we learned about both of Nathan's parent,s, the more I grew to love Nathan.

In season 3, I thought Naley would end up as my favorite pairing of the series.
lol Obviously that didn't happen even if I like them, just not my favorite.
Haha, I do forget that you first watched from the end of S3

Do you think that his change in his character should have taken longer than it did?
Old 02-13-2018, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Haha, I do forget that you first watched from the end of S3

Do you think that his change in his character should have taken longer than it did?
I mentioned this to you before but YES! It should've taken a lot longer... just like Lucas change to a jerk should've taken longer.

I felt it was ridiculous for Nathan to act all good and sensitive in 1x04, after how he was acting just 2 episodes earlier.

I did like us seeing shades of his bad side though even when he was turning good but it should've taken a longer time...
Old 02-13-2018, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I mentioned this to you before but YES! It should've taken a lot longer... just like Lucas change to a jerk should've taken longer.

I felt it was ridiculous for Nathan to act all good and sensitive in 1x04, after how he was acting just 2 episodes earlier.

I did like us seeing shades of his bad side though even when he was turning good but it should've taken a longer time...
I think they rushed some things once started to drop the NPL triangle and move to the BPL triangle/NH storylines. Lucas being jerk didn't make a lot of sense either considering the first 6 or 7 episodes

It was like Nathan changed between 1.06 and 1.07.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top