Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2017, 02:35 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
They really did
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:57 PM
  #17
Elite Fan

 
just stand still's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 34,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah that would have been great. What would you have liked to have seen?
I don't even know what I would've liked, I just know I wanted more. I just connected with her as a character so much..
__________________
even if we try to fight it, you know that the sparks will fly
'cause in the end we're just two people
d e s t i n e d to collide || LP ♥
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 12:24 AM
  #18
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I don't even know what I would've liked, I just know I wanted more. I just connected with her as a character so much..
Okay, I personally would have preferred it if it took an bit longer to open up to Luke since I felt that the writers rushed that aspect of her development imo.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:26 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 310,145
It was ridiculously rushed.
__________________
The world is quiet here.

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:57 PM
  #20
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
Both characters deserved better than that
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:08 AM
  #21
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 310,145
They really did.
__________________
The world is quiet here.

BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 01:38 PM
  #22
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
If they were going to change to BPL triangle/NH, the writers shouldn't have had to rush developments to make it work
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:01 PM
  #23
Elite Fan

 
just stand still's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 34,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, I personally would have preferred it if it took an bit longer to open up to Luke since I felt that the writers rushed that aspect of her development imo.
I guess I would've liked to have seen more of her in general and more than just her drawing. I feel like I need to do a rewatch to answer this properly.
__________________
even if we try to fight it, you know that the sparks will fly
'cause in the end we're just two people
d e s t i n e d to collide || LP ♥
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:05 PM
  #24
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 387,861
I agree about Peyton... also although I liked Nathan/Peyton, I am always surprised how Peyton really didn't hate Nathan for an extended period... for me, it definitely showed she didn't love him at all.
I guess she was with Nathan since it was just a simple relationship of knowing what you are going to get...
__________________
Oh, Lois Lane. You have a writer's gift for invention;
I'll say that for you.
[LOIS LANE]]
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:08 PM
  #25
Elite Fan

 
just stand still's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 34,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I agree about Peyton... also although I liked Nathan/Peyton, I am always surprised how Peyton really didn't hate Nathan for an extended period... for me, it definitely showed she didn't love him at all.
I guess she was with Nathan since it was just a simple relationship of knowing what you are going to get...
I mean, their relationship really was only about sex, there wasn't anything else to it.
__________________
even if we try to fight it, you know that the sparks will fly
'cause in the end we're just two people
d e s t i n e d to collide || LP ♥
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:12 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 387,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I mean, their relationship really was only about sex, there wasn't anything else to it.
I guess that's why it was easier for Peyton to forgive him even if she was upset with him a lot in the "relationship" lol
__________________
Oh, Lois Lane. You have a writer's gift for invention;
I'll say that for you.
[LOIS LANE]]
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:14 PM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
just stand still's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 34,578


That's also what could've happened if LP got together right away with that party. I'm happy it didn't happen at that moment, but I'm not happy that their relationship didn't begin sooner.
__________________
even if we try to fight it, you know that the sparks will fly
'cause in the end we're just two people
d e s t i n e d to collide || LP ♥
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:03 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)


That's also what could've happened if LP got together right away with that party. I'm happy it didn't happen at that moment, but I'm not happy that their relationship didn't begin sooner.
Personally, I wouldn't have wanted LP to get together right way and them being friends actually strengthened their relationship in the long run
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:27 PM
  #29
Elite Fan

 
just stand still's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 34,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Personally, I wouldn't have wanted LP to get together right way and them being friends actually strengthened their relationship in the long run
You mean you didn't want them to go all Naley?
__________________
even if we try to fight it, you know that the sparks will fly
'cause in the end we're just two people
d e s t i n e d to collide || LP ♥
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:30 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 137,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
You mean you didn't want them to go all Naley?
Nope haha
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.