Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Question about the thread title: I'm not trying to offend anyone at all, just know that -- but what "love" is it that the couple helps you spread? Just curious... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Supreme Fan

I think they're talking about the fact that in almost every other thread the main topic of discussion is never appreciation for the couple/character in question, but the bashing of Peyton and/or Peyton/Lucas. But P/L shippers don't hate on anyone else. Thus, other ships spread hate, P/L spreads love.

I'm not exactly a P/L fan anymore but even I can see where you guys are coming from. It is getting rather annoying seeing every single thread turn into the anti-Peyton thread.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think they're talking about the fact that in almost every other thread the main topic of discussion is never appreciation for the couple/character in question, but the bashing of Peyton and/or Peyton/Lucas. But P/L shippers don't hate on anyone else. Thus, other ships spread hate, P/L spreads love.
I'm not exactly a P/L fan anymore but even I can see where you guys are coming from. It is getting rather annoying seeing every single thread turn into the anti-Peyton thread.
You took the words right outta my mouth [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here and in the Hilarie/Peyton thread are the only places where we actually have a safe haven from the usual 'Hate Peyton/Seyton/Pucas' mantra. It is a refreshing change of pace to think positive instead of bitching about the negative, IMO.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Go Roxie, Go Roxie, Roxie rocks, Roxie for president, ahahah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Awwww, you're gonna make me blush! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] lol
Old 03-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Cool, at least someone gets us. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Right on Christine.....that's a perfect explanation! I wish I would have taped the older episodes before things got so complicated with triangles and whatnot! Oh well, I can settle with just watching episodes 12 and 13 over and over and over......

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 03-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

this has to be the most friendly thread up here basically. Unfortunately i can't stop going to those other threads and hearing all the complaints upset me but i keep going back lol. I come here to releive the stress [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 03-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Good to see ya back, CreekFreak2525!

I didn't tape earlier eps, either, except for the Pilot. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Anyone know if the NP preview kiss was maybe a flashback of some sort? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
this has to be the most friendly thread up here basically. Unfortunately i can't stop going to those other threads and hearing all the complaints upset me but i keep going back lol. I come here to releive the stress
Im glad to have a rep for being a good thread--its nice lol. I rarely tread anywhere else--why bother? lol

Is OTH new this week or not? My brain is so shot so I cant think...
Old 03-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Anyone know if the NP preview kiss was maybe a flashback of some sort? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hmmmm, good q. And no idea lol
Old 03-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

No new ep until 4/6. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tuesday's are airing High School Reunion instead, Sunday's are airing reruns, starting with HBAM.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jer][choGirl:
<STRONG>Hmmmm, good q. And no idea lol</STRONG>
Eh. Wouldn't matter anyways, right? People are still gonna bitch and moan about "Pucas" and "Seyton", so we gotta just shrug it off, I guess. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:

<STRONG>Anyone know if the NP preview kiss was maybe a flashback of some sort? </STRONG>
Unfortunately, none that I know of. I haven't seen the promo, but I have seen screencaps, and in no episode where NP were together was there one with Nathan in a wifebeater and Peyton with apparantly wet hair. Even in the pilot when when she came out of the shower/bathroom after Nathan and gave a ballsy "Hi, Mr. Scott," her hair was relatively curly/dry. heh. ... That scene was awesome [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] hhhee.

...But it could be like a flashback where it was like a moment in the past we weren't able to see. That would be cool. But I highly doubt it.

Haven't been here in awhile. I missed you guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I like the new thread/title. Spread the love, not the hate. Ain't dat the trufe. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Eh. Wouldn't matter anyways, right? People are still gonna bitch and moan about "Pucas" and "Seyton", so we gotta just shrug it off, I guess</STRONG>
Heh. True dat. It certainly is annoying, but I choose to play nice and not say anything. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Believe it or not, it's a lot harder then it looks. And no matter how many times I see "Seyton", or "Pucas", I still cringe whenever I see it and feel the urge to post some nasty comments about their fave couples/characters. ... heh. But I'm just too nice [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really can't wait to see the next ep. I saw some avs. at the OTH Av thread and shirtless NATHAN is making me giggly. lol. And I know that there might be a possibility that this ep won't be that great for us, but no worries. I'm done spazzing out. There's always going to be a reason for P/LP haters to bag on us/them. Which kinda sucks, but I like the handful of people who post here. Makes it easier to get to know one another :]...not that I wouldn't mind more posters, heh.

lalallala we're getting really weird weather in southern cali right about now. A couple of days ago it was so freaking HOT I thought I was going to die. Then recently it started getting a bit cold. Eh? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

So anyways....

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

-esther
Old 03-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

This thread definitely rocks. I hate listening to nasty comments all of the time and people complaining. Shouldn't you love the show you are watching and not hate some of the main characters in it?

I don't think the kiss from the preview is a flashback because it didn't look familiar at all.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread