Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG>Hahaha. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

With 6 eps remaining, I assume this won't happen until next season though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *crosses fingers for a next season*</STRONG>
6 eppies left?! *covers ears* lol Summer is gonna suck [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Is there any plans for a Season 1 DVD?

Keep the thread at the top is fun lol.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah maybe next season ... but i wonder ... will next season will be the right season? i mean there is Haley and Tim ... so maybe other triangle ... the motel scene was awesome, absolutely one of my fave LP moments, they're so damn fired when they're togheter!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It is. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well hopefully a DVD will come out! Yep, only 6 more eps left in the season! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by its*all*happening:
<STRONG>Yeah maybe next season ... but i wonder ... will next season will be the right season? i mean there is Haley and Tim ... so maybe other triangle ... the motel scene was awesome, absolutely one of my fave LP moments, they're so damn fired when they're togheter!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah they are lol. Will next season be the right season? At this point, who knows. There are plenty of people who hate Peyton so any moves she makes will be "evil." lol. As far as Im concerned, any season is the right season for me lol.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by its*all*happening:
<STRONG>i mean there is Haley and Tim </STRONG>
Wow. I cannot see Haley and Tim at all. Haley/Jake before Haley/Tim maybe. Brooke/Tim definately. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Posting at the same time is fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Posting at the same time is fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It is! Im all...giddy lol. Someone gimme the cliff notes on this time guy. I vaguely remember reading something about him and a party...I could be wrong..
Old 03-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Nathan's sidekick (when he was mean to Lucas). I think he and Brooke kissed at the party where PL kissed.

And I think that's all that we know of him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Other than him in the cheerleader uniform (Haley's dream), and paiting the bball court, he hasn't been seen much lately.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Nathan's sidekick (when he was mean to Lucas). I think he and Brooke kissed at the party where PL kissed.

And I think that's all that we know of him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Other than him in the cheerleader uniform (Haley's dream), and paiting the bball court, he hasn't been seen much lately.</STRONG>
Oooooh, okay! I remember him in the cheerleader outfit lol. Yesterday, there was a guy who was kinda pissy w/ Lucas in the lockeroom when he told him Whitey wanted to see him. Is that the same guy...?

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited Jer][choGirl ]
Old 03-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Hmm...don't remember that scene...
Old 03-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hmm...don't remember that scene...</STRONG>
Yeah, Lucas was talking to his friend who gave him the basketball and then the other guy came in and said Whitey wanted to talk to him. Lucas asked about what. The guy then gave him an incredulous look and said something along the lines of "Do I look psychic?"
Old 03-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Which ep?
Old 03-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

This past eppie--TFCISD.

And can I say that the shilling done on this show is hilarious. Nathan and his windbreaker with a GIANT Nike Check across the back. Or the obvious advertisement of the Ford Mustand--the ride of champions. Or Sheryl Crow and her new album. Or whatever else they come up with. If nothing else does, that never fails to make me laugh.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh. Didn't air here yet. 9:00pm tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

So you didn't see the First Cut is The Deepest yet?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread