Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>

...Does that mean we should be expecting more gorgeous FA from you, Roxie? ;] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Well, when you say it like that, how can I say no [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol
Old 03-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes, the fact that Brooke won't be calling Lucas "boyfriend" anymore is a definite plus in my book!

It will be interesting to see how this Nikki/Jake thing plays out. Should be a good story line because now Jake and Peyton have gotten closer and Lucas and Nikki had a "thing" so it could get complicated....

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate her calling him "boyfriend", too. I mean it was cute the first time, but the guy has a name! At least make it a little more original...*shrug*

Ohh J/P moments? I like the thought of JP, since Jake is absolutely sweet. Plus, it'll help mend B/P's friendship, and it'll get Lucas jealous. Heh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (Like that scene when JP are walking down the hall together, and Lucas is just looking at them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

Yep, no OTH next week, 2 hr GG ep or something. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But hey, if it gives Roxie time to make more FA, then woo hoo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So did Lucas actually score tonight, or was it just a one-time only thing? I hope he didn't actually bang the chick, we don't want Peyton getting a disease or anything. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So did Lucas actually score tonight, or was it just a one-time only thing? I hope he didn't actually bang the chick, we don't want Peyton getting a disease or anything.
I was wondering the same thing myself. I guess for now, whatever it was, is open for interpretation.

I think Im the only one who doesnt like J/P. He seems like a lovable guy and all, but eh...I guess them being friends is alright.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Jake's so adorable, I cannot help but like them. Hey, if Lucas can hook up with Brooke, Peyton deserves to get someone else, too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But, hopefully people won't get too attached to them... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh so they didn't really show what happened between Lucas and the chick? Interesting... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Well, you are definately right there. Hey, if it gets Lucas jealous then yah! lol As long as she doesnt become Jenny's new Mom. Babysitter? Fine. Mommy? Noooooo. lol
Quote:
Oh so they didn't really show what happened between Lucas and the chick? Interesting...
It was like, snap the bra off, straddle Lucas, kiss, fade to black...And then all of a sudden, they were eating @ Karen's. lol

Okay, why did they bother having Peyton's father survive that boat accident if he is never going to be shown? Sheesh.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, didn't he turn down the big job offer to stay at home or something? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, didn't he turn down the big job offer to stay at home or something? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ha! That must explain why he is such an air-time hog. lol That was sarcasm in case anyone missed it. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I should get to bed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Well, get on with it, missy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's 10:15 am here and Im stuck @ school. Meh :\
Old 03-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

6:20 here and I'm not really that tired. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Class @ 11:30. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG>6:20 here and I'm not really that tired. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Class @ 11:30. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, if you arent *that* tired...lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] 11:30, my goodness [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Id be dead in class! lol
Old 03-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

TFCITD is up @ SN. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Heh. I'm nocturnal, what can I say. I took a nap on Tuesday from like... 6:15p-6:50ish.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

No, sorry but Jake and Peyton no, i mean i like their friendship but that's all ... i mean another triangle?? hell yeah no, no for Lucas and Peyton ...i don't know if they're gonna end to eachother but put Peyton with Jake is a bad idea ...first because Peyton love Lucas and be with Jake would be something like Lucas did before (Lucas tried to forget Peyton with Brooke) i mean something to forgive Luke and second writers are so *********** to destroy an other friendship? (Lucas&Jake, Lucas&Peyton) i hope not ...
Old 03-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by its*all*happening:
<STRONG>No, sorry but Jake and Peyton no, i mean i like their friendship but that's all ... i mean another triangle?? hell yeah no, no for Lucas and Peyton ...i don't know if they're gonna end to eachother but put Peyton with Jake is a bad idea ...first because Peyton love Lucas and be with Jake would be something like Lucas did before (Lucas tried to forget Peyton with Brooke) i mean something to forgive Luke and second writers are so *********** to destroy an other friendship? (Lucas&Jake, Lucas&Peyton) i hope not ...</STRONG>
But tell me how you really feel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol. ITA, though, Im not big on the J/P love. It seems...wierd. Just give him Nikki or Brooke.

Quote:
TFCITD is up @ SN.
Im still debating whether to DL. I might if I have time. I can get some caps of Peyton/Lucas smiling or something.

Nocturnal indeed! You owl, you! lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread