Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, peyont site would be great!! I'd love to download every clip, watch pictures, and just talk about them, anyway, i'm sure too that Peyton will decide to not hurt Brooke anymore 'cause their friendship is more important, so she decide to stay away from Lucas ... but do you think that it mean that is over?? Or just for now? And most important do you think that Lucas decide to stay with Brooke?
Old 02-20-2004, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

By File space, I mean like my clips turn out to be like 50MB. So if you have a plan that gives you tons of filespace, then yeah.. Um, I don't know how to explain it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You know what's weird about next week's ep... Does Brooke see them on the webcam or what? Because the official ep description says that Brooke finds out about LP when she sees Peyton rush to the hospital too. Hmm?

Quote:
"Suddenly Everything Has Changed"- Tuesday, February 24 9/8c

LUCAS TRIES TO WIN PEYTON BACK –— After his near-death experience, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) decides he made the wrong choice between Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton), so he breaks things off with Brooke and secretly rekindles his romance with Peyton. However, the truth becomes obvious after he is rushed to the emergency room again and the girls come face to face in the hospital. Meanwhile, unable to pay his mortgage after paying Lucas’ hospital bill, Keith (Craig Sheffer) puts his garage up for sale.
A little confused, but who cares, Lucas pursuing Peyton again? Me like! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm confused too, but i think the next episode he will want breakup with Brooke, tell her all, but before telling to brooke he will visit Peyton ... and they'll kiss right on the webcam, and Brooke is watching, then i guess she can have a fight with Peyton or something, and so Peyton decide that she don't want hurt Brooke again, can have sense? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

From the description it sounds like he breaks up with Brooke first, though. Well, he better, or else everyone will blame Peyton again. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I think the thing will be that Lucas will break up with Brooke but not tell her WHY he's breaking up with her so then Brooke will see them on the webcam and realize that they've been cheating and she'll be pissed at Peyton and then of course Peyton bashers will be on a rampage. Hopefully Brooke will eventually understand and let L/P Be.

Old 02-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

What's up with "However, the truth becomes obvious after he is rushed to the emergency room again and the girls come face to face in the hospital." but (in the previews) she says "I know you two were together", and they show the webcam kissy kissy..?
Old 02-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Maybe Brooke confronts her about it in the hospital or something?? Anyway, I definitely think that Lucas will dump Brooke before going to Peyton and they will kiss or whatever and talk about how they feel. Then Brooke will get pissed at Peyton and Peyton will call things off with Lucas. I definitely don't think that this means that P/L are over though. They really like each other so I think Brooke will eventually give them her blessing.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG>What's up with "However, the truth becomes obvious after he is rushed to the emergency room again and the girls come face to face in the hospital." but (in the previews) she says "I know you two were together", and they show the webcam kissy kissy..?</STRONG>
I was thinking the same thing--It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As far as a Peyton website, I would love to help in any way I can. I was thinking of making an L/P myself--there are hardly any! I have some website knowledge so if y'all need any help, Id be happy to help [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree a P/L Website would be great!

Old 02-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Little L/P Banner:

Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited Departure ]

Old 02-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the banner! These two make such a great match.

I hope that ET on VH1 this weekend has a preview for Tuesday's ep again.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Me too, I hope it's all L/P again like it was last time!

Old 02-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the banner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope they show another extended/diff preview on ET on MTV/VH1, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You guys gotta let me know if they do. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 05:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, awesome banner, i'm just saving all on my computer and using for desktop, thank you guys [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] eveything is so special ... can't wait for the next episode!!
Old 02-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Today:
ET on VH1: 10:00am, 1:30pm
ET on MTV: 11:30am

Let us know if there's a preview! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread