Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I wish there were OTH video clips on the hilarie burton website. I'd love to be able to download the motel scene and the hallway and library scenes! If anyone knows how to make those, that would rock! Otherwise, I could just download the entire eps of those 2.

P/L lovin next week! Get excited [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-19-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

I would put up more clips, but we don't have much room left on h-b.com! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So unless I take down the TRL/NYE clips, there's not much room for anything more. And I didn't even put up the Issac Mizrahi Show, or do caps for a lot of the eps yet. =/ Sorry guys. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maybe there's a P/L site or something?

I just watched the ep! Very cute. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They can't help their feelings for each other! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yup! They probably got caught up in the moment. *sigh* lol
Old 02-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

I bet it was Lucas that went in for the kiss. Hah. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ohhhh, different trailer than the one that aired after Tuesday's ep! A little more LP scenes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

d/l here
Old 02-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you, i'm gonna downloading [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie:
[QB

Hey Departure! Fellow JB'er - love your sig line. I loved that whole commentary by Maj & Shiri. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
QB]
Hey Hoodie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I agree I was laughing sooo hard during that! [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't even get a chance to go and buy the Roswell DVDs and you guys already watched um? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new trailer! It kind of makes it seem horrible but P/L are doing to Brooke (which it SORTA is), but they just can't help the way they feel! Brooke looks pissed though....which scares me cuz I think Peyton will decide that her friendship is more important and tell Lucas that they can't be together. Ahh

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I know! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hey, at least LB fans can't rag on Peyton (as much, I guess) if she does end the relationship b/c of Brooke. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Someone should make a P/L website with video clips from the show! I woudl do it, but i have NO IDEA how to make a website. If someone who loves this couple knows how, PLEASE do!

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Yea. So Roxie beat me to this one. Haha. 4th times the charm...? :T hehe.

Ok. Regarding the website...I've actually been thinking about that for awhile now. Ever since Ive visited Perfection, probably the only PL site in existence at this moment, I've been thinking about it. It'll be fun but alot of work, of course, so I'm not sure if I'll have the time. I want to, though.

Clips...I don't know. I have absolutely nothing for screencaps/videos and such so if someone can provide some, then I'm all in.

Woah. I guess I'm making a site, then? lol. Kinda coincidence I've been thinking about it, no? heh. I'm still not sure if to make it soley LP, though. I was thinking maybe the many couplings of Peyton. lol. I am seriously in love with her and Lucas, her and Nathan, and her and Jake. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sepratately, of course. Love triangles/rectangles bite. :] So maybe a Peyton-esque site which branches off to those three? Or just LP? I dont know. Suggestions, anyone? :]

-esther
Old 02-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think that's a cute idea! The many men in Peyton's life. Maybe even a branch for her dad? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can provide some clips, the only problem is they usually end up being REALLY huge files. Bandwidth usually isn't a problem, but file space is.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think that's a cute idea! The many men in Peyton's life. Maybe even a branch for her dad? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can provide some clips, the only problem is they usually end up being REALLY huge files. Bandwidth usually isn't a problem, but file space is.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't believe I forgot her dad. I love their father/daughter relationship. I mean, I know that he's not around much, but you can still tell that they love each other. :] I personally think that Hilarie's acting was at her best in the scene with her "father" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The man men of Peyton's life. I like! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] lol.

Aww...damn it. I was going to name the LP section "P.S. Whatever", you know, after the CD she made him? And I was all excited and then I found out that it was already taken. Turns out its an OTH fanart/fic site. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] heh. Oh well. I'm sure I can think of something else. This is going to be fun. ;]

Regarding the video clips, yea. What's the difference between bandwidth and file space again? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Sorry. I've made my fair share of sites before, but I'm kinda stupid when it comes to things like this. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Does that make any sense? :T

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 02-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I bet it was Lucas that went in for the kiss. Hah. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ohhhh, different trailer than the one that aired after Tuesday's ep! A little more LP scenes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

d/l here</STRONG>
Thanks! So exciting to see the cuteness between these two.

I loved this week's episode. For some reason I loved how Peyton dealt with the whole situation. She even found the strength to help Nathan and Haley while she was at it. Karen even likes Peyton. She seemed annoyed with Brooke, who wouldn't be with someone who talks as much as she does. Karen knows who Lucas would choose if he had to. The Karen/Peyton interaction was nice to see. And I loved the ending with Peyton drawing for him. *sigh* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:21 AM
Extreme Fan

A Peyton website would rock! I don't know how to get you video clips, but I'm sure SOMEONE does. I definitely think Peyton handled the Lucas hospital situation VERY well. She knew what to do and say to help herself and others get through it and she definitely impressed me!

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread