Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Ummm guys, they're not only gonna kiss, it looked to me like they were gonna...well....BANG! They were both under the covers(naked I think) making out so I guess they're gonna bang! Wo0t! This rocks ma socks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Please add me to the list of L/P shippers. They just have so much chemistry together it's amazing. I'm sorry but Brooke tries way too hard and I don't feel she's the right girl for Lucas. Can't wait for next week.

Love, Jan
Old 01-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DashboardC Luver:
<STRONG>Ummm guys, they're not only gonna kiss, it looked to me like they were gonna...well....BANG! They were both under the covers(naked I think) making out so I guess they're gonna bang! Wo0t! This rocks ma socks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They weren't naked. He was shirtless but she had on a white tank top and a black bra *is loser, watched in slow mo*. I've been on the Brooke/Lucas bandwagon but after tonights episode and all of the lovely looks between Peyton/Lucas I think I'm going to have to divide my loyalties.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey I added you, and yeah next week looks good. It's just that Peyton is one of my favorite characters and i just think next week they may make her seem like a bad person... her and lucas. I don't know what the writers are doing but i don't wanna see them sneak behinds brooke back. Lucas should have just choose peyton over brooke, it's obvious thats what he wants anyway.. But i won't dwell on that to much, cause this week we had a great eppisode.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 01-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

I have to say I didn't really see the chemistry at the beginning but now that we're getting to know Peyton better I'm starting to like a relationship between these two. Can I be added to the list?

Old 01-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Last night's episode was great. I loved the part when Peyton and jack were walking dow nthe hallway together and lucas just like looks at them, and the part when Lucas sits down to rea while Peyton draws, and then they both sneak glances at the other. And I love the part when Peyons father calls Lucas over, and the part with Lucas and the rake! Yup it def had its Peyton. Lucas moments!

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
*is loser, watched in slow mo*
Lol, Im exactly the same way--I cant help it!

This was the first time Ive seen OTH and I already really like this couple. There is so much chemistry there.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Awww so pretty, I wish we could see more of Hilarie's face though.

Re: the new promo shot, I don't know what it is about it, but it looks like they put a different shot of Hilarie's head on the promo pic of L/P with her looking down, it just doesn't add up, her head is at a weird angle, does anybody else besides me see this?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad to see the LP bandwagon up and going. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I updated the shippers list, and can anyone think of anymore because reasons my mind is like blank. I decided to bring over my fan art to this this thread.

Look at the look lucas is giving peyton hehe. (Goes to watch promo again) and tonight i probably try to make more fan art [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.

Old 01-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm..okay then how about...

Because...She's the tortured artist and he's the tortured athlete
Because...They send each other glances when the other isn't looking.

okay those were just blah...I have to think of better stuff... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys,
I just recently became a One tree hill watcher. But I LOVE L/P. They are so great. They just get each other and have a huge connection. My sisters love them too. I don't see the appeal with Brooke and Lucas. It seems he only wants her for a sexual reason. I don't know why so many people like them. To each their own I guess [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
By the way, you can add me to the list of peeps that ship this couple.

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited nessa24 ]
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Old 01-28-2004, 09:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey i love the reasons especailly the second one... and im glad we getting new shippers.

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited CreekFreak2525 ]

DVD Commentary

Old 01-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] watching Lucas and Peyton together. I think they have great chemistry. I like all the pics here. I believe this thread could become huge. Can I be added to the list? I do like Lucas/Brooke, but I think Lucas/Peyton is better. After the last episode, I think Lucas is starting to like her a lot again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 01-29-2004, 01:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey - I like Peyton and Lucas, so could I be added to the list? Brooke's a good character but Lucas and Peyton are just so perfect.

You know you love me...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread