Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

We can start the new thread when it hits about 250 posts--almost there!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

We need to fill up the next one...B/L have like 15 threads...Well actually I'm all good cuz they have 15 threads of L/P hate rather than B/L love whereas we are all L/P love!

Old 02-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Wowness ... the thread is moving at a rapid pace. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Departure I agree with you..i think its better that we only hve 2 threads that are not bashing any couple and if we do nt intentionally..while most of B/L's threads are probably filled with alot of hate about our couple..

I don't mind how slow our threads go as long as they are focused on the thread itself and not bashing other couples. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 02-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Aww. *hugs all around* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love all ideas for new thread titles, I'm just dying to get to the new one, so I'm up for whatever! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know we get a ton of lurkers here. Cause quite a few people have been d/ling the promo from the thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] C'mon you guys, don't be afraid to join in! We don't bite! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Jill - Please don't go! Although I do understand your wanting to! That new thread is really annoying.

Wouldn't you think that a "fan" board would be filled with positive threads instead of negative ones? So people would be OK with starting Unappreciating N/H threads or Unappreciating B/L? Please let's have more class than to keep up with this negative trend! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Need to find some good P/L pics from the last ep - especially that beautiful kiss in the library! It's obvious to me that there's chemistry steaming out all over the place! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You guys are all too sweet.

So whoever starts the new thread, here's the URLs to pics and avatars/icons (pretend to quote my post to get the image sources):

ET on MTV promo (Save Target As!)

By Roxie:

Avs/LJ icons:

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited jilliek ]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the pics Jilliek! They are soooo adorable......could this couple be any cuter? I can't wait for the ep tomorrow night!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Great pictures, jilliek, and again, I must comment on your art, Roxie. It's GORGEOUS [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OK. I know that I probably have no right to ask this, seeing as though I haven't been coming here much, but would anyone really mind if I started the next thread? Perfectly fine if someone else does, but I actually wanted to start the 2nd thread. As you can see, though, someone beat me to it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe. I've always wanted to start a couple's thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] looked like alot of fun. yea yea. I'm such a loser. I know. hehe. Well someone get back to me on that, yea? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ok.

Well if anyone's up for a good read, I already recommended this on the Fanfic discussion thread, but I'll recommend it again. It's that good ;] It's called Golden, and it's written by the talented Lucia Marin. It's a very beautiful fic and I love it to death. Kinda funny, she had that "teaching basketball" thing in this fic before Naley did it but you know, NH is a great couple, too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] READ IT!! It has some language and stuff but nothing to serious, I hope. Heh. When you go to the webpage, just click on Irrelevant and Glorious, then scroll down till you see the Golden banner. hehee. It's really worth it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 02-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Bittersweetxkid i don't care if you start the new thread, but I don't know who usually does it.

I can't believe they started a P/L unappreciation thread...can we say immature and just pissed that Lucas doesn't want to be with Brooke.

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 02-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Who wants the honor of starting the new thread? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Go ahead, bittersweetxkid! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 07:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Today's the day! I'm so excited!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread