Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, that's such a cute picture. It looks like they're all laughing at James.
Old 12-20-2003, 10:48 AM
Passionate Fan

It does look that way! It looks like they're laughing at James and he's like "What?"

:-)
Old 12-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jilliek:
<STRONG>Resized.

</STRONG>

Omg that pic is sooo cute!!!
Old 12-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

i want to make fanarts with that pic its so cute! Anyone going to get the bigger clean version of it soon? i cant wait.

Is that screensaver from the wb street team site? I cant get to it because i dont live in America [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

He almost looks embarassed! HAHA

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 12-20-2003, 12:06 PM
Total Fan

Um... for those of you who actually know what I'm talking about...

Does anyone know if Fred Norris images need to be removed as well? Technically, they are OTH related and don't have watermarks, but they weren't taken by the WB.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

lolz, i have no clue what you are talking about and cant reply, sorry, but on that cast pic, it is great! it looks to me as if bethany joy and james just did something or said something or something, that was funny!! i mean, look at everybody's face, they are either looking at james or joy!!! lolz, just something i wanted everybody else to know.. or something!!
Old 12-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't think the WB has control over Fred Norris' pictures. I mean, he sells his pics to them and then they become property of the WB, so I think, if you're talking about the Vidiot episode pics, they should be ok. You could also try contacting him personally and see what he says.

I'm gonna try and get in touch with the WB guy to see exactly what is allowed and why, cuz promo pics? Are for promotion, yes? Whatever.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love those pictures of Hilarie from TRL. She looks so hot with her straight hair.

Old 12-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Total Fan

Linda- our webmaster, Mary Kate, has had continuous contact with the guy for in email and on the phone for the past 48 hours. If you want, IM me and I can show you his email messages. My screenname's indiansummer521.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

They all seem so mad in this photo.
Old 12-20-2003, 03:16 PM
Total Fan

Sigh. I don't think that picture's publicly released yet either.

Old 12-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Ugh, so I need to remove it?
Old 12-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Summer, are you talking about the picture of Hilarie, James & Chad?

What does it mean for a picture to be publicly released? How does that happen...

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited YellowRose ]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I havea a great idea! Let's not try to be each other's moral guide-posts. Post a picture, don't post a picture...that's your desicion! Let's just let this be a friendly place, 'kay?

Thaaaanks. Peace and love, man.