Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Total Fan

Once again, we ask you don't post these pics on your own sites because they aren't publicly available, and you can only have access to the originals if you're a member of the WB Webmaster program.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 12-10-2003, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Took 3 days to finally sign up for that thing, and it's not even that much new content. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 05:46 PM
Supreme Fan

I signed up too. Isn't the only real "new" picture the one of Nathan/Haley? The other two are just zoomed in differently from the ones already released.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>I signed up too. Isn't the only real "new" picture the one of Nathan/Haley? The other two are just zoomed in differently from the ones already released.</STRONG>

Yeah I think it is. I think that's dumb that the first two they released were exactly the same lol.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Total Fan

Sigh. Yes, esentially. It doesn't have a lot of content, IMO. But they are "different" pictures. It's like the two other N/H pics were only different because one was shifted slightly to the right, lol.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, guess it's only fair for N/H to catch up on the promo pics. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the new N/H pic was nice, but I think it was a "reject" picture! (The photographer angled it so that the blue backdrop isn't in 100% of the background.)

I'm not even sure if I should add the L/P pic. The earlier version is more zoomed in, and of a higher quality. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love the new N/H picture it's so cool i think that they should get more

I believe that they should show some of L/H well of their friends ship it would be nice to see!!!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Eve

I'M NOT A BITCH!!! GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME THIS WAY!!!

www.xanga.com/tryeys
Old 12-10-2003, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

That N/H pic is adorable. There should be some more pics..but no. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Ahh! Love the new NH pic. I just now noticed the background discrepency though. That's a little bit weird. Anyway, I hope we get more NH pics like this, I love the intensity in this one.

Whitney
Old 12-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Indian Summer:
[QB]Once again, we ask you don't post these pics on your own sites because they aren't publicly available, and you can only have access to the originals if you're a member of the WB Webmaster program.
How do you become a member of the Webmaster programs?

Old 12-10-2003, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

The WB sends you an invitation.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

..Ah. Weird. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Or, you know, you can just go sign up. I Googled it and found it in a second. It's not exactly hidden. Maybe it's not exactly the same site, but it has the same pictures Summer posted.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

The New N&H Picture is Kick A$$! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Rachel
Closed Thread   Post New Thread