Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
Since there's already a 1x07 thread we will keep this as the 109 thread.

1x09 for me was not my favorite episode, i could have done without most of the BL stuff.

NH were great though, it was one of my favorite episodes for them! natahn taking drugs and then going to see haley was really sweet.
ugh i know bl.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

brooke was sneaky this episode, trying to get np back together. peyton was right when she said she just wanted to get her away from lucas.

rachel can you try changing this title to Episode Discussion Thread 109: With Arms Outstretched
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke didn't care two cents about getting Nathan and Peyton back together. She just wanted Lucas, that's it.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

title fixed. I know brooke annoyed me this season.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She was so fixated on what made her happy and ditched everyone else.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-30-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like Nathan on drugs. Nathan and Haley.

Deb sees the light!!

Peyton's confession met with Brooke over at Lucas' house, I'd be so embarrassed.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Loved BLs date and kiss
Old 08-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"I'm happy mom. Dad loves me."
Perfect

Nathan on drugs
And he was a jerk to Haley
But then he broke down with her

A tattoo for freaking fool
Your ass is grounded. Hardcore grounded

Yay for Deb kicking Dan out
Old 07-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OP Done

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

good job i like that you add a big pic of each episodes
Old 07-29-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm aiming for a memorable scene or the most characters. Or both

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sticking for the rewatch.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-30-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Peyton is so confused but sweet with Lucas right now. She knows they can't ever just be friends.

Nathan pulling Haley into a classroom to kiss is so adorable. I would never allow that since PDA sucks and Haley seems to agree, haha, but it's still so cute.

Brooke's sexual lines to Lucas get so old. Sorry, I am not a prude or anything, but it just gets so old so fast.

That dinner scene between Dan and Nathan is so horrible. Dan is so mean to Nathan, poking at his game, insinuating that he's weak and incapable of greatness. I had many dinners talking to my dad about my basketball and soccer games and he never acted like Dan. Oh my dad would tell me when I sucked, but it was in a healthy, encouraging way. Dan's a tyrant.

Brooke makes me sick, I am sorry, but she does. I cannot handle girls like that. I can't handle boys like that! Anyone that's all over you with the thick sexual talk... sorry, it's not for me. Ick.

Brooke and Lucas pool scene... Chemistry isn't there. Brooke doesn't know Lucas AT ALL. She is trying to get him to lighten up by... drinking beer? Okay. Lucas is introverted, serious, and likes to keep to himself. There is nothing wrong with that! What's wrong is that he's asked to get out of himself and be like her. They are such a horrible match. Lucas and Peyton are matched up to perfection by comparison.

Oh Nathan, trying to go up Haley's shirt because you're jacked up on drugs is simply not cool, dude.

Brooke makes me sick, she really does. Peyton's sitting at home and has no idea what her supposed best friend is up to with Lucas. SICK!

Peyton is calling Lucas while her ridiculous friend is with Lucas getting him drunk. I can't even. Oh and zero chemistry between Lucas and Brooke, ZERO. She's so pathetic, showing him a tattoo like that. I am seriously embarrassed for her.

Then Lucas comes home drunk and is irresponsible with Keith worried. Oh Brooke, you rock so hard and are such a great influence!

Lucas gets a tattoo! Poor Keith, go Keith, ripping Lucas a new one! Seriously, Brooke is a JOKE. Lucas is dumb as rocks taking the bait too.

Keith is absolutely right, Lucas took advantage of him.... coming home well into the morning, drunk with a tattoo. I can't even with Lucas/Brooke. Just gross.

Haley to Lucas: Brooke Davis, please.

Go Haley!

Like Lucas told Haley, he told Peyton how he felt and he claims she doesn't feel the same way but of course Haley knows the score saying maybe Peyton's just not ready. Right answer! Wrong answer, Luke saying she doesn't feel the same way back! You know better, dude!

Brooke to Peyton: You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser.

Notice how Brooke didn't even notice Peyton's heart drop to the floor after she said that. How sickening is that? Brooke is THAT clueless? No, she isn't, she is just a self absorbed moron is what she is. Wow.

Awe, the Peyton/Haley scene. I love how Peyton goes to Haley. I also love Peyton's outfit with the black and white. I dress like that.

Peyton: Are you virgin?
Haley: Yeah, so what if I am?
Peyton: Good for you.

Smiles... Awe!

The Keith/Whitey scene is awesome. LOL

Nathan's words to Haley when he goes over there are so, so sweet. <3

Deb kicking Dan out was long overdue!

Whitey cancelling basketball was a great move, too.

The dreaded scene when Peyton sweetly shows up at Lucas' house and says the most beautiful things to him, explains she made a mistake, she wants all the same things as he does, she wants him and then... LAME Brooke is over there and appears. Seriously, this scene repulses me so much. I remember watching it for the first time so ticked off. Peyton's face is like she had seen a ghost, she is so upset. Poor Peyton! Brooke is disgusting, Lucas is beyond idiotic doing what he's doing. He's only willing to act out of character, with the tattoo, getting drunk, sleeping with Brooke because he's wounded over Peyton. He's weak and moronic there. Brooke is... I don't even have the words to describe how sickening she is. GROSS. I feel so sorry for Peyton.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Peyton is so confused but sweet with Lucas right now. She knows they can't ever just be friends.
That's why I think she knew to keep her distance. All she wanted to tell Lucas was that she was in love with him. But she coudln't because it would screw up a lot of things. I just hated that she always became the third wheel of a relationship that should only include her and the other person. I just felt so much for her that season. She was always put in the middle because Brooke didn't know anything about Lucas except what was below the belt buckle

Quote:
Brooke's sexual lines to Lucas get so old. Sorry, I am not a prude or anything, but it just gets so old so fast.
ikr! It's like she couldn't use real words or have real conversations with Lucas without mentioning something about sex. No wonder she's failing school, she can't get herself to think about anything but sex.

Quote:
That dinner scene between Dan and Nathan is so horrible. Dan is so mean to Nathan, poking at his game, insinuating that he's weak and incapable of greatness. I had many dinners talking to my dad about my basketball and soccer games and he never acted like Dan. Oh my dad would tell me when I sucked, but it was in a healthy, encouraging way. Dan's a tyrant.
Dan was so useless as a parent. He wanted great things for Nathan, sure, but at what point did Dan know how to encourage. He was constantly rude, constantly trying to be the winner in everything. I felt so bad for Nathan. Sure, he never had money problems, didn't have to worry about washing his hair in the kitchen sink. But what kind of life did he have if he was trapped into being a Great Scott Basketball Player for everyone to admire? At what point did Dan really think that happiness was just a fluke and all that mattered was winning?

Quote:
Brooke and Lucas pool scene... Chemistry isn't there. Brooke doesn't know Lucas AT ALL. She is trying to get him to lighten up by... drinking beer? Okay. Lucas is introverted, serious, and likes to keep to himself. There is nothing wrong with that! What's wrong is that he's asked to get out of himself and be like her. They are such a horrible match. Lucas and Peyton are matched up to perfection by comparison.
If Brooke really dialed into Lucas in what he loved to do, or maybe be a little bit adventurous, the pool thing would've never have happened, especially a pool at someone's house that she has no idea who they are. If she really knew Lucas, she would drive him up to Charlotte to see a basketball game, that's what Lucas would've wanted. Brooke wanted to do things with Lucas that would interest him, but all she engaged in were frivolous, sexual activities. I mean, really, does her mind ever NOT think about sex?

Quote:
Haley to Lucas: Brooke Davis, please.

Go Haley!
Lucas should have taken his best friend's advice. Halye was right on about Brooke. She knew that Lucas wasn't really into Brooke Davis that was outside of sexual activities. Brooke would never go into a book store...Lucas could set up a tent in a book store and be a happy camper.

Quote:
Brooke to Peyton: You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser.

Notice how Brooke didn't even notice Peyton's heart drop to the floor after she said that. How sickening is that? Brooke is THAT clueless? No, she isn't, she is just a self absorbed moron is what she is. Wow.
So is Peyton supposed to give Brooke pointers on how to relate to Lucas? Seriously. The girl is so dumb, she doesn't even understand what she says. Why would Peyton tell her that. The girl knows how Peyton felt about him. Even if Peyton didn't have feelings for Lucas anymore, why would she share that? Her time with Lucas, whether it was behind closed doors...was private. She doesn't need to share her experiences with Lucas to anyone...especially someone who's going to turn it around to stab everyone in the back with.

Quote:
Awe, the Peyton/Haley scene. I love how Peyton goes to Haley. I also love Peyton's outfit with the black and white. I dress like that.
I loved all their moments. They were honest, natural and didn't have any silent moments in thinking what to say. And no, their connection didn't revolve around a certain Scott Brother...you can include both if you like

Quote:
Deb kicking Dan out was long overdue!
I know Dan and Deb got pregnant with Nathan during college at UNC. I'm sure they did love each other, but yeah, things change. And the idea that Dan, being the overachiever, did it twice, cuts really deep. After Nathan was born and really growing up, Dan and Deb had nothing in common. Why did they stay together? Dan said he paid back the large investment that Deb's father loaned him to open the dealership. What money would Dan or Deb for that matter lose by divorcing? Did they think staying together for Nathan was helping!? If they did, then boy, they have more problems then I ever thought possible.

Quote:
Whitey cancelling basketball was a great move, too.
I love that! It showed he cared more about the kids then he did the game. He saw how a game can take a man from greatness to pure sadness. I think he took a lot of his wisdom from watching Dan. I don't see that as a good thing. Dan was a great player, Whitey will never dispute that. But it's what power did to him. Dan was rising too fast, too soon. All he saw was the money and fame that came with basketball.

Quote:
The dreaded scene when Peyton sweetly shows up at Lucas' house and says the most beautiful things to him, explains she made a mistake, she wants all the same things as he does, she wants him and then... LAME Brooke is over there and appears. Seriously, this scene repulses me so much. I remember watching it for the first time so ticked off. Peyton's face is like she had seen a ghost, she is so upset. Poor Peyton! Brooke is disgusting, Lucas is beyond idiotic doing what he's doing. He's only willing to act out of character, with the tattoo, getting drunk, sleeping with Brooke because he's wounded over Peyton. He's weak and moronic there. Brooke is... I don't even have the words to describe how sickening she is. GROSS. I feel so sorry for Peyton.
I'm wondering how long Peyton had to convince herself and build up the courage to go over to Lucas' house. What if she went over and Brooke wasn't there yet. The look Lucas gave to Brooke when Peyton was there...it said everything. She even gave him a confused look leading to Lucas making a choice. He should've made a choice that night and get rid of all those triangle crappy things that followed the next three years (well, year and a half in Tree Hill land lol)
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Reply   Post New Thread