Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OTH Icons #315: As One Tree Hill ends, our artistic ways are still just beginning

{ Welcome To The 315th Icons And Avatars Thread }

General Rules:

Requests- While we have not strongly enforced making people request avis via PM, although they should be, there are some things that are unnecessary. If you have a detailed request or a request where the avi makerneeds directions, please take it to PM. If you want to request a certain character or ship, please check the thread to make surethat it hasn't already been requested by someone else. Seconding, thirding, and fourthing avi requests just takes up posts. Both of these things are courteous behaviors that can help us to slow down the thread for avi makers who are worried that irrelevant posts are causing the thread to move too fast.

Compliments/Snagging- In recent weeks we have been hearing that the avis thread has become a front for anti sentiments and snarky comments in regards to certain characters, ships, and/or actors/actresses. If you don't like a ship, character or actor/actress, there is no need to share it with us. It's as simple as saying you like the avi style, but didn't snag or not commenting at all. We all have a pretty good feeling of who everyone's favorites are. This is a general thread and the off handed comments need to stop. Gushing over how awesome an avi is, so cool. Gushing over how cool your favorite character or ship looks in the avi, okay. Going on and on about how they are the best, blah blah blah, not so cool. Please try and keep these things in mind when posting your compliments when you snag. General threads require an extra amount of thought when posting.

Quoting the Avis- The mods have spent lots of time editing posts of individuals who refuse to follow the rules in regards to quoting the avis. So from this point on, we are going to eliminate the confusion. Please don't quote any of the avis. Doing this willl help us to limit slower page load times and difficulties for our users with dial up.

Posting Single Avis- We understand that some people just don't do avis in batches or in a manner where they can post a few and then link to the rest, but if you plan on making more then one avi and posting it a few minutes after the previous one, please combine the posts. This is one more thing we can do to address the issues people are having with the thread. We understand that on requests there may be only one avi, and that's fine, but please remember requests are technically to be handled through PM anyway, so posting one avi at a time, on more than just rare occassions and not in regards to a request, sometimes seems rude to fellow posters.

General Concerns- Many of you have come to us and said that they are seeing lots of pointless talk and smilies in posts filling the threads, more then posting of avis and general comments of snagging. Please do your best to keep the avis thread, the avis thread and do your part to keep the thread on topic.

The mods have tried to address most of the issues that have been coming to us in a fair and unbiased manner. We hope that the points above help to eliminate a majority of the problems. Starting now, all of these issues should be taken into account. People who refrain from cooperating are subject to edits, warnings, etc. We would like to thank everyone who has come to us for being so patient while we tried to find a solution. If any of you have any questions or comments about these issues please contact any of the mods via PM and NOT on the thread.

Recent Icons

Credit: docent12

Credit: Andra

Credit: lolo13

Credit: HereYouMe

Credit: Poupa

{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by holding my heart; 01-15-2012 at 02:47 AM
Old 01-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Preview:
[18] OTH cast icons.
[23] OTH 9x01 icons.

HERE
Old 01-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

pretty!
I'll be your soldier.
One Tree Hill {2003-2012}
Old 01-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Love the icons docent. I was wondering and hopefully I’m not being rude, but do you take requests? I would love a Haley/Lydia or Haley/Dan/Lydia icon.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Sure, I'll make some tomorrow
Old 01-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

^Thanks! That’s very nice of you
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Great icons!

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 01-16-2012, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Then I shoot mine and would love a Clay/Haley one

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 01-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here're the requested icons:

Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! Thanks so much! So many to choose from, don't know which one to use, lol.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, stunning and amazing icons, Agnes Snagged the Naley, Haley/Lydia, JL's, James, Joy and even the Haley/Clay ones Thanks for sharing them with us, Hun

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 01-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

HOLY those are a-mazing. Thank you so much !

Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll be your soldier.
One Tree Hill {2003-2012}
Old 01-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your icons are beautiful!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread