Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

What's up with Global? Why don't they get the whole series. I have digital cable for now so I'm safe but I'm moving and the apartment includes cable just not sure if it's digital or not.

As far as the other shows I like, they are: Gilmour Girls, Miss Match(though I hear it won't last [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ), Sex in the City, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, That 70's show and Friends. Those are all the must see items. There are others that I am sure I'd like such as Alias and Everwood but I had to draw the line somewhere, I'm already hooked on these shows as it is. There are a few others that I occasionally watch but manage to not get religious about.

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 11-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

lol, i know what you mean, im quite obsessed with oth, the o.c and queer eye the most, if i missed the others one week, id survive! as for global, who knows, they obviously dont know a good thing even when its staring them in the face!

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 11-15-2003, 12:44 AM
Loyal Fan

anyways just want to keep the thread alive..who is your favorite couple so far?Me it's Nathan and Haley!They have so much chemistry! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2003, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

i agree, i like nathan/haley best. i was also thinking that i could edit the first message and add all our names, sort of like a membership thing, think thats a good idead, let me know!

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 11-15-2003, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah that's a good idea,let started the list with you!Cuz you open the thread first!I can't wait for the next episode!To me it look scary when Nathan is mad in that episode...

[ 11-15-2003: Message edited Shirlei ]
Old 11-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey! lol, my fave couple is haley and nathan. i think lucas and brooke would also be a nice couple, when she's not drunk, ofcourse. um, hm..and i watch most of the shows on the wb (everwood, smallville, angel, gilmore girls, and charmed), the O.C., and Alias.
Old 11-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

welcome to our thread, im glad there are more canadians coming forward, i will add all our names to the list, hopefully more will join!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

okay, i added everyone that posted here, so far there are only 9 of us.

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited Sarah R ]

Old 11-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm late to this favourite character thing...

Anywho, I like Nathan and Jake. Nathan is complicated and confused and just interesting to watch. Jake seems like one of the only sane people on the basketball team.

I love Nathan/Haley. They're so adorable.

As for the other TV shows I watch, Everwood, The O.C., Scrubs and Alias.

I love the banner that was posted on the first page. Really pretty.

Stupid Global. Why would you only pick up a couple episodes of a series? It doesn't make any sense.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

yes, i know what you mean about global, the wb has done the same thing many times, mainly for me, it was when they cancelled young americans, i loved that show and no other network picked it up after. only two more days until a new ep, i was reading somewhere, cant remember where that not next week, but the week after on the tuesday and wednesday the wb is airing movies, so that means we will miss gilmore girls, oth, smallville and angel, im surprised that the wb would do that, after all, it is november, sweeps month and that week is the last week of november. okay, new question, we must keep the thread going, we can talk off topic and about the show. what do we think is going to happen next week? i hope to see some new info shed on jake, what about everyone else?

Old 11-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

just one more day, is everyone getting excited!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

well, only about 8 hours left until its on tonight, i cant wait.

Old 11-18-2003, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh I loved Young Americans too. They played a couple of episodes on Global. Didn't finish the whole run though.

I want to see what happens with Jake as well. Jake = Great and I'm a HUGE dork. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

lol, no your not! Anyways only 3 hours for me!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
New Fan

no jake in tonight's episode.. but i thought it was awesome regardless. wow.

nathan and haley. i can't get over how cute they are! they have amazing chemistry. seeing them together makes me so excited to see what's going to happen with them. my gosh, i love them! i love the way nathan's different around her. you can tell he really, really likes her. and she really likes him back. how cute was their kiss in the tutoring center? and i mean, my heart nearly broke for poor nathan when he walked into haley's room at the end of the episode. i was hoping he'd walk in when she was calling him on the phone..and he did! awww. james' acting was really perfect right there. that was an amazing scene in every single way possible. his tone of voice, his expression.. wow. and his eyes. you could definitely tell he was really upset and that he really just needed to be with haley because he knew she'd accept him and listen to him.

and deb! i've been waiting for her to throw dan out, i was so glad when she did that. neither her or nathan needs him around at all. i can't believe what a jerk he is to his own wife and son. he was the reason that nathan turned to the drugs.. and seeing nathan do that was just painful, the poor guy. nathan doesn't deserve to have such a horrible father.

this episode kind of made me like peyton a little bit more, for some reason. as of tonight, i think i want lucas with peyton more than i want him with brooke. in my honest opinion, brooke was totally taking advantage of him after he'd been drinking. she knew exactly what she was doing and it just made me dislike her even more. but then, i don't like lucas much anymore either. i think they're overdoing him. i mean, he's changed from the complete book-reading, smart, sweet but supposedly geeky guy that he was in episode one into this popular jock who does whatever the heck he wants and gets all the girls. so, so, so not realistic at all.

awesome episode, though. i'm majorly loving the nathan and haley. one tree hill rocks.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

i am loving the whole nathan/haley thing as well. it seems to me that there will now be a brooke/peyton/lucas triangle. what was with tha tattoo, i can't believe he did that, and i loved what deb said to dan, way to go! i was disappointed that jake wasn't in the ep, again. i think its not on next week, i didnt see any scenes and i heard that they were supposed to be airing a movie.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread