Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

^ I think she was mad too, thought Nathan was trapping her or something. But IDK what other reaction she could expect from him. Nathan just found out that she kissed Chris, and was telling him she wants to leave on tour with Chris. For Haley it was all about music, and she thought that's what he didn't like, but for Nathan it was the fact that Haley wanted to leave with Chris. Music was a minor problem.

I don't blame Haley for handling this situation poorly though, she was still very young back then. She didn't know what to do.

Last edited by For You to Notice...; 07-17-2013 at 06:19 AM
Old 07-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and up until that point, Haley had pretty much ignored the fact she had a husband who needed her attention. And all that Nathan was seeing was Chris putting Haley down for her music saying it was crap. What is he supposed to? Sit back and watch some asshat destroy his wife's self confidence
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ So that mean, Haley need to stay to give all the attention on Nathan?? I don't think that Nathan ever saw Chris putting her down on her music since he wasn't w/ Chris for whole time, but the reason he said that bec both of them have connection through music that Nathan will never get that even though he was jealous.. That's the way I see.. Shrug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottheend (View Post)
^ You just simply ship Haley with everyone, I can't blame you. Though, I wouldn't want to see Haley with another guy... unless if it was primarily to show Nathan's jealousy and Haley's realization that no one can beat Nathan in her heart, hehe.

I'm hopeless.
I don't want them to be like Lucas who doesn't make their mind or needing to know that they are meant to be which that's why I'm so glad that they never date anyone or actually have a feeling for someone else.. Thank god for that...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ So that mean, Haley need to stay to give all the attention on Nathan?? I don't think that Nathan ever saw Chris putting her down on her music since he wasn't w/ Chris for whole time, but the reason he said that bec both of them have connection through music that Nathan will never get that even though he was jealous.. That's the way I see.. Shrug..
not Haley needed to stay, but at least be honest with Nathan about everything that was going on.

And yeah, Nathan didn't see Chris actually put her down, but he could tell she was changing. And to him, it wasn't good
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think both of them are lying to each other bec Nathan lied to her when he told her that the camp doesn't want him, so he let her live her dream, so I think that both of them was young and not knowing how to balance each other, so when she finally did that until Chris come in and said to him about guys want to slept w/ her which that how he was acting like that..

is that what you want?

Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottheend (View Post)
^ You just simply ship Haley with everyone, I can't blame you. Though, I wouldn't want to see Haley with another guy... unless if it was primarily to show Nathan's jealousy and Haley's realization that no one can beat Nathan in her heart, hehe.

I'm hopeless.
Yeah, I know, I ship her with everyone

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nathan just acted like Haley was throwing their marriage away but she was just following her dream. It just had a few humps in the middle
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah and I hate how he telling everyone that she left to be w/ Chris and I was like..

is that what you want?

Old 07-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If Nathan actually listened to Haley instead of thinking she had other motives...he would sere that.

Did Nathan think Haley wouldn't go on the tour like he didn't go to that basketball camp
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Nathan just being stubborn and I think that he hates to be wrong and understanding where Haley was coming from..

Also, I don't understand why he need to give his camp up for her to do her music..

is that what you want?

Old 07-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Nathan had the idea that him giving up camp and Haley wouldn't go on tour and they would be happy just being married and living in Tree Hill. But things didn't work out that way

I thought Nathan did eventually go to that camp
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Nathan was on this camp, that's true. At the beginning of the season 3.

Quote:
If Nathan actually listened to Haley instead of thinking she had other motives...he would sere that.
Quote:
Nathan just being stubborn and I think that he hates to be wrong and understanding where Haley was coming from..
I don't think it was just that. Haley lied to him about spending time with Chris and kissing him. It's normal he couldn't trust her anymore when Haley was saying she wants to go for this tour for music, not Chris.

You guys missed two rounds... You want to start next question right now, or wait for next Saturday?
Old 07-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haley was changing right in front of him. But it was more that Haley was keeping things from Nathan about her relationship with Chris than anything else. If she was just more honest with him, Nathan would've been so angry and against her working with Chris
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-31-2013, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

True, Nathan would be very angry about things Haley would have to tell him if she wanted to be honest, but that doesn't excuse her from lying to him, does it?
Old 07-31-2013, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No it does not. I was just stating Nathan's reasons. I really didn't like Haley in Season 2. She really disappointed me when she just up left Tree Hill because she was angry at Nathan. She was throwing her marriage away for what, a music tour and a half decent guy? I mean, I know she's 17, but really? If you love someone you work it out and not run away

It took a while for me to really like her again when she returned in Season 3
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top