Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I agree about Dan and Keith. Keith made bad things but it was clear he wanted to fix them and be a better man. Dan on the other hand... in S2 and S3 he was acting like a true villain, wanting a revenge only, not thinking what that would make him as a human. He started having doubts when he killed Keith, and realized what a mistake he made, when he found out it was Deb who tried to kill him. But, like you said, it was too late.

I don't blame Abby for acting like a weirdo wfter what she saw. It was pretty traumatic. It's her mother who should be smarter and do something resonable. I remember you mentioning wanting to see Abby again in the show. I would like that. It would be interesting to see her again, maybe talk to Lucas again.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we got to see Glenda and Marcus for a brief period of time and even possibly future episode. Abby just dropped off the show with no words. I know Glenda was important, but I feel that, because of future stories surrounding that episode, she had more to tell
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

I agree. Maybe actress didn't want to come back?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I would've liked her to come back after Dan had turned himself in, maybe in Season 5 so she can see how her persistence paid off
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, I'm kind of glad that they didn't come back because it was kind of pointless to bring them because it was more like "shock factor" which that wasn't need..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

If Abby came back for one episode, it wouldn't be pointless for me. It's not like there were so many important things happening in later seasons, they could find time for her imo. I would like to see her with Lucas and Dan again years after what happened.

Next question tomorrow!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Honestly, I'm kind of glad that they didn't come back because it was kind of pointless to bring them because it was more like "shock factor" which that wasn't need..
a shock factor to just bring Abby back, to see where she went on to go, like school and stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottheend (View Post)
If Abby came back for one episode, it wouldn't be pointless for me. It's not like there were so many important things happening in later seasons, they could find time for her imo. I would like to see her with Lucas and Dan again years after what happened.
that's what I meant Just for one episode, you know, like Glenda came back in late Season 4 and it was so great to see her and she had such an amazing episode in Pictures of You and getting to know Lucas a lot better.

I always wondered how Abby went on with life, of course knowing Dan turned himself in and we all know that history.

Quote:
Next question tomorrow!
can't wait!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-13-2013, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Next question

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-14-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Sooo... the next question is: do you think that if Haley hadn't go with Chris touring in season 2, things would have been different between Nathan & Haley? Would they still be together..?

Nathan and Haley had so many problems at the time, it's very possible they would break apart eventually. If after Nathan's ultimatum Haley agreed to stay at home, I think she would bear grudges against him for that, for stopping her to live her dream. Nathan could mistake this as her missing Chris. This very possibly would cause problems, and eventually a break up.

I believe they would get back together eventually, though. It would just happen much later than in the middle of S3. Or not, you just don't know with Mark, and Haley's amazing ability to forgive everyone after 5 seconds.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think even if Haley hadn't gone with Chris in season 2 that they still would have had problems. Haley would have begun to resent Nathan for making her stay and not following her dream, I think they would have eventually broken up, although I do think they would have gotten them back together.
I am an original”
Old 07-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haley needed to grow with her music and really discover a part of herself that Nathan could not discover wither. Yes, it was painful, but Haley learned where her values really were, not just with herself, but with everyone around her
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

^ Agree with you both. After all years, I'm actually glad that Haley went on this tour, even though she handled this whole situation really bad.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

As you all know that I love NH, I still wanted Haley to meet other guys... you know. So I would have loved that she met someone...

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 07-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

^ You just simply ship Haley with everyone, I can't blame you. Though, I wouldn't want to see Haley with another guy... unless if it was primarily to show Nathan's jealousy and Haley's realization that no one can beat Nathan in her heart, hehe.

I'm hopeless.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

with her being with Nathan and committed to their marriage, idk, the idea of her dating someone else just doesn't seem right

Quote:
^ Agree with you both. After all years, I'm actually glad that Haley went on this tour, even though she handled this whole situation really bad.
the way Haley just left without a "i'm going on tour, I need to do this" was really bad. I know she was young and basically a teenager who needed to follow her dream. I think she left without a word because she was mad. She felt like Nathan was trapping her by not letting her record with Chris and she can do whatever she wants. That whole story was just handled bad.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread