Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KraZ4OTH:
<STRONG>We should plan a board Wilmy trip for next spring...a little celebration for our show getting picked up! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
(I won't say if, cuz I'm sure it will! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )</STRONG>
I was just thinking the same thing while I was reading through all the posts. That would be so much fun. Do you guys think it would be kinda scary to the cast? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Nahhh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We definetly should do it!

[.zales.]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know what I could do. I'm on drugs. The OTC kind but still. I'm taking sinus medicine and it's making me loopy. As I told Roxy earlier, my head is a mashmellow.

heh.

I misspelled a lot of stuff in this. Infact I misspelled "misspelled" three times.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by zales00:
<STRONG>

I was just thinking the same thing while I was reading through all the posts. That would be so much fun. Do you guys think it would be kinda scary to the cast? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Nahhh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We definetly should do it!

[.zales.]</STRONG>
I doubt they'd be scared...well, then again, seeing a large group of stalking fans hanging around outside of filming locations and such...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Actually, I'm sure they'd be flattered to have stalking fans. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] After all, we're the people who are keeping them employed! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure the actors will love getting stalked [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It'd be fun to do it though... hehe...

where do they film again?

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
Old 10-07-2003, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wilmington, North Carolina.
I've noticed that most of their filming is kept in the downtown area...so its pretty easy to locate them! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Supreme Fan

I went to Wilmington a couple summers ago to see Dawsons Creek and now I'm tempted to go again this summer to see the cast.

*envies everyone who has seen the cast*
Old 10-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Absolute Fan

I honestly do not think the cast would mind a group of fans gathering in Wilmington to show their support and love for the show and for a chance to meet them in person. Probably would be flaterred at this early into the show being on television.

I think it is so nice that we get the opportunity to do this. I look back on all my trips to Wilmington for Dawson's Creek and they were nothing but the best times. Meeting the cast and other fans of the show is such a blast! I am all for this.

Ash - Too funny, hope you are feeling better with taking that medicine.

-Ang
Old 10-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Supreme Fan

ImSchAFaNAtic - you like dc too? i went there a couple summers ago and i agree with you it's soo much fun and we had an awesome time there. we're thinking about going back this summer.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ImSchAFaNAtic:
<STRONG>I honestly do not think the cast would mind a group of fans gathering in Wilmington to show their support and love for the show and for a chance to meet them in person. Probably would be flaterred at this early into the show being on television.

I think it is so nice that we get the opportunity to do this. I look back on all my trips to Wilmington for Dawson's Creek and they were nothing but the best times. Meeting the cast and other fans of the show is such a blast! I am all for this.

Ash - Too funny, hope you are feeling better with taking that medicine.

-Ang</STRONG>

I'm definitely all for this, too!

My schedule's tight, though. Probably the only time my friends and I can make it is around April. Probably April 9th through the 19th (which is around when my birthday is, woohee!).

I hope the show is around then, so that we can go and possibly meet the cast. My friends would love that, too. They've never been to Wilmington. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 10-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't know if Roxy will approve....... but I'm too excited, so I'm throwing this tidbit out.

Roxy and I have been secretly non-planning "planning" this. We've got some ideas rolling, good ones too. More on that to come. We don't want to get you guys as excited as us only to find out we can't.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:03 AM
Total Fan

Ash, could you at least tell us what time of the year you're planning this for (please)? Just seeing your post gets me anxious, but my schedule's so tight, I want to know when first, lol.

Wenn man füreinander bestimmt ist, kann die Welt untergehen – aber man ist wenigstens zu zweit. Lieber gemeinsam ertrinken, als alleine verbrennen.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

We're thinking mid-April. If it seems like a couple of you are interested here, I think we should start a thread at the Parties board.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Yes, mid-April would be perfect!! That's when my friends and I are thinking about it, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 10-13-2003, 05:39 PM
Addicted Fan

That would be so awesome! We should definetly start a thread.

I love the thought of it in April -- My birthday is April 11th. Oh, that would be so much fun! What a great brithday. Tee hee. I also graduate school this December so conflicting spring breaks, etc won't apply to me. I'm so down for this.

I wouldn't think the cast would mind either. I know that if I was acting in something, I would be nothing but flattered and honored if fans came to see me and show support for the work.

.Zales.

[ 10-13-2003: Message edited zales00 ]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-13-2003, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm loving all of these stories guys, keep them coming!

I remember when I went out to LA back in 2000 to the FF Roswell party. It was a dream come true, seeing some filming, meeting some of the cast and of course my FF buddies. Hopefully I'll make it to Wilmington some day as well. I really regret now not getting down there when DC was being filmed.

And I would LOVE to meet Craig Sheffer some day.

[ 10-13-2003: Message edited JulieB ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread