Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Bent137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she
Old 12-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was

avie by Mel X
~*katinthehat*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger.
Old 12-16-2003, 04:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However,

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
beautifulgarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their gummi bears
Old 12-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued
Old 12-16-2003, 06:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering
Old 12-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering until
Old 12-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering until she
Old 12-20-2003, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering until she cheated
Old 12-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering until she cheated herself
Old 12-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Brooke was starting to feel like a different person after she met Lucas. She never thought that a person like him would get her. He understood every quirk and every little flaw. She couldn't just overlook the fact that Lucas was always willing to believe in the power of hope. It was special. He was everything that she wanted since she was younger. However, their relationship continued prospering until she cheated herself out
Reply   Post New Thread