Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

One Tree Hill Gathering - Wilmington, here we come!

Okay, so it seems like a couple of us on the OTH board are interested in meeting up in Wilmington, probably some time in April.

Who's interested?
Old 10-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

*cough* memememe! Sorry, just practicing my singing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Show me.. how you want it to be! Tell me baby, 'cause I need to know now, oh becaaaausseee. My loneliness! It's killing me! and I must confess, I still belieeveee.

Think Chad will like?
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

I would love to go (maybe next time if there's another one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) but the earliest I could go to anything would be in August. But I hope you guys have a great time and bring back plenty of pics and stories!
Old 10-14-2003, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Woohoo! I would, I'm interested!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I might be coming down with my dad and my friends, as kind of a b-day present. My b-day's on the 17th of April. [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 10-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Heh. I'm game. April sounds like perfection.

Is the show going the whole year? Or do we not know yet? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Shan - I'm an April baby too (the 11th for me).

.Zales.

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited zales00 ]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-14-2003, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thinking of coming in March and if not or do, planning another trip in August. Hope to meet up with some either trip. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 10-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

LOL, okay, this is totally for personal reasons since my spring break is then, but I was hoping we could aim for dates between April 2nd - 12th.

The Azalea Festival is from April 1st - 5th, I think, so we might want to make sure we plan to go after that just so we'd miss any tourist crowds for that.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Heh. Rox, my spring break it usually that week too, but this year I won't be in school second semester so I don't have to worry about it.

The Azalea Festival, huh? It's so a sign. My name is Azalea, my birthday is the 11th.. I'm just destined to go to Wilmington during that time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

That makes sense to go after the festival.. I have literally no plans and no school to worry about so hopefully, transportation willing, i'll be good with whatever you guys decide.

.Zales.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by zales00:
<STRONG>The Azalea Festival, huh? It's so a sign. My name is Azalea, my birthday is the 11th.. I'm just destined to go to Wilmington during that time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
LOL!

Lucky girl. I've still got another year to go before I'm done.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, i'm just being lazy actually. Hehe. I could technically start college in the spring, but I think a break would be much better. Besides, now I get to go with you guys to Wilmington. Even though I would have spring break during that time anyway, but still. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You have a year after this one left? Aw, poor thing. It will go by much quicker once the new year starts i'm sure.

So when we go, I can go up to [fill in the blank of someone from the cast] and be like "hey, it's my birthday and my name is Azalea so autograph this."

Heh.

Btw - Do you guys have AIM? Maybe we can start chatting and seriously plan this cause i'd really love for it to happen.

Mine is zales00. Very creative, I know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

.Zales.

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited zales00 ]
Old 10-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I want to do my senior year -- finish up by December and have a semester off. We'll see if my school will let me though.

My SN is just as creative, RoxyBlueGirl7. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'll be scarce the next few days (up in Wilmy), but usually I'm around.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

If you are able to graduate early I would go for it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to or not because everyone was always like it's your senior year, blah blah. But when it comes down to it, for me anyway, by the time this first semester came around I was so tired of school and could not see myself in it any longer after December. Also, you can do everything with your class that you would if you stayed. Or that's how it is at my school.

I'm glad your screen name is as creative as mine. Great minds think alike [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aw, have fun in Wilmington! Are you going for OTH or other purposes?

.Zales.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

I'm up here for OTH, but I couldn't extra, unless I stayed until Wednesday. I'm also making it a college visit.

That's how I feel already, LOL. I'm ready to graduate, so I don't know if I can make it past next December.

If that doesn't work out though, I want to at least do joint enrollment for all of my classes, except for maybe photography.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, hopefully you'll be able to get out. I feel your pain. Last year I wanted to leave so badly. At my school, junior year is the worst. I can't believe I only have alittle over 2 months left. I'm suprised that i'm not sad at all about leaving. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did photography too. It was probably my favorite class. I took all the one's they offered and then switched schools.

Have you been an extra for OTH, yet? I really wanna be one for it. Call me weird, but I absolutely love doing extra work. Oh, college visits, those are fun. Heh. I think i've looked at some colleges in North Carolina. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I can't remember. I've looked at so many schools and still have no idea where I want to go. I personally rather not go, but that is not allowable. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, have fun in Wilmington! Make sure you tell all about your trip! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Has the trip for April come down to just us 2 or is it too far away still for people to come over here and plan with us? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

.Zales.

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited zales00 ]
Old 10-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

April 9th-19th is absolutely perfect for me. I might be able to make it up that one weekend, though, around the 12th. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Closed Thread   Post New Thread