Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2003, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention. When Haley came to deliver the cakes to Nathan's house, Karen was like "Go, have fun. It only comes around once." Does she mean once a year??? Because the way she made it sound, it was like the party only happened once in a lifetime.

Also, if there IS a seperate enterance to Lucas' room, then why did he come in the front door in WAO. Why didn't he just go into the enterance by his room so he wouldn't get caught???

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited *^*Laur*^* ]</STRONG>

I think from the design of the house, that it's one of the older "shotgun" style houses that has a wrap around porch with a front and side entrance. Lucas' room probably has the side entrance going into it. Those houses were designed when multiple generations lived in a house, so that coming and going could be done more easily.

I think Luke was drunk, which is why he didn't think about using that door. But I bet anything that he and Brooke will use it when they get caught by Keith in an upcoming episode. Besides, if he was out that late, Keith probably knew he wasn't home. No use sneaking in when they know you are out.

But it's ideal for sneaking out after you've gone "to bed". Or sneaking people in. Unless Keith is periodically opening the door to Luke's room, he'd probably never know he was gone.

I think way too much about this show...
Old 12-29-2003, 10:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention. When Haley came to deliver the cakes to Nathan's house, Karen was like "Go, have fun. It only comes around once." Does she mean once a year??? Because the way she made it sound, it was like the party only happened once in a lifetime.
[ 12-29-2003: Message edited *^*Laur*^* ]</STRONG>
Laur,
I thought that Karen was referring to Haley just enjoying her time as a teen...(I also kind of believe that she picked up on Haley having feelings for Nathan...) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

You guys mention the scene when Lucas shows his uncle (sorry, forget his name now) his tattoo? His shirt is sometimes up, sometimes down and he definitely did not touch it.

Gaby

ETA: Just remembered. Uncle's name is Keith.

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited Hard-Core GG Fan ]
I made my icon.
Old 12-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I noticed Lucas' shirt sleeves too. It's up then down then up again. That kind of thing happens on OTH a lot though... it's kind of funny.

:-)
Old 12-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw that too, but it only happened once. I think Lucas just rolled his sleeve down and we didn't see it or it was cut.
Old 12-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah i saw that too,

i also noticed that when Jake was singing to his daughter he mouths Baby but u dont here anything. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sad that i noticed that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Candi_Duchess*:

i also noticed that when Jake was singing to his daughter he mouths Baby but u dont here anything. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sad that i noticed that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][/QB]
which part of the song was this?! or was it before of after?
Old 12-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I heard him say Baby.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if this qualifies as a nitpik or what, but I didn't know where else to raise the issue. Karen's last name is "Roe." Isn't it ironic that the US Supreme Court decision that legitimized a woman's right to the freedom of choice was Roe v. Wade? I guess Karen Roe made the "choice" that was right for her!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 12-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

This one just came to me watching tonight's rerun. Although the show has never really come straight out to say it, a lot of people assumed that Nathan told Tim that Haley was his "backup plan." So, if Tim knew that, why would he make the kind of big deal he did about their being on a date?
Old 12-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Because he's stupid?
That scene always bothered me. Mostly because Tim has proven to be a big kiss ass, when it comes to Nathan. It seemed like Tim was trying to embarrass or at least question why Nathan would want to date Haley. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Crap. I did not notice half of these things. You guys are smart..or have too much time on your hands. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just joking! I do it too, a lot.
Old 12-31-2003, 03:51 AM
New Fan

I noticed one tonight, and by the way i have never posted on this before, but anyways, i noticed one tonight on the rerun. Karen tells Keith she's closing the cafe at 7 and then they were having their 'date' but then she goes home and it's night and she has groceries for Lucas, and then later she's back at the cafe with Keith. I don't get it. *shrugs*
Bryana
You think you're name is pass the joint" ~Gavin DeGraw (Chemical Party Track#5)
Old 12-31-2003, 09:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ytsgrl:
<STRONG>I noticed one tonight, and by the way i have never posted on this before, but anyways, i noticed one tonight on the rerun. Karen tells Keith she's closing the cafe at 7 and then they were having their 'date' but then she goes home and it's night and she has groceries for Lucas, and then later she's back at the cafe with Keith. I don't get it. *shrugs*
Bryana</STRONG>
Welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That is kind of strange. Never noticed it before.

VeracityThat's pretty cool! I would've never thought of it.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

ytsgrl she told him that so he could come over and help her build those bookcase things. Thats why she was back at the cafe after closing time.

*Sings* Closin' tiiIIImmmeeeEE! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]