Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

omg true! the disappearing lab guy!
Old 02-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Ahahaha yeah, I noticed the lab guy too. I was like Where the HELL did he go?! Funny stuff...

Who else liked Brooke's little comment about Peyton's dad looking scruffy..

"Papa Peyton, the scruffy look's workin for ya!"

Brooke does have some funny lines.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

This isn't a nitpick, it's more of an observation:

During the January 20th episode, Hilarie/Peyton wore a shirt with a bunch of letters on the front. I don't know about everyone else, but I couldn't read what the shirt said & it bothered me.

I managed to catch that the letters said "Spoon Kill The Moonlight" I didn't have any idea what that meant until today when I saw a clip of different bands that have been featured on The O.C. and one of the groups/performers was Spoon and the album's title is Kill The Moonlight.

I've never even heard of that performer before...

Just wanted to let you guys know that in case anyone was wondering!

:-)
Old 02-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

YellowRose that's so cool! i also liked her dashboard confessional shirt in WAO!
Old 02-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I noticed the Spoon shirt too. Their such a great band, though I'm still not to keen on Peytons indie cred.
Old 02-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Deee! what's up?! haven't seen you around here in awhile!
Old 02-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay this might have just been me but I have to bring it up..

When Lucas comes back from the vending machines, it cuts to Peyton sitting up, then cuts back to Lucas, then BACK to Peyton..but it seems like she's getting up yet again. To me, it looks like she's doing the same action twice. I guess maybe it was just an editing flub. I'm really bad at describing these things though so if this makes no sense I completely understand.

And Deee, where the hell have you been girlie?!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Deee, since you started this thread, i'll wish you a happy birthday here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY enjoy it!!! luv kaylez
Old 02-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

basketball is not a year-round sport, it's a season sport. they make it like basketball is around the whole year. for my school it's a winter sport.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:59 PM
New Fan

Wondering, the first episode of the season, way back in september, was that meant to parallel real life, as in was it september on the show as well? Because in my school basketball games don't start right away, they usually have tryouts and then start.

Also, in Crash Course in Polite conversation alot of people were wondering about the whole NH at school and PL just arriving. Maybe they were arriving in the morning and the team has early morning practices sometimes. That's what they do at my school, I get there around 6:50 and the basketball team is practicing and have been for awhile, they usually start around 5 in the morning.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

They have never given us a timeline on the show. So it could have been November for all we know. As long as they don't get into holidays the whole season could be only 4-5 months of their lives.

The montage at the end of conversations was nonlinear, just like the one at the end of Suddenly Everything Has changed.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HaleyScott:
<STRONG>Wondering, the first episode of the season, way back in september, was that meant to parallel real life, as in was it september on the show as well? Because in my school basketball games don't start right away, they usually have tryouts and then start.
</STRONG>
i think the writers should have made haley be good at at least one sport so that when the boy's bball season is over, the storyline could shift its focus on haley and her sport. of course im only biased coz im a haley fan and i want the storyline to be all about her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

edited: i just realized i had forgotten to add my nitpick. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] in Suddenly Everything... lucas had a dream. and in his dream, he was standing in the middle of the court right on the art that peyton made for him. but he hadnt seen the art yet, so how could it had existed in lucas' dream?

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited dorqui ]
Old 03-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

dorqui: I think Lucas had seen the artwork. Wasn't he at the court with Karen earlier... or was that later?

:-)
Old 03-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose:
<STRONG>dorqui: I think Lucas had seen the artwork. Wasn't he at the court with Karen earlier... or was that later?

:-)</STRONG>
that was after I do believe. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] haha
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Closed Thread   Post New Thread