Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on the new thread and awesome fan-art!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Can't wait for Tuesday already..I need to stop looking at that shirtless Nathan cap...cause it's not helping! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have a question guys. Can somebody record for me the first 5 episodes and mail them to me? Of course I'll pay and all...so anybody let know please. I hate myself for not watching the show when it first aired and now I'm hooked on it and want to watch Naley from the beginning! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Linda:You're arts are always flawless and that banner is one fine example of that!

Final one:

I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 02-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Nice art Erica! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

love the arts guys, hi cliffie, mornin!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey Charli [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Whats up?
Old 02-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Otep I just love the last fanart you did.

Ally.

Morning everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cliffieluv, I like your sig. ".+:Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.+:" [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Holy Schnikes! The thread looks soo stinkin beautiful- AWESOME AWESOME START Linda! Wowzers...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Happy 50th Thread Everyone!!!

It's Friday!

I re-watched the porch scene this morning, and it does look like Nathan was saying that Haley made the difference. :-) I just didn't catch that the first time.

I'm supposed to do some school stuff this weekend, but my dad's going out of town so my mom & I will probably just veg out.

:-)
Old 02-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I always pretty much thought from the beginning that Nathan meant Haley but I still had my doubts.

They could have at least had her smile after he turned around or something so we definitely KNEW for sure..but then again, it seemed like she was taken by surpise that their relationship is getting that much more serious.

Beautiful fanart, everyone!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

OMG! We got to 50!

The thread looks amazing Linda, like I always knew you would make it. The banner is just...well like I said amazing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Erica: I love the art, you should definitely come around more and post, were never at a lack for discussion, I assure you, LOL.

All right I'm off to get lunch but I'll be back later, once again Happy 50th Ladies. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 02-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Otep, love the fan art. Please stop by more often.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>cliffieluv, I like your sig. ".+:Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.+:" [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thank you!

Okay this took me forever LOL.

bigger
Old 02-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Rebekah- that FA is awesome! I am off of work and incrediblt bored any thread questions??

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

YAY!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

so happy togheter

gotta love them! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread