Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the whole episode was hilarious. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Banned

Haley and Brooke had a nice end scene. It would be so great if they could develop a friendship. I loved this epi, everyone was terrific [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning everybody! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Last night's episode rocked! I laughed so much. It was so refreshing to have a light-hearted, fun episode.
I know everyone has probably already discussed it to death but I wanted to add in. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dan ~ The man is just evil but it's what makes him interesting. He was cracking me up last night. I had to laugh when he called Keith Axel. Oh and when he walked up with that cardboard cutout of himself I thought I would pee in my pants. Did anyone else catch him look at it and do the eyebrow thing to it when Keith walked off mad? From fan encounters it made me think maybe that was a little of Paul coming out.

Keith ~ I love my Keith and his little eighties loving self. My heart just broke for him when he had on his brand new shirt when Karen called. Bless his little heart. Keith, hun, just move on to little ol Deb over there. She's lonely and hurting and I'm sure she could use some loving.

Deb ~ I really hope she is able to work through her problems with Nathan. Was I the only one chanting "Be there Deb," at the end when Nathan was looking at all the parents and their kids?

Lucas ~ He didn't bother me too bad in this episode. He was a little sulky but which one of us have not been there. I think most people have probably been there before. You have your first real relationship and put your friends on the backburner and then when the relationship blows up you come back to find that your friends' lives went on without you. He did really piss me off when he told Haley she look ridiculous in the cheerleader uniform. Haley has pretty much supported him in everything and he can't do the same for her? I think he was hurting for Keith at the end when he saw his mom flirting with Larry. I finally felt for him when he shot the ball at the court and said, "that's one." A little of my Lucas love was back.

Peyton ~ My Peyton love was pretty much back for it to probably leave next episode. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved her taking up for Brooke. I love her relationship with her dad. It is so natural and HB really works well with the actor. My Jayton heart was so happy. Those two are just two cute together. Seriously, why would a girl want Lucas when she could have Jake? I want a Jake!

Jake ~ I heart Jake. He was so cute and funny this episode. I can't wait for the Lucas/Nikki thing to come out. I really enjoy the Lucas/Jake friendship. Jake can really see the whole picture and I'm glad he is there to shed some light on the issue.

Tim ~ Tim is so funny. I was glad to see more of him finally. Its about time they gave him some screen time.

Mouth ~ He was just totally great. I almost spit my drink all over the tv when he started doing the other group's routine for Brooke. I loved that he was in the stands doing the routine with the squad. That was totally a "Dickie Roberts" shout out. ha ha

Karen/Larry ~ I'm a total Deb/Keith shipper so this didn't really bother me. In fact I really enjoyed it. Karen felt so carefree with him and she was really having a good time. I also loved that Karen went to Brooke and was there for her. Brooke really needs someone to reach out to her and I'm glad Karen was able to do that.

Brooke ~ I love her. She totally rocked. I was also glad that she didn't just go ahead and forgive Peyton. They are dealing with this in a real way. Even if you want to forgive someone for something like Peyton did, you just can't. It hurts to bad and like Brooke said, you can't just forget about it. I look forward to Peyton and Brooke slowly working this all out. Haley "Did she just call me Haley?"

Whitey ~ Where would we be without him? You know he put the basketball players in aphabetical order on purpose.

Last but not least...
Nathan and Haley ~ they were just so great last night. I loved that Nathan doesn't take any crap from Lucas. He really cares about Haley and you know he has to bite his tongue sometimes but he still pretty much tells Lucas how it is. He supports Haley and it shows. That big grin on his face when she was cheering was great. I love how they are both there for each other. This is by far the healthiest teen romance I've seen on a television show. I'm really looking forward to watching it grow and seeing where all the writers will take this couple.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Ladonna, I agree with almost everything, esp about the lucas and peyton stuff...lucas was a little back to his old self when i liked him in the first 2 epi's and so was peyton...maybe it was because they were themselves and there was no stupid triangle crap!

Brooke was awesome..and the end scene *I* was hoping Deb would be there...but its a tough call on her part. On one hand, nathan did want to get away from his parents, but on the other, he *needs* parents...its not his fault his suck.

now he gets to join haley and brooke in the *we have no parents* club [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] lol
Old 04-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Total Fan

ME TOO... I wanted a bus to pull away and Deb be standing there for Nathan. (Even if he wouldn't have seen her, I would have liked to know she tried to show up.)
Old 04-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Addicted Fan

oh my god, best episode EVER!

Ok I still love WAO but that was awesome, finally we get the N/H pimping, and it was gooooooood!

And Nathan Lucas interaction my other favourite thing to see. Nathan was awesome, Lucas WAS being a dick, kudos to u Nate baby for calling him on it. And awww I saw a little bonding, I saw it. They're going to get along, for Haley and eventually for themselves.

Great to see assy Nathan back too, he can be nice without being too nice and it was good to see some of his badboy streak back. 'Should have changed your name', and when he turned the tv off, hahahah Classic!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 04-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I can't stop smiling at the caps on the opening post. They are just to cute for words.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

hey hey- how cute were they last night?

Can I just say Jake is now my favorite character w/ N/H- "BOM CHICA BROM BROM!" man- my friend and I say that ALL THE TIME!!!! When he said that- I started screaming- I was like, OMG!!!! I SAY THAT w/ JESSICA!! the girl that was watching it w/ me just laughed at me, lol.

Well- I have a HUGE hangover right now (got drunk w/ my R.A. last night after the show (So I don't remember everything that happened in the show) So, I'm gonna watch it again, lol- post later.
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 04-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Funniest. Episode. So. Far.

I hope Lee & Bryan get more comedic material in the future.

How much did I love the high-five between Peyton & Jake?

:-)
Old 04-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose:
<STRONG>

How much did I love the high-five between Peyton & Jake?

:-)</STRONG>
Hahhaha...not as much as the little pat slap back thing they did as they were walking into his room!! Actually, they were both awesome.

If they dont pair these two, ill cry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Pat slap? I have to rewatch it! I wanted to wait until Sunday, but I guess I have a reason to watch it now...

:-)
Old 04-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i want to see more of jake, tim & mouth [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

totally! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]..this episode was soo perfect! All the Nathan & Haley scenes that they give us..made me oh so very giddy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't wait for next week!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Jay
Master Fan

i;m dyin for some naley clips from yesterday's eppie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i hope they are up on "Can;t Be denied" soon.

btw, where i can download the whole eppie of OTH? i know it's done by using bittorent....but what's the site? pls PM me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Jay
Master Fan

somebody should make a montage of the all the great N/H scenes (pics) and keep it going.(Greatest moments) i know they do this over the breakfast club(seth/summer) thread. it will add some spark to the look and bring smile to our faces. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] just a suggestion....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread