Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckhamsgrl:
<STRONG>

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I love the how they wrap their arms around eachothers backs when walking together... they did it on the day they skipped school, and tonight walking to his car too! *sigh*</STRONG>
I know! It's so cute! They are so sweet it rots my teeth...in a totally good way!
Old 04-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Everyone!

Wasn't the episode Great?! Finally, just what we needed. The episode was soo cute, fun, and full of laughs! (Especially, the Mouth scenes, the Whitey scene when he was yelling at Karen/Larry, when all the boys when to the strip club and it turned out be to be ladies night!)

And not to mention that the episode was soo well-rounded:

-First, we had soo many adorable Nathan and Haley scenes! I was just going awww the whole ep during there scenes. They were finally acting like a real couple [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-The stuff with Lucas and Nathan was great. I am glad they are finally becoming "Civil". Lucas finally realized that if he wants to be a part of Haley's life that he has to learn to be a part of Nathan's life too. And I feel like that L/N might be finally on there way to respecting each other.
-I also enjoyed how they are getting Haley and Lucas's friendship back on track.
-The Jake/Peyton stuff is really sweet, and I can't wait for them to get together! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-I felt SO bad for Brooke for the first time. My heart was breaking when she was crying at the end of the ep. She was trying to be soo happy and carefree during the episode, and we realize finally how sad and hurt Brooke felt by what happened.
-Could Dan be more of a jerk! I just wanted to hit him! I felt soo bad for Keith, especially when Keith quit and then when he went into the cafe and seen Karen and Larry together. He looked so defeated. Like he had nothing to live for. (Dont' worry Keith, we still love you!)

I thought before tonight that maybe this ep might have been a filler ep, but it is not at all. It might of been lighter and cuter than most of the eps this season, but we NEEDED this ep as a setup for the next ep, cause soo much important character development happened, and the next ep probably wouldn't make too much sense without it.

So all in all, it was an awsome ep; one of my favorites this season, and I can't wait for next week!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Shauna233 ]
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 04-06-2004, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Hey guys! Hi friend, Gimp & Mrs. S!!

OMG! This episode freaking rocked! I'll have to watch it again, but it was probably the most balanced episode of the series. Everyone had an equal share of the screentime, even the guest stars.

- I loved how N/H acted like a real couple! Kissing, hugging, arms all over each other, her jumping on him. Him calling her "Hales". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

- Lucas and Nathan are finally being "civil". Nathan calling Lucas a dick! Them actually having screentime together.

- Lucas and Haley getting their friendship back on track after Luke realizes that he has to accept Nathan if he wants to be friends with Haley. About freaking time!

- Whitey yelling at Larry and Karen!

- Mouth, the cheerleader! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- The Triangle being subtley mentioned.

- Tim and his male strippers! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Brooke, the cheer bitch! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Poor Keith. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

- the Jayton scene! They had connecting rooms! He was going to tell her about Nikki! Them being so comfortable with each other. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, there is so much more, but this episode was truly one of the season's best!
Old 04-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread, Mal. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Okay so I'm finally motivated to recap again. It was a good episode, I found that the scene's were choppy at times, because you could tell they edited some stuff out. But the episode as a whole was very good, and I appreciate the NH completely.

Brooke/Peyton friendship: At first I wasn't feeling over the top Brooke, and annoyed Peyton, they both rubbed me the wrong way. But once we were away from school, I really began to feel the vibe from them. Peyton so wanted to make up to Brooke, and she was realizing it wasn't going to come quickly. But then the competition happened and they connected, and for a minute you could see both were just so happy to be friends again, to have that. Thats what really made the ending so sad, Brooke seeing LP just standing there was such a slap in the face that it brought her back to reality. The ending shot of her in her room tearing up that picture really brought it all back, she's all alone. I really felt that, not just for Brooke, but for development wise, I'm so glad they didn't just put BP back together.

Stand-Out BP scenes:

1. Peyton patting Brooke in the butt as she walked away. I thought that was a very cute gesture and went to really show a thawing in the ice there.

2. Brooke seeing LP stand by each other, and the reality crashing in on her. I actually found the LP scene enjoyable, but I'll talk about that later. The look on Brooke's face was actually pretty sad, I really did feel for her. I mean although it was innocent, it had to bring everything back up. Peyton could obviously see this. Their impending crash was really sad, because it wasn't dramatic, it was just honest. Brooke couldn't get past it, and Peyton still wasn't ready to give up. I really am glad that OTH is letting it happen slowly, Peyton needs to really prove this to her.

3. The picture. You know the sad song took over, the hopeful theme was gone, and everyone was back to real life. The picture was such a sad reminder of a time when Brooke, really did have everything. I thought at first her tearing Lucas off was a hopeful sign, saying BP was coming first, but in the end she had to write Peyton off too. The symbolism was heavy in that scene, and I was glad it really wasn't a bawling scene, although I could have done without any crying, I can see how it might have been necessary.

The last remnants of the triangle: Brooke giving Luke the cold shoulder was fitting, and I was glad he didn't act like it annoyed him. For once he seemed to get that he brought it on himself, I'm sure the self realization stops there though. The Brooke/Karen talk was a nice nod to continuity, and I'm beggining to feel that relationship. Brooke really is needy for a mother figure, and Karen seems to genuinely like her. Brooke was pretty bold saying it was Lucas's loss to his mother, but I enjoyed Karen's laid back reply, she really is such a nice woman. The final LP scene lamenting about Karen/Larry was pretty funny, I'll talk about KL later, but I liked the LP vibe. I feel them so much more when they aren't kissing, don't ask me why. Of course that lead to the BP fall apart, and Luke seemed once again oblivious. At least he didn't act like he was pining for Peyton, sometimes he can be way too obvious, unfortunately tonight he was bitching about Haley, but like I said, later, LOL.

Stand-Out LPB scenes:

1. Totally weird. The short LP scene was nice. I really like Chad and Hilarie's chemistry in scene's where they aren't blatantly trying to be romantic, it comes out much more in the simple scenes. I did find it weird Peyton was so non chalont with him, she didn't seem to have any warm and fuzzies left, and for once Luke wasn't pining either. I guess it wasn't as deep as they said to begin with, which tells me both seriously need to get it together before having any kind of relationship. But like I said, enjoyable, unexpected scene.

The Boys: I'm not even getting into LN right now, I'm just talking about the boy power vibe, LOL. Jake and Tim were such a nice addition tonight. The strip club thing was hillarious, especially Nathan's reaction, it was like he expected something like that from Tim, LOL. I was surprised to hear Jake question Luke about Peyton and Brooke, so I guess he does know about the LP stuff, very interesting since he has a blatant crush on her. Brooke ordering Tim around was funny as well.

Stand-Out Boy Scenes:

1. We can't even get over own cheerleaders... I think Jake said this and I was LMAO. So I guess because the girls cheer for them, they're their property. It was funny especially if I'm right and it came from Jake.

2. Brooke and Tim... Such an interesting duo, even though he's Nathan's ultimate Bitch, I think Brooke has a little control their too. Whichever way Tim goes, it's one of those two, LOL.

3. Ladies Night... That was just perfect for laughs. Putting aside the obvious jokes about Tim, everyone's reactions were great. I thought Nathan's was the best though, he just couldn't look,LOL.

The Adult Contingent: Larry/Karen was very inforced and enjoyable, in fact I completely appreciate them this episode. They were built slowly, and you could see why Karen liked him, he really is a nice guy, and there isn't the history there is with Keith which seems to really be draining that pairing. Deb wasn't around much, but I was glad she wasn't acting like Nathan leaving was just him being a rebellious kid, she hurt him, now she has to suck it up. The Keith/Dan stuff didn't really seem to fit in this episode, I did enjoy Keith's line about Nathan leaving Dan, and Dan really seemed so oblivious to the pain he was inflicting, it's a pattern.

Stand-Out Adult Scenes:

1. Whitey's tirade... Whitey was hillarious screaming at KL, and their giggly attitude was perfect. This really seemed to be a throw back for Karen, and she seemed so light hearted and happy. Larry's presence was obviously very good for her.

2. Keith walking away... Dan seems so clue less to how he treats people. So I appluaded Keith for getting out when he did. But it really left him with nothing, I also really appreciated his Nathan line earlier on, although I would have liked more of a Dan reaction to Nathan being away. I guess we'll get that next episode.

Fun Jake! with Peyton!: The one Jayton scene was really enjoyable. They had such a friendly feel about them, and it was clear Peyton was comfortable with him. And Jake was funny, he was such a funny dude with the whole opening the door thing, and Brooke's dramatics. Very cute, I wish Peyton would have roomed with him, so we could have gotten one more scene.

Go! Fight! Win! And Mouth the Dancer: What can I say but that I found it entirely enjoyable to see Haley in this setting, because it was obvious it wasn't her thing, she's more of a guys girl. Peyton getting her to do it was nice, I like their friendship, and I hope upcoming events doesn't hurt it. I found the Brooke/Haley build up enjoyable as well, they weren't instant friends, but it was clear from Haley agreeing to do it she did indeed feel bad for Brooke about the whole Lucas thing, and wanted to help. Mouth was such a nice added addition to the whole thing, who didn't love him. He and Brooke could so take over the world, the vibe was awesome between them. I was surprised they didn't win, but I was happy that Brooke got something from it, she did work hard.

Stand-Out Cheer Scenes:

1. The arm rub... After they lost or maybe it was when Brooke won that thing, Haley rubbed her arm, and I thought it was a really sweet gesture. I'm glad they aren't rushing BH, but it was nice to see the little things.

2. Haley and Mouth... Mouth coming up on stage and him and Haley like high-fiving and talking like old pals was great. Here Haley is with all these girly girl cheerleaders, and she's all "hey man" with Mouth. She is such a guy's girl, she seems much more at home with males, than females, which makes since, but I really adored that scene. I also liked her finger line about the bitchy cheer leader.

3. The passing of the uniform...I loved Haley giving the uniform back because it obviously wasn't her thing, yet at the same time it seemed Brooke really appreciated her help. Short and sweet, perfect for where they are at. Sometimes this show actually takes its time and it's refreshing.

Lucas/Nathan/Haley...: So I found some scene's great, some a little frusterating. I'm going to go ahead and break all of these up, because how can you not, LOL.

Everything Stand-Out:

1. Haley in the middle part one... SO how obvious could it be that Haley would be stuck in the middle. Luke immediately begins clinging to her because he doesn't have anymore hoes to screw, and Haley gives in as always. Although he did get her to the hotel, so I give him props for that. Anyway Nathan comes, Lucas goes, Haley flinches a bit. Nathan being flirty was nice, finally, BF/GF stuff, him happy about her being there was really nice. And I loved Haley's happiness at him getting the apt. She did seem to really be excited. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

2. "What are we in the 5th grade?" Oh Nathan, how I agree. I understood why Haley was hesitant about Lucas, because he was so freaking needy and pouty, but come on hot boyfriend in a car, what could be better. She made the right choice, LOL. I thought Nathan offering to take the cheer stuff was nice, he so obviously did not want to get on the bus, and who could blame him with Whitey's penchant of throwing them off in the middle of no where.

3. "You should have changed your name" Once again Nathan just rocks. Lucas seemed more uncomfortable with the room assignment than Nathan, because Nathan is the king of cool...heehee. Anyway them fighting over the controls was really funny, Nathan is so the take control boy, he's used to getting what he wants. And more sulky Lucas, yay.

4. "Covert Kissing!" Nathan yanking her in there was great, he was so just waiting for the opportunity to get her, I'm surprised he didn't just ditch Lucas immediately for her. I loved her little protestation about Lucas for the simple fact that she quickly dropped it when he began kissing her again. Lucas came in all sulky, and he is now most definitely the ultimate sulky son of Dan Scott, ugh. Get over it already. He poutily walks away, she reluctantly follows, and I wonder what the hell Nathan must be thinking but we didn't get to see that. She did end up going back to him though, making it obvious she really didn't know how to deal with Lucas. Which isn't a shock.

5. Oh wise one Jake... Jake was simply perfect in his scene with Lucas. How is it that he knows enough to respect Haley's feelings for Nathan, and Lucas doesn't. I mean Lucas was selfish enough to reccommend Tim as a boyfriend, and he knows what an ass he is. Luke just didn't like her with Nathan, and I found his arrogance about her love life completely annoying.

6. The gym scene... Ugh. I found it so contrite and boring. Hello, neither of those boys at that point would want to spend time together. I found it completely unnatural, and pointless. I did like the explanation for Dan not being there though. And just to go back because I forgot WHitey's crap about Lucas coaching Nathan. Um..no. Nathan was perfect before Lucas's half ass self even joined the team, once again contrivance rears it's head.

7. PDA! PDA! And with like every cheerleader around, PDA by the pool. You know what I noticed about this scene, besides the awesome PDA which just shouted they were together and taken, and comfortable with it. I loved his reaction to cheerleader Haley, he was playful, kind and supportive. It was something she wanted, so he was there for her. It really showed the difference between her relationship with Nathan and Lucas, and not in the obvious romantic way. The kiss was cute, but a little brief, Tim pulling Nathan in was funny. I wish Haley would have gotten in, but that dumb ass Luke had to open his mouth and hurt her. I mean calling her "ridiculous" was way out of line, and you could see it hurt her, it was just jack ass. And someone called to Haley from the pool, I just wonder who it was because it didn't sound Nathan like.

8. Nathan staying up with Lucas the "dick", LOL... I enjoyed the bedroom scene. It wasn't contrived like the gym scene. Do I want happy/sappy brothers, no. But it was honest, it was about Haley and right now she is the only place they can meet in the middle at. Nathan standing up and saying something for Haley was really nice, because it was obvious he didn't want to share anything with Nathan, but he knew he hurt Haley, and he was going to suck it up and once again do something for her.

9. his waiting arms... Haley so rocked at the competition, and I loved Nathan just watching her proudly, once again he was just so supportive of her. And when she finished the first person she ran to was Nathan, she raced right past Luke ignoring him completely, and jumped into her boyfriends arms. I loved that gesture it was just completely perfect and such a sweet happy moment.

10. Lucas/Haley patch up... She flat out told him he would have to accept Nathan to be in her life, and I applauded her for it. She called him out on the Brooke thing, he's her boyfriend, and she cares about Nathan. It really felt like she was saying, you're my friend, but you have to deal with it.

11. "Go Nathan!" How cute is Haley cheering her man on. I found Lucas's happiness with Nathan, a little cheesy, but I ignored it because Haley was screaming for her boy, very cute and coupley.

12. Homeward Bound... Lucas actually sucking it up was nice, but I hope this doesn't mean I'm suck with "three's company" since Lucas has no one but Haley now. Kill me now if that is the case, but I think Nathan has far too much since. In the end there was even a question about who Haley would ride with, and I think this episode really settled the issue of who Haley is with, and thats Nathan. She told Lucas he had to accept him, and she stood by it. The guy calling out to her was priceless, and her reaction was nice as well. I would have liked a little more of a reaction from Nathan, but I have a feeling he's just cocky enough to know that no one is getting what is his. And standing next to her was such a statement, "mine". Them in the car was a really nice last shot of NH, as the sad music began, they really are so solid right now.

13. were back in Kansas... The ending shot of Nathan all alone in that empty apt. was so sad. Like Brooke all the happiness and fun of the weekend was gone, and he was left with the reality, and that was him being alone. I really hope we see NH grow to be each other's family since we know it's in Haley's personality, and Nathan needs her now more than ever.

Preveiws:

Nathan rips his pants off! So we know what the shock is, I know I'm going to love that, and all the fun and debachery. The brief glance of an NH kiss was so nice to see, they're pimping the NH! And did they show the NP kiss, if they did I really don't remember. But if they didn't, I'm even happier.

Okay so now I'm done.

Whitney
Old 04-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm on the west coast, so I'm trying to control myself from reading what you east coasters and central zone people are saying about the episode, I can't even read the title of this thread because I know it has something to do with the episode, I glanced up and saw 'because she' and then 'ran'? I'm controlling myself.

DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK, BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT, BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT. I gotta go, I can't control myself, talk to you guys after the episode.

LESS THAN TWENTY MINUTES YEA!!

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited naley1220 ]
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

First Thoughts...

Like this episode!

Excuse me was that continuity, because it seems like it to me.

Haley I'm really happy that we got to see more of Haley. I loved her "I'm happy" comment and "I'm a clutz" comment, because they are a part of her identity. Also kind of like Lucas saying that Haley is an original. (But I still don't like him)

Oh there was some PDA going on, love that hug, DAMN he was actually touching her tonight! I really like her interaction with Mouth, you really saw them as friends and the fact that she did this because of Brooke (can this be friendship?)

Nathan Not only he invited H to his apart, but drove her in style. Tonight we saw his cockiness, arrogance and passionate side (love that covert kiss). Also it was really important that he noticed Lucas sh**y behavior towards Haley,(like his noticed Haley's new outfit in SEHC) because the writers had stressed the fact that Nathan used to be totally self absorved individual (remeber that he didn't when Peyton took out all her drawings).

He REALLY notices and is more aware of Haley. Why? Because she's important to him. Like the fact that he misses his parents.

N/H They look good tonight, will post more later.

I'll post later with some Tim, Brooke, Mouth and L/N comments. I have to say even though I like drama, it was nice that we saw some comedy tonight.

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited FKATF ]
Old 04-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

really enjoyed the Nathan and Hayley scenes too. Cute and couply. I agree that Lucas shouldn't expect Hayley to sit with him on the bus when he knows she has a boyfriend who was also going.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

This was such a great ep!! We got the funny, a little drama, LH friendship, NH kissing, and all the characters (except Dan and Karen) being lovable!! It was def right up there w/ ENIAS for funniest ep!

Dan- asshat! nuff said.

Whitey- Oh, I loved him tonight!! That laugh when L and N realized they were rooming together, just that look on his face cracked me up!! And at the pool when he scared Luke, lol!

Karen- ugh! I'm a KK shipper so she just annoyed me tonight. I don't think she meant to hurt K, she was just being friendly w/ Larry, but I do not like that flirtatious vibe w/ Karen and Larry! NO! (ugh, and think of your kids, they could so not date, yuck). I was so happy to see Luke not so happy about the flirting either! It seemed like he was thinking of Keith, like hurt for him. I mean, it's always been KKL(&H), so I'm sure he doesn't like the idea of Larry,esp since he was a KK shipper too.

Keith- awww. He was so ignoring karen when he first came into the cafe! I'm NOT a DKeith shipper, but I have to say I wasn't opposed when he was all "hey deb..". But only to make Karen jealous and realize her love for him! So sad, he bought a new shirt for dinner and she cancelled! I wonder what he's gonna do now that he quit? (well, my little scenario is that he considers moving out of OTH for a job and a "fresh start", but does plan to keep in touch w/ Luke, Luke is sad of course, K finds out and is sad and angry K didn't tell her and wants him to stay and asks him to b/c she lurves him and things will get better for them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

Mouth- glad to see him back! The cheerleading thing was hilarious!! LMAO! I liked the little moment w/ Haley after he cheered, just nice to see em being friends like they've actually known e/o forever. Loved him getting attention from the girls at the end.

Brooke- I really liked her this ep. Just the perfect blend of e/t about her. And I liked her being nice to Mouth and Haley. I felt to sad for her at the end. Man that last montage was tragic, it had this whole lonely theme going on, and after such a happy ep.

LH- I was so thrilled to see so much of their friendship, rather than one measly little scene. After Haley cheered I felt a mix of happy and sad the way she ran past Luke to Nathan. I felt bad for Luke not even being noticed or looked for by Haley (cuz it used to be just them) and I think that's when he kinda saw how much they care for e/o and how things have changed. But I was also happy cuz it was a nice NH moment and L so deserved that for his dickiness!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But I was glad to see that L does miss Haley and their nice convo at the end. The N conversation w/ Jake was nice (love Jake defending NH! and he doesn't even know H that well!)

NL- glad we're putting some focus on them finally. that is kinda the show's premise! Whitey's so sly. Loved N using L's move on the court and the little signal afterwards. Way to call L on being a dick to H! Don't let him treat your girl like that! It was cute how he was cheering for "the team" at the game and H called him on it, aww.

NH- now that's what I'm talkin about! He is such the great bf! Great contrast by the pool of his support for H and L's lack thereof. I was glad he persuaded her to drive w/ him. And how happy he was with/for her at the competition. I kinda wanted him to be jealous of the guy who said Hey to H, but it's good that he's secure enough about them he doesn't need to be.

Tim-actually enjoyed him. LOL when he's all like "that aint all that's loose" and N's like "just say it's a strip club!". ROTFL when it turned out to be lady's nite! All the guy's faces were perfect!

i stopped writing my happy post to talk to my parents and now i have to go home this weekend b/c I have to look for a job and I was so looking forward to having the room to myself cuz my roommate NEVER leaves the room! Literally never EVER! my mom's all great and said to stay, but my dad reminded me why i was gonna go home in the first place, dangit why'd I call him? so I'm bummed now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I need to watch OTH again.

ETA- Ok, I forgot to mention a little part I loved. By the pool after N gets thrown in, someone yells at Haley to get in and it didn't sound like N. Tim maybe? Any other guesses? I just loved that she was like accepted by them and they wanted her to join them in the fun, and that whoever yelled it knows she and N are together and wanted to include her. Ok, now I'm just babbling cuz I can't think of the right words, but loved it!

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited PennyLane7 ]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited PennyLane7 ]

When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?
Old 04-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I said all i have to say in the last thread but no one her mentioned the

"Nathan! stop it!"
right after someone asked haley into the pool...i think it was tim who said that to nathan. i almost died laughin! haha

This epi was great...NH was great...*sigh* GREAT! Cant wait for next weeks, but hey at least its not 6!
Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PHILA4james:
<STRONG>I said all i have to say in the last thread but no one her mentioned the

"Nathan! stop it!"
right after someone asked haley into the pool...i think it was tim who said that to nathan. i almost died laughin! haha

</STRONG>

HAH, tim being protective over his man..lol

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-06-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

wow, this is slow still. I took a nap, lol.

I miss you all West Coasters, I hope you post soon cause the ep must be ending for you guys right now.

I had to see this ep twice already, I think this will carry me nicely through saturday till the MTV Diary show, from then to next tuesday is a shorter wait!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG that's the funniest epi of OTH ive seen so far! i love it! im all excited again! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Omg I luved it! I loved how Haley ran straight into Nathan's arms it was so cute! And i luved her dancing! It made me wanna cry at the end with Nathan looking around at everyone and their dads [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And then Brooke tearing the picture..

But i luved how Nathan and Lucas were all heated over Haley! Rawrr. What i want to see between their arguments is Lucas saying something like:

L:I called her Hales first! You can take that away from me!

And then Nathan getting all pissed! Haha [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that would bhe great!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

I hope it's ok I post here.

My brain is just not working properly, so I don't have anything of substance to contribute to this thread. I did love all the N/H interaction that we got, although I still thought it was too short.

Just wanted to ask, am I the only one who saw some tongue action in the "covert" kissing scene? If my eyes didn't deceive me, then that would just give me a major happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Storywise:
<STRONG>Just wanted to ask, am I the only one who saw some tongue action in the "covert" kissing scene? If my eyes didn't deceive me, then that would just give me a major happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I *so* caught that too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was starting to wonder if I was the only one since nobody had mentioned it yet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread