Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

i wld take mouth as a close male friend, i had a friend like him.... felt as if i had a girlfriend, he wasnt gay mind u, but i cld just share the things and discuss stuff the way i cld talk to a gil.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 04-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn I download that beginning clip of Naley and can't see it. I can only hear what there saying... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>Damn I download that beginning clip of Naley and can't see it. I can only hear what there saying... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ahem....got AIM? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i'll *cough* send them *cough* to u. ferah and angel were nice enough to send me the clips...so i guess i can pass along. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't...how can I get that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>Hey Jay, whatta ya say?</STRONG>
about what? the sex thing? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] well just for fun..i agree with u girls. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>

about what? the sex thing? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] well just for fun..i agree with u girls. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, I meant in GENERAL, but if ya wanna go there...
PS... keep N/H thread alive on the couples site. Go post!

Thanks.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Jay
Master Fan

ok i'll say my stuff regarding naley in "SOTN":

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] the covert kiss --&gt; that was sweet. when i was replaying that scene i noticed something..i thought at first. intitally i thought haley slipped the tongue inside nate's mouth...but it was just the red part inside her mouth ( i don't know what's that call in a scientific name....it's the inside area opposite to the the cheek on the outside) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] thank god haley went with nate to go ride stylin. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] and the "what are you? 3rd grade" comment... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so true but hey being on the school bus is actually fun....but being inside a hot sport car...that's even better espcially if you are riding with one u love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] haley cheering on her man during the game. we all know that pumped nate up and ti allowed him to make the jumper shot in the final seconds and not lucas's advice. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] the two hugs they had walking together..that was awww....they love to hold onto eachother [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] the best part--&gt; the cheer hug mainly 'cause of two reasons
(1) she ran right past lucas... [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]. good way to rub in it for his actions. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
(2) naley were so happy...especially haley..she was glowing [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

btw, my little fav' part of the episode was after the cheerleading competition, just right at the moment where haley spots Nathan..she did that little jump thing with her feet b4 she ran towards him. that was cute. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

i know i'm an observation freak....but i don't mind. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

btw, i was proud of nate for setting lucas straight in the bedroom scene. Nate's not the problem, lucas is.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited Jay_10 ]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Courtesy of "Unexpected", I wanted to do a little shout out to the coupliness our couple finally exhibited, LOL.

Basically my favorite caps, since I finally got a chance to look at all of them.

The glow of love is definitely with Haley.

Couple exhibit one, his arm is laying protectively, lovingly around her shoulders. Such an aww, shot, even of their backs.

Public coupleyness, they are so together. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

They should have locked the door!

Best. Shot. Of. Ep. Pure and simple, all she saw was him.

General togetherness, and it looks so good.

And the saddest shot of the ep, I just want Haley to be there to hug him... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Such a good ep.

Whitney
Old 04-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>dewrays- It hasn't been the two of them against the world for a long ass time and the least of the reasons is Nathan. He started juggling Peyton and Brooke around the same time she started dating Nathan, and despite that, she has made time for him, she went to him for basketball (which he blew her off in favor of spending time with his girls), she had dinner with him and Karen (which he blew them off for in favor of screwing some stranger on a carousel), and now he's acting like she's the reason it's no longer the two of them against the world? Absolutely ridiculous. I think he wanted to move on and be with other people knowing Haley would still be there for him when he was done, but hello, she's her own person, she moved on too and he couldn't handle it. How very Dawson of him. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And just to be clear, he obviously has a right to feel hurt, but he has no right to act hurt because it's completely hypocritical. If you don't like getting blown off by your friends for their significant others, then don't do it to them in the first place. How he should have reacted was apologize for blowing her off earlier because now he knows how it feels. Instead he goes around guilt-tripping her and insulting her. Gah, Lucas just pisses me off. He's such a terrible friend.</STRONG>
christinechagny Any enemy of Lucas it's my friend. You're right, I don't see why I have to feel sorry for Lucas, since he basically did this to himself. If Peyton suddenly decides to be with Lucas he would be Haley who?

I like the fact that Haley stood her ground, and told him that you have to accept Nathan in her life IF you want to be part of her life. Quite unlike in the ISB episode where she was feeling guilty because she told Lucas the truth! Where is Ms. Haley's apology?
Old 04-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Those caps are amazing! He's really getting in there in the smoochy one! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Thaanks for the screencaps, Whitney!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]..makes me all giddy for some more scenes with them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Time for a new thread..who's starting and any title ideas?
Old 04-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys!

I'm on Easter break so I don't get the chance to be at my computer 24 hours a day like I can be at school, but I wanted to pop in and say hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for posting those caps, Whitney. Those two are adorable!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm workin' on the new thread. Any ideas for the title?
Old 04-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>I'm workin' on the new thread. Any ideas for the title?</STRONG>
how about....

'Cause she wants to ride with him with style

OR

'Cause he's her boytoy

OR

'Cause she told him, "Down boy".