Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm just so giddy that we finally get our OTH back tonight! Today is going to be the longest day!

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 04-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Total Fan

Good Morning OTH'ers!!!

I see a new thread started overnight. YAY! It's beautiful! I love the black/white art work.
(Why do I think that by this time tomorrow there will EASILY be another thread!?!?!?)

Thanks for the countdown Tammy!

Good Morning Denise.

And I just thought that I would share that I had my FIRST official dream with someone from OTH in it. Hmmm, what's on my mind? Oh yeah, today is the day!
Old 04-06-2004, 06:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds Ally, Becca, Whitney, Karlie, Lee, Andrea, Angelicpixie, Tammy, Ashlyn, Lauren, Denise and Lauren. Everyone to Lauren's room for the party. I'll bring the requisite alcohol for the over 21 crowd. Sorry everyone else but I'm not in the position to corrupt minors! LOL!

Didn't someone have an idea for a drinking game at one point involving Lucas? Anyone remember.

Tammy, sorry, I never did PM you. I've been crazy the last few days. I promise I'll get you something this afternoon. I'm so behind. Oh, and thanks for the countdown!

Thank God I'm crazy busy today or else I'd be going insane waiting for 9:00pm.

Susan, I didn't know you were in Chicago. I'm headed there with my family tomorrow to visit my brother and his family. They're in Naperville. Got any tips for some must see or do things?

OT, but as to Olympic memories, people, I remember watching the US Hockey team win in the 1980 Olympics! I was young but not that young that I can't remember the universal thrill. It was spectacular.

Edited to say: Morning Denise.

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-06-2004, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Morning Denise! Cool about your OTH dream, who starred in it? lol.

Hey Elizabeth! I watch the movie "Miracle", I love all those feel good stories, specially about sports. Plus Eddie Cahill played Jimmy Craig, the goalie, and I love me some eye candy like that, lol.

The drinking game someone suggested was taking a drink everytime someone said the name "Lucas", so we'd all be pretty sloshed soon! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited *Deni* ]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>
Didn't someone have an idea for a drinking game at one point involving Lucas? Anyone remember.
</STRONG>
Elizabeth That was Amy! I think we would drink and say LucASS anytime a character referred to Lucas...She says we could be drunk by the end of the episode...However, I think it would be half-way through (and we would be too wasted to enjoy the show)! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Denise and Becca, I thought it was Amy's suggestion. I agree with you guys about being drunk way before the end of the episode. I think we'd have to drink like 7 or 8 drinks before 9:15 pm. Then I wouldn't remember the rest of the episode and since this episode looks like it will be very N/H oriented, I think I actually want to watch it carefully. I'm passing on the game for now. Maybe we'll have to modify it slightly to drinking whenever Lucas starts to whine or get too sanctimonious! What'd ya think?

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I'm not holding my breath that this will work, but FF actually opened up for me and I was able to read the first two pages (the third still won't open) but yay I got to see my Buddy's opening page (LOVE the Bring It On picture thinger LOL - I giggled!)

So in case this does work, I just want to say, I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO POST HERE! LOL. My computer problems are kicking every square inch of my butt, and its really bothering me. I have no idea if I'll be able to read/post tonight but I trust you all to have wonderful, indepth analysis of our lovely new epi, and for my buddies to fill me in!

Miss you guys. I'm gonna go work on Jolly and my fic now! Ttyl. (Anyone with AIM, how excited were you to see OTH on the tinker? LOL) I was! Ok, I hope I can post again soon but if not, bye girls! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Friend

(Love you Ally)

It worked! I'm taking a big leap by editing but I needed to because Whitney you have Jonny Lang in your sig. YAY! I heart him, very much! Do you have his CD? Ok well I'm gonna try my luck again and see if this still posts LOL.

Bertha, you gotta leave me alone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 04-06-2004, 07:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>Thanks Denise and Becca, I thought it was Amy's suggestion. I agree with you guys about being drunk way before the end of the episode. I think we'd have to drink like 7 or 8 drinks before 9:15 pm. Then I wouldn't remember the rest of the episode and since this episode looks like it will be very N/H oriented, I think I actually want to watch it carefully. I'm passing on the game for now. Maybe we'll have to modify it slightly to drinking whenever Lucas starts to whine or get too sanctimonious! What'd ya think?</STRONG>
Elizabeth I doubt we'd make it 5 minutes into the episode if we used that criteria! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Bekah, my love bug..I hope your freaking computer stops being a whore and let's you use it because it's pissing me off. Wooh profanity. I'm hyper.

Anyway, yes, if you haven't read our fic yet, READ IT!! BEFORE WE GOUGE YOUR EYEBALLS OUT WITH SPORKS. No, I don't meen FORKS..I mean SPORKS. Do I even know what those are? Hmm, probably not, but I like the word.

Thanks for all the great feedback we got already. We love you guys!!!

Peace, love, and OTHNESS! Oh my I need to get out of here before my whole post turns to Caps Lock. Byeness :0)

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

lol, I'm down for calling him LucASS and taking a sip of my drink, cause otherwise I'd be wasted by 9:30 (and that's being optimistic!) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm definitely having a drink to celebrate the "covert kissing"! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 07:20 AM
Total Fan

Hey Denise...

**The dream made NO sense. It was James (who looks really good in army fatigues) and Ben Affleck (who I don't like, but was reading an article in Premier mag before I went to bed so I am sure thats why he was there, ugh) and a Vietnamese boarder guard. The guard was trying to tell us something but I couldn't understand. THere was a gate holding back all these flood waters and it broke and knocked us all off of our feet. We started sliding down a mountain (mudslide style) and because the 3 men went to the left... I tried to steer my sliding to the right. I went up over a hill and landed in dry grass. I turned around and Ben was running to make sure I was ok... I was all Pi$$ed off because I don't like him.
PS... My fatigues kicked butt. I always look fabulous in my dreams... is that vanity or what???
Old 04-06-2004, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>PS... My fatigues kicked butt. I always look fabulous in my dreams... is that vanity or what???</STRONG>
LMAO! Everyone's looking at me funny right now, but you made me laugh Denise! We should all dream we look fab. Damn dream, why did Ben go check on you and not James, right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
<STRONG>Damn dream, why did Ben go check on you and not James, right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know... and he had that crappy fu manchu action on his face. Some guys can pull that off and be hot, but not him!

James was quiet in the dream and the only time he spoke was to ask if I knew what the hell the boarder guy was trying to tell us.
PS... did you picture James in the fatigues. Trust me, close your eyes and do it...It is worth it! Yumm
Old 04-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

YAY! Bekah made it back to us, if only for a short time! It will get better, girl, hang in there, and there's always the laptop-buying-uncle! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Denise - LOL at your dream! James in fatigues? Well he does do green well. Probably make his eyes look really dark green.

Do we have *three* Denises here? Ravens23, *Deni* and Denise? We might need to number you girls to tell you apart, like we did with the Amys.

Countdown: 11 hours, 22 minutes!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Passionate Fan

*closes eye* HELLO THERE!! lol, yum, Can you as a Costume Designer pull some strings with the wardrobe department and get them to give James a pair of fatigues? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>Do we have *three* Denises here? Ravens23, *Deni* and Denise? We might need to number you girls to tell you apart, like we did with the Amys.

Countdown: 11 hours, 22 minutes!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hardly ever meet anyone with the same name as me. 11 hours? wooo hooo!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top