Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi friends!

OMG How excited am I that there is less than 24 hours until covert operations occur? I actually don't know how I'm gonna make it through the whole day. Anyways...I'm 19 originally from Jersey, currently residing and going to school in CT. Tomorrow's my last day of classes before Easter break and I'm going with one of my friends to her house in Mass. I was like, "OTH is finally new...we can't leave till it's over." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm nuts. And then my dad was supposed to bring me back to school next Tuesday and I was like, "We need to get there before OTH!" No way in hell I'm missing that auction! Is anybody still around? I think I'm going to bed in a few...

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Extreme Fan

ok im going to bed but can i tell you all my away message reads...

"18 hours, covert action begins [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]" i am a huge nerd and i have gotten like 5 ims so far saying marissa you are a LOSER. but it is allll good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

night all! today! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha Marissa that's too funny, but totally something I would do! Okay, I'm out [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] G'night!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-06-2004, 04:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Morning everyone. Today is finally the day..can you believe it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-06-2004, 05:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Woohoo! OTH Day is here! Morning Earlybirds!

I'm sure this day will drag but I'm going ot do a ton of work in hopes of it flying by! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have a great day all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe it's finally here, it's weird, LOL. I'm so ready for this thing to come, I usually take a nap before, but I'm worried I won't wake myself up today.

Anyway now that I'm done with all the useless information, good morning. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh, and Amy, I love the new thread, very very pretty.

Whitney
Old 04-06-2004, 05:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Beautiful thread, Amy. I love that you added a series of quotes from other characters concerning N/H. Good idea. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It does feel strange that we are having a new eppie tonight; I forgot how it felt to have one. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good OTH Morning! 13 hours!

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 04-06-2004, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gummiebear411:
<STRONG>Good OTH Morning! 13 hours!</STRONG>
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! HAPPY OTH TUESDAY!!!! I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 13 hours, I just want it to be 9pm already! I'm so tempted to stay home and have myself an OTH marathon. I have almost every episode on tape, I missed the first 4? I think. I actually didn't start watching it until the episode of the basket ball game where they get thrown off the bus and Brooke gets smashed on the pain killers. I've been an addict ever since then......... My name is Andrea and I'm an OTH addict

I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum! Poem by Mela
Old 04-06-2004, 06:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Andrea!

Er, guess that only works when people say it together... never mind.

Aaaanyway! Haven't been to the Naley thread in aaaages... off topic, but I think we should make an archive documenting all of the threads. I mean wouldn't it be cool in like a year from now to start a thread and say 'click here for any and all Naley threads!' I just hope the first fw haven't been deleted... *bolts off to check and start saving to her hard drive*

*Runs back* Oh yeah, and I love the intro post, Amy! *Runs off again*

*Runs back* And Yayies for new eppy! Must stop with the pointless posting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Darn, we only have threads 37 through to this one... I wonder if it's possible to find the older threads? I mean they can't have been deleted that quickly, can they? I dunno... shall go try and find out.

(Avi by carolinarain)
Old 04-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

Wow, lots of you up early today! Ally I think you were first. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Happy OTH Tuesday! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Countdown: 12 hours, 28 minutes!!

Have a great day everyone, and keep it covert!

You too Ms. S!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Yippee!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Tuesday is finally here!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Tonight is the night!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 04-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY OTH DAY!!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

PARTY IN MY ROOM!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

*Overboard on the smilies huh? haha- 12 HOURS AND 25 MINS PEOPLE!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 04-06-2004, 06:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Morning guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

*sigh* It's a beautiful sunny but chilly morning here (54 degrees, I know, I'm a baby, but for me its cold, lol).

Happy OTH Day!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

So what is it now, around 12 hours and 24 minutes?

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-06-2004, 06:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Gotta love Tammy for that official countdown.

Every time I see it getting closer, I shriek..and that's a scary thing. If I shriek *now*, can you imagine what I'll do when it's like 8:59? The people at my recital are going to think I'm insane. But I guess I'll at least have something to keep me occupied until it comes on.

Oh the things this show does to me...

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread