Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Mornin' Earlybirders!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great job on the opening post- LOVE the caps [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm extremely excited about this episode!!!

*still upset about Maria saying Whitey though [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 04-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I am sooooooooo excited for the new episode! Love the caps!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thread looks amazing as always and I love the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

be back later

-Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 04-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Jay
Master Fan

holy crap. the N/H preview looks really good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i can't wait..... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

damn lucas had to show up during their hot makeout.... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps Linda. I taped the promo last night so now I can watch the scene over, and over again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Of COURSE Lucas has to walk in!! Do you think that the WB would have it any other way?! Lol

wow, i'm just so so excited! Tammy HOw many more days?! Lol, soon we'll be asking how many more hours! yaaaaaay!!

So very excited...I mean, these next few episodes are definitely going to be great! I cannot wait!

Thanks for the new thread!! It's BEautiful!

Have a good day everyone!

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yea so I just saw ET on MTV. Umm is Maria dumb? Once before she called Anna from the OC Ashley or Amanda. Umm.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 04-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Jenna, I also agree that these next few episodes are gonna be great. They have to be better than what we got after the first hiatus..I don't think they could get any worse.

I hope the Haley cheerleading thing isn't permanent as well. I like that she's different from the two other female leads in that she tutors instead of cheers. But oh well, if it's a one time thing, I guess I'll enjoy it and then hope for things to revert back to the way they were before the cheerleading.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Laur - i agree so much with you!

I really don't want Haley to be a cheerleader permanently either. I mean, yeah, it's good to see she's being accepted and whatever, but that's not Haley. Lucas was so quick to just join in with the "in crowd" (ie: Peyton and Brooke) and even though Haley is going out with Nathan, she still hasn't excepted that whole other life.

Wait, i take that back. She's slowly converting to that other life, and while i DO love Haley, i would hate to see her character end up bein the beautiful-popular-i have it all-everyoneloves me -Joey Potter character thing going on.

I love her uniqueness and her relationship with Nathan on the D/L. I would love to see Nathan be more public with Haley and vice versa, however that doesn't mean that HALEY has to conform to what everyone thinks "Nathan Scott's girlfriend" should be like.

Comprendez?

Anyways, I'm excited to see Peyton convince Haley to do this. I mean, i'm not saying i'm not going to enjoy the "Haley-turn Cheerleader" bit. I think it's going to be HILARIOUS! Mainly b/c i think that the guys (ie: Nate and Luke) are going to probably tease her. I'm going to be cheezy and say it,

BRING! IT! ON!

Jenna [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just saw a promo on ET/MTV. I cringed at the "Whitey" comment. That is just so wrong.

Question: What did Nathan say to Haley when he dragged her in? I couldn't quite hear it.

Morning Amy. I'm going into NYC today for the circus! The kids love it.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I didn't think it would be too bad, but when I heard it...ew very wrong lol. I think Nathan says along the lines of we're not allowed to have girls in our room so we gotta keep it covert! I love how he says covert! I'm soo hoping there is more to that kiss before Lucas walks in!! He ruins everything grr.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the link to the VH1 thing. Aw, we got some N/H kissage and Nathan looking quite proud of his Haley cheerleading. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Michelle got it right, Elizabeth on that dialogue. First Haley says "you scared me", then he says the thing about no girls in the room. Some of us were laughing last night about Nathan using a word like "covert", like, Haley's tutoring must have paid off. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Linda! Thank you so much for the caps. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

We only have a couple of more days and we'll finally see this episode play out on screen. I don't know about you guys, but I'm giddy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

LOL, "covert" probably one of my new favorite Nathan lines. I just love the way he snaps her in there, like he was lying in wait for her, LOL. And the kiss has to be somewhat longer because they cut between two angles that obviously didn't go together. I am going to adore this episode, I really am.

Linda once again you are the screencapping Goddess, but then you know that. Thanks for bringing them over, and going crazy with them. It was a hot scene, how could you not. I love the cap of Nathan watching her, he just looks so proud.

My avi, someone asked where the picture was from. It's the pic from Planet Hollywood, where the cast was paired off, Bryan and Hilarie, Chad and Sophia, and then James and Joie.

Whitney
Old 04-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Mandie*

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited jizzle ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread