Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Total Fan

Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] We have gotten like 4 inches of rain in the last day, it's so crazy!
Laur- Great start to the thread! I also love your thread questions, and here are the answers:

This kiss we have viewed in the promos is making us all antsy. Nathan and Haley seem to be smiling right before they go in for the kill. What do you think their conversation is about prior to the lip lock?
I agree with many of who think that they are talking about the cheerleading comp. I'm guessing it's probably before Haley goes on, and Nathan is de-stressing her. Haley is probably nervous, and Nathan is being the great boyfriend that he is and telling her that she will be great. No matter what they are tlkaing about, it's going to be cute!

If Nathan DOES get emancipated, what sorts of trouble do you think that will stir up for him?
I think he will just be in the place that he is now, but a little worse. Who knows? Maybe getting away from his parents for a while could be healthy and a positive thing.

Speaking of Nathan and Haley doing the deed, whom do you think will initiate it first? Will Nathan take that leap into unknown territory? Or will it be Haley who takes lead?
I'm guessing Nathan, but it would be great if Haley would initiate it first. I don't know if he will do it soon, because he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with Haley. I just think that deep down Nathan is scared that if they do have sex too soon, that it will mess up the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

Well I know this isn't Nathan and Haley centric, but I just had to ask it. What do you REALLY think Deb and Tim are doin' down there on the floor when Dan walks in?
I do think that this will just be a misunderstanding. It's probably just Tim getting his zipper stuck or something.

Michelle- I love your NH wallpaper... so pretty!
Old 04-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

gals, i am leavin for NY tomorrow. I am so happy bout it, and i won't be back till Wensday so yeah! I hope i get to talk before i go. Someone told me but anyone who lives in NY what time does OTH come on??? I refuse to miss it. My b-day is also Saturday, this is gonna be a great week! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 04-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Total Fan

Hey- Just wanted to drop this by for anyone who lives or is going to be in Wilmy tomorow.
HisGirlFriday posted this on the News Thread:

Bringin this over from the JL board...
Charity Basketball Game
Date: Friday, April 2, 2004
Time: 4:00pm
Place: Laney High School. 2700 North College Road, Wilmington, NC
Admission: TBA
Other Info: The game will feature the Ravens basketball team vs some of the area high school basketball players.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, its so cool im stuck here in cow county, PA while somepeople get to watch James shake it in a bball jersey [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone goin?! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Katinthehat, OTH comes on at 9:00 on tuesday night in New York.
But what if it all means something?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Michelle that is beautiful [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Extreme Fan

That's such a beautiful fanart Michelle! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh Michelle that is loverly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

awww..thats wonderful, Michelle! Making me all kinds of nostalgic...
Old 04-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Michelle!
Beautiful fan art!

Guys, i'm getting all giddy because tuesday is so close!! *sigh* HOW much longer?!

(nice thread btw! Love it as always!) I always get so mad that i don't post enough, but hopefully as school is ending [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i will be able to catch up more!!

I cannot wait to see this kiss, let alone ANY scene between Nathan and Haley...i can tell we're going to have one very proud boyfriend when Haley steps up and helps out those d*mn cheerleaders that gave her hell. Tough little cookie he has on his hands [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi friend, Gimp & Mrs. Schwahn! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I had such a hard time concentrating in night class, but I survived. I left early because he was going to show a movie and I was in no mood to stick around for that. Besides, I beat the late night construction on the expressway, so I got home extra early.

So, who's around? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful art Michelle.

So this place is kind of dead, I'm gonna post some questions.

Do you think Nathan and Haley will be taking their relationship more public after hiatus or keeping it just to them?

Do you think Haley will be getting more involved in the Scott family drama? Do you think Deb or Dan will seek her out because of the emancipation thing?

Would you rather see Nathan meet some of Haley's friends, ie Mouth or Haley hang out with some of Nathan's ie. Tim?

Do you think we'll see some female jealousy of Haley after or during the auction ep if Nathan plays up to her the way it looks he will?

What do you expect from Luke/Nathan at the cheer thing? Will they fight about Haley or general things?

I'll be back to answer.

Whitney
Old 04-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey SusanXG ~ So lucky you got outta class early!! I don't have night classes (thank g*d!) but i had a dreary day...4 classes back to back no breaks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]!

I have a question pour tout la gange - in the event that Nathan and Haley ever DID have sex and ever DID conceive...would you rather them have a daughter or a son?!

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful fanart!

Aw, lucky people who get to go to the charity game. I'm jealous. Give James an extra kiss for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AtTheTopOfMyLungs:
<STRONG>I have a question pour tout la gange - in the event that Nathan and Haley ever DID have sex and ever DID conceive...would you rather them have a daughter or a son?!

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Everyon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I would rather they have a son. Can't you just picture Nate in the backyard teaching a little boy how to play basketball. How adorable would that be!!!???
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum! Poem by Mela
Closed Thread   Post New Thread